What's new

China blocks India's bid to designate JeM Chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist in the UN

Plebiscite is not a violent demand. What is violent is the way India represses it. Kashmiris have lost and suffered not because of their innocent, legitimate and self respecting demand of plebiscite which India promised to UN. It lost and suffered only due to India repression. And what is the diplomatic solution you speak of? Has India offered anything apart from its complete sovereignty over the land of kashmiris ?
Oh I thought we were talking about armed insurgency. Insurgency and attacks on indians, millitants feed to the fear of indian common people who the fall prey to right wing propaganda and bollywood item number media. I think its the Indian people who have the most important role to play towards solving the issue. See Kashmir as an humanitarian issue not political or religious and they can put pressure on the Gov to solve it. Unfortunately armed insurgencies are exactly what people who dont want to see the issue resolved want.

You, of course, are entitled to your opinion. I believe no Kashmiri Muslim would agree with you.

I agree with the opinion of ICJ, here is what some experts on International Law have to say regarding the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters:

(The International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) is an international human rights non-governmental organization based in Geneva. The Commission itself is a standing group of 60 eminent jurists(including senior judges, attorneys and academics) dedicated to ensuring respect for international human rights standards through the law. Commissioners are known for their experience, knowledge and fundamental commitment to human rights.)

ICJ sent a fact finding mission to Kashmir in 1995. The final report published not only challenged the accession of Kashmir to India, it went on to say "If as the ICJ mission has concluded , the people of Kashmir have a right for self determination, it follows that their insurgency is legitimate " ... (p.84-98)

https://www.icj.org/category/publications/reports/page/36/

===
I am a Kashmiri Muslim who does my opinion count? May be people from both sides (india and pakistan) need to talk with us more rather than read reports and get their info from media.

Oh I thought we were talking about armed insurgency. Insurgency and attacks on indians, millitants feed to the fear of indian common people who the fall prey to right wing propaganda and bollywood item number media. I think its the Indian people who have the most important role to play towards solving the issue. See Kashmir as an humanitarian issue not political or religious and they can put pressure on the Gov to solve it. Unfortunately armed insurgencies are exactly what people who dont want to see the issue resolved want.

I am a Kashmiri Muslim who does my opinion count? May be people from both sides (india and pakistan) need to talk with us more rather than read reports and get their info from media.

India is a country full of hate religious violence and ethnic clashes. On that all women oppression and rape it illogical to expect such deeds from such people. USA has also issued travel advisory for women traveling to India alone. So your imagination is not understanding the Dynamics here you can expect these decision from New Zealand but not India.

Brother they help or not is something aside but with out proof how can you pass judgement on any one. Law don't recignises media or propaganda. Law recognises evidence. It is the fourth time India tried to lable him terrorist without proof just using lobby. This is not how world works. It is not what you wish for it is what the reality is. I see Indian media how they feed their population and you living in Srinagar are effected by the same lies brother you need to switch off your TV.
I appreciate your pateince to try and get involved in a fruitful discussion and not hurl insults. I agree with you on the indian media part and it certainly is not my source of information. There is no other way for me to know for sure what Masoud azhar did. All i know for sure is the hijacking episode and that to me is proof enough that he does have terrorist links.

I have talked with quite a few 'real' Kashmiri Muslims from the Indian Occupied Kashmir. On the internet, anyone can 'claim' to be from anywhere.

And I hope you realize that your 'personal' opinion on matters related to international law carry no weight.

I appreciate your pateince to try and get involved in a fruitful discussion and not hurl insults. I agree with you on the indian media part and it certainly is not my source of information. There is no other way for me to know for sure what Masoud azhar did. All i know for sure is the hijacking episode and that to me is proof enough that he does have terrorist links.
But in the hijack Masood Azhar was in jail so how can he be linked to hijack? Sorry when you are in jail you cannot be charged for crimes happening out in the free world. Please help me here.

I have said this a few times, The Chinese are masters of diplomacy. They have fought more wars and made more diplomatic negotiations than any other nation, historically.

India is a country full of hate religious violence and ethnic clashes. On that all women oppression and rape it illogical to expect such deeds from such people. USA has also issued travel advisory for women traveling to India alone. So your imagination is not understanding the Dynamics here you can expect these decision from New Zealand but not India.
Brother think about it you are saying this about a country with 1.4 billion people, is it a gross generalisation? Isn't this the exact language indian media and leaders use against pakistan? Trust me mkderate and sensible people are in majority in India and pakistan its just that the fanatics are much much louder.

But the trend is dangerous....

Now all hospitals of Jamat Dawa are closed. Those were serving poor people.

Seems agenda of govt. is as well not clean.
Thts a strategic decesion, not because we want to close them but we just don't want to give Indian airforce soft targets, once all key maddarsa and thier sister establishments are closed india cant make them target....?
There is a very important messge with the veto China did, that other side should bring some concrete evidence against masood azhar and others if it wants to declared as terrorists? And as long as Indian state terrosism is not stopped these kind of reactive incident will keep happening , so for any further, demands other side needs to do the things which pakistan demands 1st one is, to stop state sponsored terrorism in kashmir, and start a proper dialoge in kashmir

I am an indian hindu. Expecting a humanitarian understanding from Indian people is asking for impossible - few individuals may but vast majority are brainwashed with hinduism . This is a country which still practices brutal casteism. Indian state views its own people in contempt and loathes the idea of indian dalits or obcs or other acquiring power. Media constantly presents them as jokers.

It will be extremely foolish of Kashmiris - the only self respecting people within Indian control in my opinion - to subject themselves to good graces of Indian population (60% of whom defecate in open) - and hope and beg for their sympathy and understanding.

I read the entire Appendix 1 with great interest, and not just the quoted sentence above. There is far more to the situation in view of that report, methinks.

Yes, there is.... This report is neutral as it does not entirely agree with the Pakistani official position either.

Did you read the part that completely destroys the Indian narrative of Simla Agreement superseding the UN resolutions. ?...

Brother think about it you are saying this about a country with 1.4 billion people, is it a gross generalisation? Isn't this the exact language indian media and leaders use against pakistan? Trust me mkderate and sensible people are in majority in India and pakistan its just that the fanatics are much much louder.
And in India fanatics are in power and they are trying to grab more power, then what u want us to do??????!!
Keep singing peace songs and wait when whole world start striking us?!! With a single evedince????

Yes, there is.... This report is neutral as it does not entirely agree with the Pakistani official position either.

Did you read the part that completely destroys the Indian narrative of Simla Agreement superseding the UN resolutions. ?...

Yes, I did, and all the preceding and following arguments. The ten Conclusions and Recommendations of the report are quite telling, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom