What's new

China can attack India by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a weakness of China not india because transporting a bag of cement from india's Tamil Nadu province to the Chinese border won't cost that much. when you consider the strategic position of Tibet, also see it from the point of view of the enemy. still TAR is loosely connected with the ecntral Chinese provinces in terms of land based transportation and communication.

China also does not worry about Indian attack in Tibet.
We just need to blow up their escape route through ballistic missiles, Plateau and hunger will help us win.
The plateau can not be used helicopters, tanks, etc...We only need to send the PLAAF to destroy their transport aircraft, And wait for them to starve and freeze to death.

Japan and China also will not go a war.
All "global economic integration" Countries, will not war with each other.

Because nobody wants to go to war with their customers and partners.

i didn't say india wants to go to war against China, what I said is that india will do many things that will be detrimental to China's national interests and thus will compel China to go for a military solution. for example, if india asks China to vacate Tibet as indian experts are suggesting the indian military and govt, what will China do? of course China won't vacate and in response india will block China's maritime trade as the cargoes pass through indian ocean region, which has also been suggested by indian defense experts. thus China will be forced to go to war. but then india will be fully prepared to split Tibet from China.

China also does not worry about Indian attack in Tibet.
We just need to blow up their escape route through ballistic missiles, Plateau and hunger will help us win.
The plateau can not be used helicopters, tanks, etc...We only need to send the PLAAF to destroy their transport aircraft, And wait for them to starve and freeze to death.

and india will remain as a silent spectator in that case. man, can't you read the reports I posted? all they say is that india is building special sophisticated mountain division and deploying them along the border.

i didn't say india wants to go to war against China, what I said is that india will do many things that will be detrimental to China's national interests and thus will compel China to go for a military solution. for example, if india asks China to vacate Tibet as indian experts are suggesting the indian military and govt, what will China do? of course China won't vacate and in response india will block China's maritime trade as the cargoes pass through indian ocean region, which has also been suggested by indian defense experts. thus China will be forced to go to war. but then india will be fully prepared to split Tibet from China.

If the deterioration of relations with India, we should cut off the Ganges water. Ganges is India sacred river, India can not tolerate the Ganges without water. We can also build nuclear power plants in dams, They dare not destroy the dam.

China has more than enough means torment India Government, For example, we can use hot money to destroy prices in India, or fund make the short position, or military assistance to Maoist...

But India has iron ore and the market we need. We had better make money through cooperation.

What make you think India wants China to Vacate Tibet???

and india will remain as a silent spectator in that case. man, can't you read the reports I posted? all they say is that india is building special sophisticated mountain division and deploying them along the border.

You have not been to Tibet, right?
That is not the Mountain Division can to solve the problem.

What make you think India wants China to Vacate Tibet???

:angry:
How dare u question our chinese experts??

Plz Chinese members..continue with ur strategic analysis...its very informative..
and very funny...

China will destroy India..and then....

If the deterioration of relations with India, we should cut off the Ganges water. Ganges is India sacred river, India can not tolerate the Ganges without water. We can also build nuclear power plants in dams, They dare not destroy the dam.

OMG!!

Hilarious...We are so screwed.:cry:.pray tell us how to build a nuclear plant in a dam...

China has more than enough means torment India Government, For example, we can use hot money to destroy prices in India, or fund make the short position, or military assistance to Maoist...
But India has iron ore and the market we need. We had better make money through cooperation.

Please refer some standard encyclopedias before posting.Ganges originates in India Gaokao textbooks.If China provides support to Naxals in India, India will offer support to Uighur rebels.

Please refer some standard encyclopedias before posting.Ganges originates in India Gaokao textbooks.If China provides support to Naxals in India, India will offer support to Uighur rebels.

So I said that the war does not occur between China and India.
We had better make money through cooperation.

yes u can build a nuclear plant and a dam...

but u cant build a nuclear plant inside a dam...and that to on Ganges river..

I just assumed.
If there is no sufficient reason, we dare not cut off the Ganges water.
Because, if do that, we will be seen as the devil in the world.

If the deterioration of relations with India, we should cut off the Ganges water. Ganges is India sacred river, India can not tolerate the Ganges without water.

really ?? well, then India has the power to cut off the water pipeline going to wen Jiabao's home...lol. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom