What's new

China cannot do a 1962, border villagers say

Indian friends delight in goading China - why? I have no idea, seeking emnity where none exists.

Indian friends delight in goading China - why? I have no idea, seeking emnity where none exists.

On the contrary, the only people goading here are Chinese posters who are intent on calling the GOI - and by extension Indians - thieves.

If you mean the Government, then the GOI has stated time and time again that the border with China is one of the most peaceful.

Or do you mean Indian media reports? The first report of this India-China talk started in a Global Times editorial, and before that some analysis that called for India to be disintegrated that was published in a Chinese newspaper.

So who is goading exactly?

relax,india.what the hell is wrong with your media recently,crying for war everyday,china and india will solve the border issue through smart way , china cann't do a 1962, because india have no guts to push the "forward policy" again
We kind of changed the name for the Forward policy
Its called "look east policy"
Look East policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A thief has to return what he has stolen, but not necessarily it has to be the original article, as long the compensation is fair.
Is this some kind of a chinese saying.....?
There's an even better solution that allows Bharat to keep most (or even all) of "AP" and allow it access to CAR and ASEAN, while providing the Middle Kingdom with similar benefits. This solution can even be a zero-net loss of land for both sides, just some land swapping. It is an elegant and fair solution that will ensure BOTH India and China will prosper!

Middle kingdom ?
What is Middle Kingdom ?

We kind of changed the name for the Forward policy
Its called "look east policy"
Look East policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this some kind of a chinese saying.....?

Middle kingdom ?
What is Middle Kingdom ?
when we didnt know the earth is a big ball,we thought we r in the middle of the land,so?
we stop searching and we had been :sniper: by the west for a long time

so---------even you r real superpower like USA or more powerful ,dont stop your foot,this is the lesson:china:

1962 war is a piece of cake for China,and a lot of us dont really consider it as a real war for PLA,for us ,Vietnam war or korean war is a real one

Last edited:
Rightly said that China cannot do a 1962. China is capable of doing more devastating than 1962.

Funny mentality on the Indian side is that "we are advancing and no longer 1962 any more". Not many think the other side is no longer 1962, either, and they still don't know much of the other side. Just looking at their media. LOL!

Rightly said that China cannot do a 1962. China is capable of doing more devastating than 1962.

Funny mentality on the Indian side is that "we are advancing and no longer 1962 any more". Not many think the other side is no longer 1962, either, and they still don't know much of the other side. Just looking at their media. LOL!

Than go tell china to do it. Tell them stop sending chinese to meet our politians. Tell them to ignore indian media because if china can do more in war then in a way INDIAN MEDIA HELPING THEM. why panic and advicing indian media to cool down. This shows how worried china is. Sick china adviced indian media. Thats funny hehe.

Than go tell china to do it. Tell them stop sending chinese to meet our politians. Tell them to ignore indian media because if china can do more in war then in a way INDIAN MEDIA HELPING THEM. why panic and advicing indian media to cool down. This shows how worried china is. Sick china adviced indian media. Thats funny hehe.

China is not as aggressive as India. So it won't "do it" until attacked.

Proof? China resolves most of its land disputes with its neighbors but India, but India resolves none with its neighbors. Is it convincing enough?

Thus, China is not to provoke a war with India.

Certainly China will/should not ignore an imperialistic threat from India.

When India media hypes something to a dangerous but clownish stage, China will show something, either a road, or a railroad, or an airplane, to lower your Brahminist sick fever a little bit.

After that, your GoI starts to arrest reporters to quench you body heat according to China’s hint.

Chinese media/people behave like lymph cells, when viruses attack, they react.

China is not as aggressive as India. So it won't "do it" until attacked.

Proof? China resolves most of its land disputes with its neighbors but India, but India resolves none with its neighbors. Is it convincing enough?

Thus, China is not to provoke a war with India.

Certainly China will/should not ignore an imperialistic threat from India.

When India media hypes something to a dangerous but clownish stage, China will show something, either a road, or a railroad, or an airplane, to lower your Brahminist sick fever a little bit.

After that, your GoI starts to arrest reporters to quench you body heat according to China’s hint.

Chinese media/people behave like lymph cells, when viruses attack, they react.

You are funny. Road? Airbase? Railway? Thats lovely target for our IAF. They been trained for it in ever war games now. By the way china solved most of border disputes because china aint got b*lls to have many enemys specially enemys which can rip china in two. Hint russia, japan etc etc. Still thretned by japan? Oh please no trade cr@p now. China surrownded by many lovely countries. Hint japan, russia, INDIA, taiwan etc etc. Thats lovely bunch of countries. Well sir pleaseeeeee dont bring innocent chinese media. i feel sad for them. Need proof? Like freedom of sweet chinese media? Let me know hehe.

By the way yes china not a agressor. Previous War with russia, vietnaam, india, japan etc etc. Yep you are right hehe.

You are funny. Road? Airbase? Railway? Thats lovely target for our IAF. They been trained for it in ever war games now. By the way china solved most of border disputes because china aint got b*lls to have many enemys specially enemys which can rip china in two. Hint russia, japan etc etc. Still thretned by japan? Oh please no trade cr@p now. China surrownded by many lovely countries. Hint japan, russia, INDIA, taiwan etc etc. Thats lovely bunch of countries. Well sir pleaseeeeee dont bring innocent chinese media. i feel sad for them. Need proof? Like freedom of sweet chinese media? Let me know hehe.

No, your military officers are funny. Those roads and railways are sending 50000 soldiers in their long range military exercises. China's military exercise worries India : India : India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

Should the destruction of the facility be easy, why they whine like babes?

Sino-Russia border issue is completely resolved. Rumor goes that Russia is planning to borrow money from China to develop its far east.

Japan's new PM is pro-China, so set aside you evil intention of ally with Japan against China, in a vicious hope that that will disturb regional tranquility and development.

Taiwan's now more relying on mainland than ever before. It won’t dilute anybody but you to dream an empty dream.

Yes, only lovely country left is imperialistic India that makes nearly every its neighbor country its enemy.

True that foolish war rhetoric has no freedom in Chinese media. Event a moderate language in that intention will be picked up by the government and the media cautioned. Unlike free India, silly comments and groundless reports are rampant and are welcomed.

No, your military officers are funny. Those roads and railways are sending 50000 soldiers in their long range military exercises. China's military exercise worries India : India : India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

Should the destruction of the facility be easy, why they whine like babes?

Sino-Russia border issue is completely resolved. Rumor goes that Russia is planning to borrow money from China to develop its far east.

Japan's new PM is pro-China, so set aside you evil intention of ally with Japan against China, in a vicious hope that that will disturb regional tranquility and development.

Taiwan's now more relying on mainland than ever before. It won’t dilute anybody but you to dream an empty dream.

Yes, only lovely country left is imperialistic India that makes nearly every its neighbor country its enemy.

True that foolish war rhetoric has no freedom in Chinese media. Event a moderate language in that intention will be picked up by the government and the media cautioned. Unlike free India, silly comments and groundless reports are rampant and are welcomed.

i think u didn't got my point. In case of war we dont need to search chinese soldiers on road. They will be jammed packed in lovely beautiful train. We just need to keep an eye on it and target it in case of war. Better go and check ALL PREVIOUS WAR WHERE RAILWAY LINES GETS HIT FIRST. About japan pm. Sir how many years japan pm would be in power? Do u know australian pm? HE PRO-CHINA. infact i thought he gotta be chinese. What happen to him now? Why did he slap china? Hehe. AP belongs to india. NO no No sir am not saying it. Its australia who says it. About taiwan. Well our dalai lama alot happy. We asked why? He said taiwan lovely country when he was there hehe. About russia. Would u like me to compare russia vs china? Hehe that would be a insult to superior country named as russia. Just one hint is enough. China has 300plus nuclear bombs while russia has over 5000plus. Do u know how much is that? That's even twice the number of ur american nuclear bombs. Let alone china's just 300 nuclear bombs. Dont you think china done right thing by solving the problem with RUSSIA? Who gonna go against MASTER russia? Hehe.

i think u didn't got my point. In case of war we dont need to search chinese soldiers on road. They will be jammed packed in lovely beautiful train. We just need to keep an eye on it and target it in case of war. Better go and check ALL PREVIOUS WAR WHERE RAILWAY LINES GETS HIT FIRST. About japan pm. Sir how many years japan pm would be in power? Do u know australian pm? HE PRO-CHINA. infact i thought he gotta be chinese. What happen to him now? Why did he slap china? Hehe. AP belongs to india. NO no No sir am not saying it. Its australia who says it. About taiwan. Well our dalai lama alot happy. We asked why? He said taiwan lovely country when he was there hehe. About russia. Would u like me to compare russia vs china? Hehe that would be a insult to superior country named as russia. Just one hint is enough. China has 300plus nuclear bombs while russia has over 5000plus. Do u know how much is that? That's even twice the number of ur american nuclear bombs. Let alone china's just 300 nuclear bombs. Dont you think china done right thing by solving the problem with RUSSIA? Who gonna go against MASTER russia? Hehe.

he he he sir i have 1000000000000 nuclear bombs. what should i do with them sir? should i drop them on your head sir? :hang2:

ISRO2

How can u compare superiorioty by the number of nuclear bomb?

China had bigger economy than Russia and can build more bombs if she wants! China chose not to do so as this is not for the benefit for the whole world.

Economically, excessive nuclear warhead will be expensive to maintain.

Which country now can afford to have war with Russia? It will be sucide!

Stop your stupid argument.

ISRO2 SIR; I always a believer of POWERFUL India SIR;

SIR; When i saw this news from India, it broke my heart SIR; Can you

tell me why those god damn traitors said something like this SIR;

In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

For a nuclear-armed military representing the interests of a billion-plus people, the lack of confidence is quite striking. India's military

leadership has made a stunning CONFESSION that New Delhi doesn't

have the STOMACH for a FIGHT, if PUSH came to SHOVE on the Sino

-Indian boundary.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

Is Mehta expressing frustration at the slow pace of India's military modernisation? While India spends about $30 billion annually on defence, China spends at least thrice as much, although some estimates go up to $ 200 billion.

Its military is twice as large as India and its nuclear arsenal far well proven.
India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief :smitten::pakistan::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom