What's new

China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report

Actually people in China nowadays are afraid of Muslims who are in black robes, veils or with long beards, especially in other provinces other than Xinjiang. People will get away from them. It is no discrimination and you can not force people to overcome their understandable fear. So I think it is also a better choice for Muslims not to wear like that, if they really want to get along well with the majority in China.

I believe there should not be a problem for Muslims @ there respectable locations to abide by the law. As long as its the law which is imposed on the entire community and not just the Muslims. If it is something which helps the city improve their security and make them feel more secure which is kinda silly over long beards, veils and black robes even though black robes raise a security concern I believe the ones who do wear them should know very well to expose there identity when it is needed around for example a Bank.

Again even in Canada it would be kinda silly if in my community there was someone who had a long beard and because I reacted to long beards and have got fear of them that the person who has got his own belief would have to shave it off because of my fear. And that you can not have me overcome my fear but it is alright to force it upon my community member to shave off his beard instead.

Even if there seems to be a ban I believe it is more logical and reasonable for it to be temporary as long it helps the city investigate the crimes. It is not likely that the criminals will still not commit crime with there beards and veils gone.

If you think about it.. if it is about security concerns.. Wouldn't it really be easier to locate and investigate 1 certain person who stands out in his veil, long beard or black robes and who seems to be unique out of a group of people.. then some one who blends in with the community without the long beard,veil and black robes and still will commit the same crimes as before. They just made there job harder o_o

@zxmint my country is truly a loyal ally of China n we also got brotherly relations to other countries n all of you helped us in need no doubt about that n thats one of the reason we love n respect those countries as we are not unthankul people..but me n you know the limit of such help of those countries involved..do you think china n other countries who are investing in Pakistan will get nothing n they r giving everything for free?they ll get much more in return.
Dude , we respect PK as a country, we have friendship with PK people , not Muslim although most of PK are Muslim .

And Muslim people do need to do some self-reflection . Why so many Islamic terrorists ? Is Islam too aggressive and extreme?

It is impossible to convince people Islam is peaceful religion when Muslim are killing each other just because you are Shiah or Sunni.

It's ironic, weren't you the one talking about friendship, and now it looks like you're trying to make a fool of Pakistanis. So much for your friendship. Also, China IS getting quite a bit from Pakistan, don't pretend otherwise.
No matter what kind of policy we make , it is none of PK's business.

We have friendship with PK GOV and PK people , not ISlAM.

We do not like anyone to intervene in our domestic affairs, no matter you are our friend or not.

When USA talks shit about PK , you are not happy ,right ?

You're right. The balance of trade favors China. Permit me to share an illustration:

graph.jpg
Money is good bitch , but money is not everything .

USA give a lot of money to PK , ask PK member here they like USA or not.

Last edited:
No matter what kind of policy we make , it is none of PK's business.

We have friendship with PK GOV and PK people , not ISlAM.

We do not like anyone to intervene in our domestic affairs, no matter you are our friend or not.

When USA talks shit about PK , you are not happy ,right ?
I think you need to go and read up on the conversation that I've had. Forgive me if I don't feel like repeating myself.

And Muslim people do need to do some self-reflection . Why so many Islamic terrorists ? Is Islam too aggressive and extreme?

It is impossible to convince people Islam is peaceful religion when Muslim are killing each other just because you are Shiah or Sunni.

I feel kinda out of the loop with all the Pakistani,China matter since it does not concern me and it should not concern the Indian members here either.. but I guess the members from India are taking this thread as a chance to shit talk on their rival Pakistan and to relieve them selves of the jealousy which they have over the Pak-China friendship.. it is indeed something worth worrying about for India. Anyways.. I just wanted you to read the following post I wrote earlier in reply to the bolded statement of your post.

Love from Canada bro. We love Chinaaaa.:china:

Quick reply to all those on the following thread who are trying to pin point Islam & Muslims. Mostly the Hindu/Indian members. No matter how nice of a reply or how nice Muslims are to you Hindus it is a fact that you are not loyal to your Muslim brother and sisters in your country. You Hindus even go as far as to call your most popular Film Celebrity in the country a Terrorist. How Anti-Muslim can one society be. By the way. Do not start crying over this post.. There is one thing in Canada which is the most popular about India. There is one thing which India is leading in the world and no country can possibly beat.. Indeed the Rape Capital of the world. You people should first solve your own problems before pin pointing other Societies. Clearly most of you have made a fool of yourself on this forum. I had some hope that the people of India would be some what okay then how the Media of the country seems to be. You seem to be too full of yourselves. I can right now post way more shez about what Hindus do then what you have posted against Muslims. Just do not get butt hurt over this one thing I mentioned out of a million you guys have got. You have to accept facts. (-- This reply was only to those who were aggressive. Those who are neutral and using their brains.. this was not ment for you and I apologize if you were hurt but still this is a fact you have to accept lol.

To the others speaking about Terrorism and a summary of how they are reacting on this thread:
- OH MY GAWD, MUSLIMS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD. - :jester:
- MUSLIMS SHOULD RE THINK ISLAM. SHARIA LAW OH MY GAWD - :jester:
- OH GAWD DEM BEARDS... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE - :jester:

Shut the hell up LOL You guys are hilarious.

Answer from a German Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism & Islam?
He said:
1. Who started the first world war? Muslims ??
2. Who started the second world war? Muslims ??
3. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims ??
4. Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslims ??
5. Who killed more than 100 million of Indians in North America? Muslims ??
6. Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Muslims ??
7. Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean? Muslims ??
No, they weren't Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim does something bad..it is crime, but if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist.

So first remove this double standard then come to the point!

Take Care everyone This post pretty much summarizes most of the things on this thread about Muslims. I had to post this since you guys have been off topic and have started the blame game.

:offpost:
:china::pakistan: Indeed if the following two countries become something like how the States and Canada are. It will be something really interesting. You have got the mutual understanding and trust down.. just need some action.

Love from Canada. :sleep:

"Pakistani's need to be careful about their future relationship with China. With rising income the Chinese will go through a long period of intolerance for the proverbial "other" and Muslims happen to be one of the big others that will become a scapegoat due to Xinjiang separatists."
Source: China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report | Page 11

Are you a Chinese or a Pakistani? Neither, if you did not use a fake flag here. Then you are doing nothing but making mischief between China and Pakistan. And your assertive judgement is BS and of no evidence nor logic. China has thousands of years of diversity on culture and had long proved its tolerance for different culture and religions in history. Are you showing off your womb weapon here by "3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD"? Muslims may continue having the freedom of bearing like crazy somewhere else but not in China any longer. There will soon be a ONE CHILD POLICY for Muslims, exactly the same with the rest of Chinese. No favorable policies any more.

After all I would say it's gonna be the most incredible miracle in human history if you could feed so much population by yourselves, not by "kafirs" in the host countries. And based on current situation, I am confident that you Muslims will control your population very well by endless conflicts and terror attacks.
And this is the last straw.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Emmie @Hu Songshan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @Oscar

please, can you intervene here?

Last edited:
I remember Paris did thee same a couple of years ago

:what: you mean Chinese Muslims are not your countrymen? and they need own country to wear their traditional dress?
the mainstream culture of china is han culture and han is 92% of the whole population. those minorities should integrated in to the han

Last edited:
What dirty game would that be?
Where did I ask Muslims to rise up in my post or keep slaughtering Chinese? Instead these are my words from that post:
"So Muslim world should firmly discourage any attempt for this "separatism" and "splittism" effort for independence and denounce all terrorism and senseless violence in the form of knife attacks or whatever method these criminal terrorists choose to engage in."
Source: China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report | Page 11

And where did I mention in my post fighting against the world?
Quote my exact words from my post, where I said the above. I know you have problems with comprehension, but that is no excuse to make BS imagination and accusation from what I did not mention or imply in my post.

Even if the whole world unite together and try to exterminate Muslims, we will still be here, note 33 - 40% of world population by 2100 AD, 3.3 - 4 billion strong, those are from plain cold hard statistics and projections, numbers don't lie:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

So spare us Muslims your empty threats, we are going nowhere and will once again become the most dominant and powerful group on earth, just like we had been for a thousand years. There is nothing you or your 1.3 billion Han Chinese will be able to do change this inevitable reality.
For your last paragraph, I admire your ambition and I wish you could find a reasonable way to achieve it. If you really want to become a great power and conquer the world, suicide bombs or womb weapons will never work. You gotta be industrious, work hard instead of bear hard, sacrifice on building your countries, not by getting involved in terror attacks

Chinese are the best Managers i had ever come across, they will listen to you patiently when you have a problem, they won't give a damn when someone peaks nose in their internal affairs and they won't even meddle in someone's affair. All the Chinese in this thread spoke very openly, even hit some sensitive issues which no one dare to express here before, not did any face saving events normally we south asians do.

Most of the Chinese, Most of the ASEAN contry(Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia,etc) people have this outstanding quality. I am a big fan of this star quality, Hats off to all these guys!!

And this is the last straw.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

please, can you intervene here?
Wow, what a whistle-blower you are out here. Did I say anything wrong, though sounds sharp? Aren't you killing each others all the time? Aren't you launching terror attacks around the world, from Africa to America? Did you ever build a modern country which has an industry?If you view my words as an insult, then I am pushing you to self-reflect and work hard.

Chinese are the best Managers i had ever come across, they will listen to you patiently when you have a problem, they won't give a damn when someone peaks nose in their internal affairs and they won't even meddle in someone's affair. All the Chinese in this thread spoke very openly, even hit some sensitive issues which no one dare to express here before, not did any face saving events normally we south asians do.

Most of the Chinese, Most of the ASEAN contry(Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia,etc) people have this outstanding quality. I am a big fan of this star quality, Hats off to all these guys!!
Thx. But it is not Chinese style at all to be this "straightforward", especially in real life. I am representing nobody but myself here.

A Chinese city Karamay in Xinjiang is the host city for the 13th provincial sport games.

As you would expect, there would be lots of people going there. And given recent events in Xinjiang, the city official put a lot of attention on security.

It is their duty to ensure the safety of the resident of the city, participants of the games and to give confidence to potential sports fan to visit the city.

Therefore they decided to ban these things on public transport for the duration of the games.

The games start today 8th aug and end 20th aug.

BIG DEAL!!!

Then let me give some advice about Islam reform:

1. Give a clear definition to Jihad in Koran or whatever other religion doctrine. Ppl are tired of hearing excuses of "misunderstanding" of this doctrine.

2. Stop oppressing women. If not allowing long beards in buses in a single small city of China is against human rights, then what you did to your women are inhuman crimes. No woman should be executed because of "betraying " her husband at least.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

It is for Muslims own good and I believe you could make your countries and society much better by this kind of reform. I am sorry about it if anyone view this post as offending, but no laws restrict me from commenting like this. It is my speech freedom.

What dirty game would that be?
Where did I ask Muslims to rise up in my post or keep slaughtering Chinese? Instead these are my words from that post:
"So Muslim world should firmly discourage any attempt for this "separatism" and "splittism" effort for independence and denounce all terrorism and senseless violence in the form of knife attacks or whatever method these criminal terrorists choose to engage in."

And where did I mention in my post fighting against the world?
Quote my exact words from my post, where I said the above. I know you have problems with comprehension, but that is no excuse to make BS imagination and accusation from what I did not mention or imply in my post.

Even if the whole world unite together and try to exterminate Muslims, we will still be here, note 33 - 40% of world population by 2100 AD, 3.3 - 4 billion strong, those are from plain cold hard statistics and projections, numbers don't lie:
Global Muslim population will exceed 3 billion out of 10 billion by 2100 AD

So spare us Muslims your empty threats, we are going nowhere and will once again become the most dominant and powerful group on earth, just like we had been for a thousand years. There is nothing you or your 1.3 billion Han Chinese will be able to do change this inevitable reality.
You think the muslims in the future will became one group?Pan-Islamism will never achive success,sorry to say that,but that's a reality,A Malay and A Nigerian never can become one group,and nationalists will never treat Arabian above their national language,this is impossible.And Iran will never ally with Sunni-majority countries,also the Iranians have high national pride,ask any Iranian members here,can they accept the lead by Turkey or any other muslim countries?
Since you mention the Kazakhs,I tell you one of My Kazakh friend,his name is Kurman Han,he already give up Islam,and think Islam is the biggest threat to Kazakh culture(You can not agree with himn,but he influenced many Kazakh classmate),he is very fond of traditional Turkic and Altaic culture
1306180149ce694340671968d2.jpg

He wear the Manchu helmet and armour
20115166545380091.jpg

He and his girlfriend(a Han)
【库尔曼年度作品】库尔曼南北朝明光铠!第二季·别姬_冷兵器吧_百度贴吧
There is no such thing as Islamic world now and will never become a reality,like it or not.for Bangladeshi people,you should take care of yourselves,your national interests are more important than the so-called muslim ummah,the things happened in Nigeria and Palestine have nothing to do with you,and you can do nothing,and they don't care you neither

Last edited:
Wow, what a whistle-blower you are out here. Did I say anything wrong, though sounds sharp? Aren't you killing each others all the time? Aren't you launching terror attacks around the world, from Africa to America? Did you ever build a modern country which has an industry?If you view my words as an insult, then I am pushing you to self-reflect and work hard.
You say that as if every Muslim is involved in such activities. How about Turkey? UAE is pretty much the luxury capital of the world.

How about instead of continuing to insult other people, you just shut up now.

Then let me give some advice about Islam reform:

1. Give a clear definition to Jihad in Koran or whatever other religion doctrine. Ppl are tired of hearing excuses of "misunderstanding" of this doctrine.

2. Stop oppressing women. If not allowing long beards in buses in a single small city of China is against human rights, then what you did to your women are inhuman crimes. No woman should be executed because of "betraying " her husband at least.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

It is for Muslims own good and I believe you could make your countries and society much better by this kind of reform. I am sorry about it if anyone view this post as offending, but no laws restrict me from commenting like this. It is my speech freedom.
How about you shut up, and learn this on your own? It is no one else' job but yours to fix your own ignorance.

The fact that you're making clearly ignorant and bigoted generalizations shows just how uninformed you are.

-You said, lets see who gets hurt.- I don't get hurt over discussions. And Sad to hear that you can easily be hurt..
if you will be.. then this forum isn't a place for little indian girls like your self.

I do not even know which world you live in because what I mentioned was something really simple which a child would even understand. Main point was to prove they were NOT Muslims. Forexample: I do not need to provide proof for something like Hitler killed Millions of Jews. Ask me to provide you links for that aswell. Shut the hell up lol you are making yourself look bad.

Definition:
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

LOL come onnn are you a child? I will give you an example:

I have a simple question for you. Pick one to answer. Kinda not needed anymore cuz you clearly are with the reply you just gave me.

A) Are you a dumb ***?
or
B) Are you a dumb ***?

A or B? Pick one.

If in Hollywood some Indian Actor is introduced named Billu Butt. And the directors need a few Actors. Would the Director have asked popular Actors such as Leonardo DiCaprio & Tom Cruise or would they have chosen Billu Butt and his Indian Magic & Skillz for the movie.

Ofcourse Bill- oops no shit Leonardo DiCaprio & Tom Cruise would be chosen for the film. They would rather take an Actor who has got much more popularity. REGARDLESS of there religious beliefs. The directors want the monehh.

Oh Gawd he gave a Youtube video as source o_o NOOOO !!
Your media is less reliable then Wikipedia. So shove that video back where it came from.

Check your own media out here:

You guys are a living Cartoon Network on media.
Indeed a majority of Indians in Canada themselves agree what a joke there own media is and how 80-90% of the mentioned accusations are false or are an exaggeration.

I advise you to research. And to not use your media and Wikipedia as your only resource. Learn something for your Gods sake.

You are :welcome: for the advice.
--
Hurt
-it seems you got hurt big time..it was not my inetion budy
Hitler .
-- i missed that point
girl
-- i am a BOY
billu butt and holly wood
--your point was indian specialy hindu hate and call muslim bolywod ctors terrosrist
if that so why they will pramot terrosti
prejuidice some time more powerful than facts .. may be in ur case
learn more about india
-- youtube video
hope you saw.. it it was interivew by pak tv channel
youtube give palfotrm to sahre world widw..
it was NOT YOUTUBE PRODCUTION.
---indian media
if you see news 24 , india tv and decide indian media .. :welcome:
want to see glimp of real media ...
NDTV's Hamas Exclusive Is An International Headline - NDTV
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...re-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html?_r=0
--
we like cartton network too...
now can i get answer of my question pleas :-)
--
How Anti-Muslim can one society be
-- just name one muslim country half number of muslim of india which allow non muslim as PM/President?
-- just name one muslim country half number of muslim of india which allow minority person as cheif of army/navy /airfoce ?
--just name me one country with half number of muslim of india which allow all sects to practice islam freely ?
-- just name me one country with half number of muslim of india which allow protection to relgious minority in there constituion and its safeguarded in letter and spirit by there highest court ?
-- just name me one country with half number of muslim of india where you have national holidays for there minority festivals ?
--
5. Who killed more than 100 million of Indians in North America? Muslims ??
who .. when .. link pleae
6. Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Muslims ??
7. Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean? Muslims ??

Back
Top Bottom