What's new

China can attack India by 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian mentality is to sit quietly and sharpen knife & attack covertly or openly when they find time. Peace never was Indian's soul strategy. Yes other ever looked for peace, brotherhood and stability with no extra aggression. Friendship? oh come on, what are you talking about.
:lol: you wouldn't believe it, but Indians say the exactly same thing about Pakistanis.

If the mods still have some common sense please lock thread!!! I can guess what the comments are without even reading them.

If China wanted to, it could attack India at any time, putting a date on this kind of stuff is very irreverent and total nonsense, but it would make sense if the motive of the article was to instill fear among the general population.

India seems to love putting out these childish articles; what an immature country. Damn India, grow fcuk up! or 1962!

China have good plans for India in the future, Indians need not worry.

So will it be a 2 front limited nuclear war with surgical strikes? lolz

i cant believe that some ppl are so stupid. what country is stupid enough to start a war in 2011 and in my opinion no1 able to afford war now, look at usa

That is exactly right! When you are surrounded by your enemies you break through by attacking the weakest link! Once the weakest link is destroyed, the whole containment falls apart.

So now that China is surrounded by hostile USA, Japan and India, China's strategy will be to attack India while defending against intervention from USA. There is a Chinese saying "close the door and beat the dog" divide the alliance and go after the weakest member. After New Delhi is crippled, all of Asia will be in awe of Chinese military. USA and Japan will be angry but if China beats India quickly they will do nothing to help.

This is what China did against Soviet Union alliance with Vietnam in 1979. Defend against the strong and attack the weak. Once the weak falls, the strong is also intimidated into inaction.

in fact, india has already made an anti China military block with Japan and US. China will be forced to counter attack. they are going to rehearse a mock attack at China's doorstep.

The Hindu : News / National : Japan to take part in India-U.S. naval exercises again

Japan to take part in India-U.S. naval exercises again

The Malabar series will be held in April off the Okinawa coast

The Japanese Navy will take part, for the second year running, in the joint naval exercises by India and the United States. These will be held off the Okinawa coast, which has the highest concentration of U.S. Marines in the region.

The Malabar series of exercises, from April 2 to 10, will include Japanese ships, in keeping with the growing proximity, in a wide variety of spheres, between New Delhi and Tokyo, said government sources.

The sources said that as India was keen, following the acquisition of marine heavy-lift capabilities, to engage with the U.S. Marines, the Pentagon agreed to have one such exercise off Okinawa.

The sources also pointed to the presence of the Chief of Staff of the Japanese Ground Self Defence Force, General Yoshifumi Hibako in the country and to the recent visits to Japan made by the Indian Chiefs of the Navy and the Air Force.

“We have had all the three service chiefs meeting each other in six months.”

Japanese interest in developing a robust defence cooperative arrangement with India comes even as a National Defence Programme Guidelines, released recently, mentions three countries as rising powers. Japan has a tense relationship with China and is still negotiating a peace treaty with Russia. India is the only country with which it does not have security issues.

@HongWu,

I think China made a slight mistake, it should not have antagonized Japan while facing a dangerous enemy in the South, now, as a result of which, China seems to be isolated. the strategy I gave you would have been the best one. now things depend on Russia's gesture. after a few months, it seems, india will ask China to vacate China's Tibet as their defense strategists have already mentioned in the article.

you don't choose war, war chooses you. no matter how much China wants to avoid war, war will be imposed on China.

@HongWu,

good news brother! Russia is on our side.

Russia, China firms agree to farm sea cucumbers off disputed isle | The Japan Times Online

Russia, China firms agree to farm sea cucumbers off disputed isle

VLADIVOSTOK, Russia (Kyodo) Russian and Chinese companies agreed earlier this month to launch a joint venture to farm sea cucumbers off one of the Russian-held islands claimed by Japan, one of the participants said Tuesday.

The first revelation of business activity by a company from a third country on the disputed islands just off Hokkaido quickly drew criticism from Japanese officials.

"It's my understanding that the report has not been confirmed, but if it is true, that's incompatible with our country's position," Prime Minister Naoto Kan told reporters.

Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara told a news conference that Japan's position that the islands are Japanese territory remains unchanged.

The government believes that Japanese acceptance of third-country investment in the islands would effectively mean recognizing Russian control of them and would encourage what it describes as an unlawful occupation.

In Beijing, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu indicated that Beijing had nothing to do with the business deal. "We don't know anything at all," Ma said.

A memorandum of understanding was signed between a company based on Kunashiri Island and a firm in Dalian, China, according to the Russian company's president. He said the deal was first proposed by the Chinese side for export to China.

The joint venture will get under way in earnest in April after an environmental assessment has been conducted, he said. Sea cucumbers fetch high prices in China.

If the venture goes ahead, Tokyo and Moscow are likely to face another hurdle toward signing a post-World War II peace treaty.

The deal came after Russian President Dmitry Medvedev inspected a seafood processing factory on Kunashiri in November.

Senior Russian officials followed suit with their own visits to the area, where the Russian government has gone ahead with infrastructure projects and has shown more willingness to bring in foreign businesses.

The Russian company's president indicated that more companies from third-party countries may follow suit.

"Not just Chinese but South Korean companies, in particular, are highly interested in investing" in the islands, he said.

"Their willingness to invest has not been confined to the seafood field," he said.

His company previously considered joining hands with a seafood company in Hokkaido.

The islands of Etorofu, Kunashiri and Shikotan and the Habomai islet group were seized by the Soviet Union following Japan's surrender in World War II on Aug. 15, 1945.

the joint naval drill of Japan, US and india might trigger the war.

@HongWu,

now that Japan and Russia been engaged, it is America's turn to be engaged somewhere. at least this should be the strategy. one region is there for that engagement. once that is done, provocations should be made so that enemy launches the first strike out of frustration. its like hunting a wild ferocious animal, you make a trap and then the target falls into it, you press the trigger. shot dead on spot. cheers!!

@HongWu,

what do you think, what might be the enemy's strategy in reply? i can tell you what they will do and you will see my prediction will be correct.

I think China made a slight mistake, it should not have antagonized Japan while facing a dangerous enemy in the South, now, as a result of which, China seems to be isolated. the strategy I gave you would have been the best one. now things depend on Russia's gesture. after a few months, it seems, india will ask China to vacate China's Tibet as their defense strategists have already mentioned in the article.
Antagonizing Japan is not avoidable because they are swinging very quickly to far right wing politics. But China can temporarily redeploy forces away from Pacific allies to target India. When India is finished off, then redeploy them back against the Pacific allies.

now that Japan and Russia been engaged, it is America's turn to be engaged somewhere. at least this should be the strategy. one region is there for that engagement. once that is done, provocations should be made so that enemy launches the first strike out of frustration. its like hunting a wild ferocious animal, you make a trap and then the target falls into it, you press the trigger. shot dead on spot. cheers!!
Yes, we can get them to make the first strike by regularly patrolling southern Tibet with more and more people. We already have highways right up to the LOC. Eventually they will have to pull the trigger. Then we can shoot artillery rockets at New Delhi from Tibet to really hurt those Indians badly.

What do you think they will do? I want to see if your prediction turns out correct.

Antagonizing Japan is not avoidable because they are swinging very quickly to far right wing politics. But China can temporarily redeploy forces away from Pacific allies to target India. When India is finished off, then redeploy them back against the Pacific allies.

that is what I agree. it was indeed unavoidable as Japan went too far. earlier I had said things depend on Russia, but after hearing the recent reports of Chinese farm joining its Russian counter part for the development of Kurils, I must say China made a smart move. China as far as I know is determined to go ahead no matter how much Japan protests. the day before yesterday, Japan launched fighters to chase two Russian bombers seen patrolling over the Kurils. you can understand how things are working. now, I guess, either Japan would invite india to Diayu islands or might ask india to allow Japan to work in China's South Tibet. in either case, China will hate to take stern measures including military solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom