What's new

China bombs South China Sea reefs!

Your PLA was kicked out of Arunachal Pradesh bro. It is still our territory. You claim it as South Tibet right. I defecate on your claim. There you go. I just shat over you and your claims and I dare you set even one foot on our Arunachal Pradesh - Indian Army will give you a thousand S*hitholes to **** from. LOL

Not kicked out. The PLA willingly left. Hindi Chini bhai-bhai spirit. That is a critical difference.

Show me a video of all Chinese planes at action ? Then will you believe Chinese planes are trash ? One of the beggar country f***ed the so called super power and the super power .

Okay, here you go.

----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Xd7AOHKRs

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys u know what happens when u argue with IRRATIONAL CHINESE !!
They have to read their poor chinese propaganda through their communist paper..
If they refuse to believe them, u know what happens? This happens

Emoticons.gif

1937 was 75 years ago. That's ancient history. Also, the Japanese are a defeated people. If those Japanese become uppity again, Chinese 3.3-megaton thermonuclear warheads are on stand-by to put them in their place (in hell where they belong).
what !!!:rofl:
cheapA$$$ excuses ,meanwhile as if 1962 was 1 year ago :lol:

Don't worry, I'm armed with Chinese 3.3-megaton thermonuclear warheads to intimidate them and beat them off with my big stick.

haaa ,haaa :rofl:
this was really the most disasterous post from u , i literally lolled to death :lol:

Show me a picture of a Vietnamese or Filipino SAM site on a South China Sea atoll. You can't, can you?

Those two beggar countries rely on American World War II hand-me-downs. You can forget about a modern SAM site anywhere near the South China Sea islands.
hey man!! i dont mean about vietanamese or filipino SAM ,i meant SAM as a whole which may be from any nation

Last edited by a moderator:
Your PLA was kicked out of Arunachal Pradesh bro. It is still our territory. You claim it as South Tibet right. I defecate on your claim. There you go. I just shat over you and your claims and I dare you set even one foot on our Arunachal Pradesh - Indian Army will give you a thousand S*hitholes to **** from. LOL

Kicked out LOL they left after declaring a ceasefire. Mao Zedong was a genius he knew it is easier to attack Arunachal Pradesh than to defend it so he gave it back to and robbed Aksai China in the process. You should go look up how strategic of an area Aksai Chin is in event of another Indo-China war.

Bombing coral reefs.....selling ivory.....WHAT IDIOTS !! China SUCKS when it comes to CONSERVATION and the ENVIRONMENT. They DON'T EVEN TRY !! :bunny:

shark fin soup cause death of 100 million shark per year which is disaster for marine eco-system. You can't even imagine that how much destruction of marine life without sharks. Chinese are most evil living being for other organism. And they are causing extinction of tiger.

all the chest thumping aside . what is so heroic about this? and what does this help China achieve ? Looking for a serious answer please .

Some idiots partying together in a thread...pretty cute...

but the fact is we are much moe powerful over you than you midgets on us!
bring on the elephants we just love their tusks!
Does this help building you a good orgasm?:laugh:

so dont b;tch around whenever there are non issues with indians like Xizang, SCS, Uighurs. we can help you build a better south asia in the harmony of Pakistan, BD, Lanka, Nepal, Maldives
Why dont you help your own country?Slowing economy,Slowing manufacturing,Tibet unrest,ETM problem in Xinjiang..Get going son!

Indeed, China suffered from famine between 1958 and 1961. That's why india thought it could do a forward policy and grab Chinese territory in 1962. But instead it got its teeth kicked in by PLA. So inferior all you indians can do is defecation. :lol:
forward policy?Lol you paid CPC dogs...Chinese Dragon uses the same language..-.-..We Indians defacated on your face when you came face to face against us...remember 1967 skirmishes?..And let me give you a fact..:
in 1962 around 80,000 Chinese soldiers were in the war...against 10,000 Indian soldiers..India lost around 1,300 soldiers while China lost aroun 800 soldiers..so much for the weakly built feable Chinese to boast off? Be a little shameful about your weak soldiers...They probably need better training.:laugh:

China is bombing his frustration. ....it can not bomb any country so it is bombing reefs and fishes....I am sure it would have given some warnings also....

China is bombing his frustration. ....it can not bomb any country so it is bombing reefs and fishes....I am sure it would have given some warnings also....
Yes that's why indians are burning with inferiority on this thread :lol: We all saw how the elephant defecated itself when faced with the dragon.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6rulgisqw[/video]

Their warships and allies

the sushi dishes are heavenly!

we dont mind indian anchovies on the sides for our smoothie congee!

And you conquering the world with your PLA and your second artillery and not to mention flooding the world cheap rip offs of products all over?

why advocating war i thought you people said your making a peaceful rise? and yet your advocating war? in my language Sino ginago mo? (who the hell are you fooling?) so you people were wandering why the Asian Nation are worried and building defense? And asking old Allies for help? Peaceful Rise my @$$! You people are the same with your Ancestors and 19th colonizers " arrogance with god complex" china should be stop before it ends up like other Nazi Germany and Militarist Japan to remind you people that this world belongs to all not to arrogant Chinese and your not above International law.

Why did i say so Chinese people like you in the Internet and in your society in general are like this arrogant and warmongers.

Sino crazy have you taken your meds? can somebody give him his medicine before he becomes more violent and crazy? and please do it quick before he blows a gas git!

And you conquering the world with your PLA and your second artillery and not to mention flooding the world cheap rip offs of products all over?

why advocating war i thought you people said your making a peaceful rise? and yet your advocating war? in my language Sino ginago mo? (who the hell are you fooling?) so you people were wandering why the Asian Nation are worried and building defense? And asking old Allies for help? Peaceful Rise my @$$! You people are the same with your Ancestors and 19th colonizers " arrogance with god complex" china should be stop before it ends up like other Nazi Germany and Militarist Japan to remind you people that this world belongs to all not to arrogant Chinese and your not above International law.

Why did i say so Chinese people like you in the Internet and in your society in general are like this arrogant and warmongers.

here come the banasnas farmer talk big as usual ,we still dont want your bananas no point of begging us to buy them

Back
Top Bottom