What's new

China blocks India's bid to designate JeM Chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist in the UN

When they are doing justice and making the world a just place then you thank them for delivering justice not favor. Hope you understand what I mean and don't exceed your narrative. :)

China asked India to provide evidence against Masood Azhar even before pulwama attack. India fabricated pulwama via inside RAW job still they gave no evidence so how can China designate anyone terrorist based on media propaganda by BJP or diplomatic lobby. It is a good step of China to chose justice over diplomacy. Thanks China for delivering justice.

True. China is not favoring Pakistan in this decision. It’s based on fact.

the damage done by modi with India is too hard for pakistan to do itself... thank you major modi you did great job for pakistan from Surgical strikes to OIC ;)

as I understand it, he has been under lock and key since India released him, unless he too, like modi-ji and bjp, has magical vedic powers he cannot do any terrorism from his bed in a lock-up
That
as I understand it, he has been under lock and key since India released him, unless he too, like modi-ji and bjp, has magical vedic powers he cannot do any terrorism from his bed in a lock-up
Well he should not have been accepted by pakistan or atleast he should have been tried in a court of law and should have been serving sentence. If he can cause a hijacking being held at an Indian jail, who is to say he can't do anything sitting in his bedroom. We all should say no to hate and extemism irrespective of who and where it comes out from.

tried for what? for being turned into a vegetable by Indians?
Guy is a terrorist whether we like it or not. He caused (if not directky responsible) for hijacking of a plane. He surely is not just like our regular mullah from the block. He is a terrorist and thats what we all should be brave and unbiased enough to call him or anyother such person.

Guy is a terrorist whether we like it or not. He caused (if not directky responsible) for hijacking of a plane. He surely is not just like our regular mullah from the block. He is a terrorist and thats what we all should be brave and unbiased enough to call him or anyother such person.

How is he a terrorist? India has still to provide any proof of it. Do you want me to take your word for him being terrorist? If there is evidence only then you can claim him to be a terrorist until then he is innocent man who India wants dead because he worked for liberation of Kashmir.

Kashmir insurgency is legitimate.

How is he a terrorist? India has still to provide any proof of it. Do you want me to take your word for him being terrorist? If there is evidence only then you can claim him to be a terrorist until then he is innocent man who India wants dead because he worked for liberation of Kashmir.
Brother I am a Kashmiri and have lived in Srinagar for years. Trust me when I say that this or people like him dont help the cause. If it did people like yaseen malik and others woukdn't have abandoned that path.

No in my humble opinion it is not. Kashmir issue will never be solved with violence. We Kasmiris have lost and suffered a lot because of this. Diplomatic solution is the only way.

A senior moderator
because
  • you are talking like him
  • this ID from 2012 has only 70 posts and at the rate you are posting today you should have thousands by now
I am forced to conclude that this is at the very least is a dupe ID account even if you are not him[/QUOT
A senior moderator
because
  • you are talking like him
  • this ID from 2012 has only 70 posts and at the rate you are posting today you should have thousands by now
I am forced to conclude that this is at the very least is a dupe ID account even if you are not him
hey look, who is back the human lie detector! :)
Ok well i am not but something tells me you are not going to believe. I will just try once more, I have logged in recently after the tensions rose to see whats going on here after years.

No in my humble opinion it is not. Kashmir issue will never be solved with violence. We Kasmiris have lost and suffered a lot because of this. Diplomatic solution is the only way.
Plebiscite is not a violent demand. What is violent is the way India represses it. Kashmiris have lost and suffered not because of their innocent, legitimate and self respecting demand of plebiscite which India promised to UN. It lost and suffered only due to India repression. And what is the diplomatic solution you speak of? Has India offered anything apart from its complete sovereignty over the land of kashmiris ?

You, of course, are entitled to your opinion. I believe no Kashmiri Muslim would agree with you.

I agree with the opinion of ICJ, here is what some experts on International Law have to say regarding the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters:

(The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) is an international human rights non-governmental organization based in Geneva. The Commission itself is a standing group of 60 eminent jurists(including senior judges, attorneys and academics) dedicated to ensuring respect for international human rights standards through the law. Commissioners are known for their experience, knowledge and fundamental commitment to human rights.)

ICJ sent a fact finding mission to Kashmir in 1995. The final report published not only challenged the accession of Kashmir to India, it went on to say "If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)

https://www.icj.org/category/publications/reports/page/36/

===

Brother I am a Kashmiri and have lived in Srinagar for years. Trust me when I say that this or people like him dont help the cause. If it did people like yaseen malik and others woukdn't have abandoned that path.

Brother they help or not is something aside but with out proof how can you pass judgement on any one. Law don't recignises media or propaganda. Law recognises evidence. It is the fourth time India tried to lable him terrorist without proof just using lobby. This is not how world works. It is not what you wish for it is what the reality is. I see Indian media how they feed their population and you living in Srinagar are effected by the same lies brother you need to switch off your TV.

ICJ sent a fact finding mission to Kashmir in 1995. The final report published not only challenged the accession of Kashmir to India, it went on to say "If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)

http://www.icj.org/category/publications/reports

No such report with that text can be found at the link provided. May be another source or link is needed?

Back
Top Bottom