What's new

China carries out land-based mid-course missile interception test

itaskol

Reaction score
Country
China
English.news.cn 2013-01-28 00:03:26

• China again carried out a land-based mid-course missile interception test within its territory Sunday.
• "The test has reached the preset goal," said an official with Information Bureau of Defense Ministry.
• "The test is defensive in nature and targets no other country," he said.

BEIJING, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- China again carried out a land-based mid-course missile interception test within its territory Sunday.

Xinhua learned the news from the Information Bureau of China's Defense Ministry.

"The test has reached the preset goal," an official with the bureau said.

"The test is defensive in nature and targets no other country," he said.

It has been the second time that China announced such kind of missile test. A similar anti-missile interception test was successfully conducted on Jan. 11, 2010.

Although no other detailed information about the test was released from the military authorities, weapon system experts said such test could build shield for China's air defense by intercepting incoming warheads such as ballistic missiles in space.

China carries out land-based mid-course missile interception test - Xinhua | English.news.cn

video

http://www.tudou.com/v/RWsNrxJOe0k/&...04_02_99/v.swf

From the video it looks like more than a mid-course missile interception test. Was it an extra atmospheric nuclear test or interception of nuclear war head?

Just look at the aura or the radiant halo it created.

Oh it is just an accident that two missiles run into each other in the sky.

From the video it looks like more than a mid-course missile interception test. Was it an extra atmospheric nuclear test or interception of nuclear war head?

Just look at the aura or the radiant halo it created.

Are you insane? China will not use a nuclear war head to do a missile interception test within its home land.

I was talking about the aura it created. May be one of the missile had a nuclear war head.

The aura could be the fuel leakage which pushes the rocket to do the the spiral movement. And the light comes from the sun. The missile is hundreds miles above the atmosphere so there could still to have sunlight despite it's past sunset on the earth.

103229zzhfb6slff2rfmft.jpg

Are you insane? China will not use a nuclear war head to do a missile interception test within its home land.

Homeland or upper atmosphere? I am not sure but the video shows a radiant halo which makes me curious. Can an interception make such an aura? Of course, other videos didn't show such aura. Was there more than one interception? Were other interceptions held to cover this which involves an aura to divert attention to mere interceptions? This aura video was shot from a static cam which is used by tech professionals whereas other videos were shaky handheld non professional shots.

If it was indeed what I suspect then China has achieved something no other country has ever achieved.

China and US played the same game in one day. it seems there is a tacit understanding between each other.US is not a loner in this tech any longer.:china:

Oh it is just an accident that two missiles run into each other in the sky.
Guidance system clone of each other giving same flight path. :D

I also have doubt about the interception creating weird light effect. Any idea why ?

China and US played the same game in one day. it seems there is a tacit understanding between each other.US is not a loner in this tech any longer.:china:

US interception didn't have a target missile. It was just a launch. Was it interception at all?

US announces successful interceptor missile flight test - The Washington Post

"The [U.S.] test did not involve a target, though the program is developing a system effective against ballistic missiles."

I am really really confused. What is happening? Beyond my knowledge.

The aura could be the fuel leakage which pushes the rocket to do the the spiral movement. And the light comes from the sun. The missile is hundreds miles above the atmosphere so there could still to have sunlight despite it's past sunset on the earth.

103229zzhfb6slff2rfmft.jpg

I was talking about the post explosion aura.

actually we shoot down a alien spaceship yesterday. the alien spaceship exploded.

Did you hear the explosion sound recorded on the video tape? I don't know whether a mere interception in the upper atmosphere could make such a sound effect audible from the ground? The sound effect was like a huge explosion in the upper atmosphere.

if so , what will happen if the test kaput ?

It proves China has achieved several nuclear related test results which are classified for good reason.

do you want to know? joint our club first.

I am supposed to be outside any club. Directive.

It's within China's territory and it is ABOVE the atmosphere (other words "in the space").

And It's not "something no other country has ever achieved". The US has done it maybe decades before.

Homeland or upper atmosphere? I am not sure but the video shows a radiant halo which makes me curious. Can an interception make such an aura? Of course, other videos didn't show such aura. Was there more than one interception? Were other interceptions held to cover this which involves an aura to divert attention to mere interceptions? This aura video was shot from a static cam which is used by tech professionals whereas other videos were shaky handheld non professional shots.

If it was indeed what I suspect then China has achieved something no other country has ever achieved.

Back
Top Bottom