What's new

China blocks India's bid to designate JeM Chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist in the UN

Brother think about it you are saying this about a country with 1.4 billion people, is it a gross generalisation? Isn't this the exact language indian media and leaders use against pakistan? Trust me mkderate and sensible people are in majority in India and pakistan its just that the fanatics are much much louder.
Brother when you elect a known criminal and terrorist the butcher of Gujrat what else do you think world would precieve about India? I am not labeling 1.4 billion people any thing but it is what the majority out of 1.4 billion people is doing making a terrorist as their leader. Modi has killed more people than any terrorist if you add all farmer suicide and stravation deaths ethinic violence deaths and religious killings and Gujrat roits so India should first declare Modi terrorist and then look for someone else.

But in the hijack Masood Azhar was in jail so how can he be linked to hijack? Sorry when you are in jail you cannot be charged for crimes happening out in the free world. Please help me here.
May be he didnt plan the hijacking (but knowing the corruption levels in India i wouldn't be surprised if he indeed even planned it remotely so to say) doesnt the demand of his release prove to you what he did do as a full time job and what his followers were capable of?

I am an indian hindu. Expecting a humanitarian understanding from Indian people is asking for impossible - few individuals may but vast majority are brainwashed with hinduism . This is a country which still practices brutal casteism. Indian state views its own people in contempt and loathes the idea of indian dalits or obcs or other acquiring power. Media constantly presents them as jokers.

It will be extremely foolish of Kashmiris - the only self respecting people within Indian control in my opinion - to subject themselves to good graces of Indian population (60% of whom defecate in open) - and hope and beg for their sympathy and understanding.
We are not against any sensible hindus from india but, if you are carrying the same BJP led narration it doesn't makes any differnce?
We want to see, is sensible hindus stand up and let this terrorist govt stop its state terrosim in kashmir and start a peace process which should be acceptable for kashmiris

We are not against any sensible hindus from india but, if you are carrying the same BJP led narration it doesn't makes any differnce?
We want to see, is sensible hindus stand up and let this terrorist govt stop its state terrosim in kashmir and start a peace process which should be acceptable for kashmiris

I think you misread me. I am criticizing the Indian state itself not just BJP. Congress is just BJP B team . Waiting for sensible hindus to stand up is not very smart option. Even if hindus are sensible their opinion is mediated through Indian govt which has gone rogue especially under Modi.

Do I offer solution to Kashmiris ? No I dont have any. And I dont think Indian govt behaves properly with many sections of Indian people themselves. I can only describe an honest opinion of Indian govt and Indian entities like BJP, congress rss etc. My heart really goes for Kashmiris. I wish them success and I hope their success will show the way for many other peoples in India living under Delhi misrule.

Yes, I did, and all the preceding and following arguments. The ten Conclusions and Recommendations of the report are quite telling, aren't they?

Yes, they are...

India does not have a legal case in Kashmir.
It's just that they have a strong economic and diplomatic clout.
But still they failed to get this resolution passed from the UNSC.
The current episode (so far) has been a complete humiliation for India, militarily as well as diplomatically.

May be he didnt plan the hijacking (but knowing the corruption levels in India i wouldn't be surprised if he indeed even planned it remotely so to say) doesnt the demand of his release prove to you what he did do as a full time job and what his followers were capable of?

Here let's put it this way BJP govt at that time had no proof against the poor journilist so RAW ex-chief Ajit planed the whole thing to make him highlighted and blame Pakistan and the poor charity worker and Kashmir activist is a victim as it can be seen from this image shared by Indian politicians proving my theory is correct.

IMG_20190310_221407.jpg

Yes, they are...

India does not have a legal case in Kashmir.
It's just that they have a strong economic and diplomatic clout.
But still they failed to get this resolution passed from the UNSC.
The current episode (so far) has been a complete humiliation for India, militarily as well as diplomatically.

Let me just say that both countries can do much more to help the poor people of Kashmir, and sadly, both won't do what is required to resolve the situation correctly.

Brother when you elect a known criminal and terrorist the butcher of Gujrat what else do you think world would precieve about India? I am not labeling 1.4 billion people any thing but it is what the majority out of 1.4 billion people is doing making a terrorist as their leader. Modi has killed more people than any terrorist if you add all farmer suicide and stravation deaths ethinic violence deaths and religious killings and Gujrat roits so India should first declare Modi terrorist and then look for someone else.
RSS was Founded in 1920s it only came to power (current BJP not vajapayees) after huge cases of corruption came to light in India, there was global recession and fuel prices were all time high. People were played lied and now cheated. Entire media judiciary and other key institututiims are now under attack so yes i have never seen this kind of India before you are right about a few things. But i have faith in democratic process at times its slow and painful bit i believe indian people will see things for as they are soon. And this hate mongering factory will stop. Hopefully things in pakistan also keep progressing as they are and a solution can come up at the right time.

I think you misread me. I am criticizing the Indian state itself not just BJP. Congress is just BJP B team . Waiting for sensible hindus to stand up is not very smart option. Even if hindus are sensible their opinion is mediated through Indian govt which has gone rogue especially under Modi.

Do I offer solution to Kashmiris ? No I dont have any. And I dont think Indian govt behaves properly with many sections of Indian people themselves. I can only describe an honest opinion of Indian govt and Indian entities like BJP, congress rss etc. My heart really goes for Kashmiris. I wish them success and I hope their success will show the way for many other peoples in India living under Delhi misrule.
Look I appreciate, your opinions, and belive me most open minded nation on earth are Pakistanis if u look our history, with so many wars happening against us still never a religious party came to. Power in Pakistan because ppls of Pakistan are not dumb, but look at that kashmir and innocent kashmiris who been beaten on streets just because thy are kashmiris in all over India, what you expect we shouldn't support them morally cause that facsit Indian govt don't want ???

Back
Top Bottom