What's new

China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report

Then let me give some advice about Islam reform:

1. Give a clear definition to Jihad in Koran or whatever other religion doctrine. Ppl are tired of hearing excuses of "misunderstanding" of this doctrine.

There is NO misunderstanding. Jihad is called when anyone attack your country, your people or anyone impose a war on you or anyone start atrocities against innocent people.

2. Stop oppressing women. If not allowing long beards in buses in a single small city of China is against human rights, then what you did to your women are inhuman crimes. No woman should be executed because of "betraying " her husband at least.

:) can you elaborate what we did to our women? If you are talking about Islam then Islam gave women rights and freedom which she did not have in idolater society before advent of Islam. These rights include

A. right to live as before Islam infidel idol worshipers used to kill unborn daughters.

B. Right to inheritance which BTW was not there even your so-called western society dozens of years back.

C. Right to Vote as witness which was not there even today's modern societies couple of decades back.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

there are many other such rights if i keep writing the list is long.

As far as a male or husband killing his wife or his woman because she cheated him that is not advocated by Islam. Honour killing is a local cultural thing not religious.

It is for Muslims own good and I believe you could make your countries and society much better by this kind of reform. I am sorry about it if anyone view this post as offending, but no laws restrict me from commenting like this. It is my speech freedom.

:) we are not offended you can practice this freedom of speech here atleast on PDF .

Secondly reforms never come from suffocating one section of a society.

Is it your job to teach a grown man how to tie their shoes? Or how to read and write? No.

You are correct, these are simple question, they're so simple that he shouldn't even be asking. He should instead be actually learning this on his own, or going to professional sources.

Doing a simple google search gives a wealth of information...

For example, wikipedia has an entire article on Islamic military doctrine. When it comes to conduct...

Islamic military jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, I'm not going to do his homework for him.

It's because they're offline, I extended the list so that whoever is available soon will be able to read it. Don't try and twist this to try and make a fool out of me.

You suggested Turkey wasn't secular, you want to talk about logic? Try using it first. You've continued to either use straw man arguments, false narratives, and simply bigoted statements. By your logic, I could say some very derogatory statements, and you would call me a racist for them, but you wouldn't disprove me, because (again) by your logic, I wouldn't be wrong. It would be up to you to prove that I'm racist.
Your wiki thing did not answer my question. I am asking about Jihad, not Islam military disciplines. Are you intentionally escaping from it?

Where did you see me saying or implying that Turkey is not secular? Pick it out and let us watch your good reading. It's you mentioned Turkey first, and when I answered your question, you accused me of WTF? Nobody can get your point like that, dude. Go ahead to say any bad words as you will and define what losers look like.When you feel insulted to see I expressed doubts about your religion, then that is your own problem, not mine. I was only asking questions. No religion is undiscussable, at least no laws which could restrict me have that rules.
Here, your quote...

It seems like that the most promising countries of Islam word are Iran and Turkey, if they could insist to be more and more secular and embrace the modern science and regime form.

Source: China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report | Page 21

Don't try and twist your own words. You clearly mention Iran, a theocratic nation.

I mentioned Turkey as an example, you mentioned turkey in a false assertion.

You can have doubts about any religion, including mine, and that's fine. You're even allowed to express those doubts, which is something I don't mind as well. What I do mind however is your bigoted approach to Pakistanis, and how you're treating them, even those that are trying to be friendly with you. What I do mind is when you present your own opinion, or completely bigoted and ignorant statements as facts.

Your wiki thing did not answer my question. I am asking about Jihad, not Islam military disciplines. Are you intentionally escaping from it?
Jihad covers Islamic military doctrine. Jihad is two folds, one is the internal spiritual battle one goes through, this is called a personal Jihad. The other Jihad is combat, the wiki article was pretty much explaining that to you.

See? This is why I'm tell you not to comment on things you clearly don't understand, and should go out and learn on your own.

This isn't me running, this is me telling you to go out and learn this on your own, because it's the easiest way for you to learn.

Last edited:
Will u explain the above BS in detail

Were you part of that society ? if not then why you are infuriated ?

anyway the idol worshipers in Arab society before advent of Islam used to kill their newly born daughters

There is NO misunderstanding. Jihad is called when anyone attack your country, your people or anyone impose a war on you or anyone start atrocities against innocent people.

:) can you elaborate what we did to our women? If you are talking about Islam then Islam gave women rights and freedom which she did not have in idolater society before advent of Islam. These rights include

A. right to live as before Islam infidel idol worshipers used to kill unborn daughters.

B. Right to inheritance which BTW was not there even your so-called western society dozens of years back.

C. Right to Vote as witness which was not there even today's modern societies couple of decades back.

3. Stop forbidding your offspring to marry Non-Muslims. Nobody has the right to deprive people's marriage freedom, even their parents.

there are many other such rights if i keep writing the list is long.

As far as a male or husband killing his wife or his woman because she cheated him that is not advocated by Islam. Honour killing is a local cultural thing not religious.

:) we are not offended you can practice this freedom of speech here atleast on PDF .

Secondly reforms never come from suffocating one section of a society.
Dude, can you take over here? I'm tired of arguing. I don't feel like arguing with these people anymore, especially since they keep ignoring half my comments, and cherry picking.

They have. Just because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Hell, even Tahir ul Qadri (a man whom I hardly agree with) issued an entire fatwa the size of a book (which I did agree with), that pretty much every Sunni Muslim scholar endorsed regardless of Sunni sects. The fatwa explained to the littlest detail why groups like Al-Qaeda, and the TTP were heretics.

There are issue, but most are superficial. Like polygamy, which is actually quite rare even in Muslim nations. Even that has extreme limits put on men. Unfortunately, places like KSA tend to ignore certain parts of Sharia, and enforce other parts. It's why I don't care for KSA's rulers.

Who told you that we couldn't? That's actually completely wrong.

Islam has clearly stated that there is no compulsion in religion, in fact, that is a direct quote from the Quran. Disbelieving doesn't harm Islam, or belief in God. It is unfortunate that there are extremists who actually believe otherwise, and tend to ignore this passage of the Quran.

The fact that ISIS wants to actually try and rewrite the Quran, well that tells you how much these extremists actually care about Islamic law.
See the problem is who should we believe ?Some authors ( Scholars) translate/interpret some verses in such a way that they appear to be peaceful and in accordance with humanity.
Some authors(Scholars) translate/interpret same verses which appear to be very violent. Which one should we believe. We dont know arabic. Now you can not say that we should learn arabic to know the true meaning. This si the problem.

Will u explain the above BS in detail
Actually, he's not wrong on this one. Boys were preferred, and when girls were born, they were usually killed. This is a practice was a big problem most recently in India a while back.

See the problem is who should we believe ?Some authors ( Scholars) translate/interpret some verses in such a way that they appear to be peaceful and in accordance with humanity.
Some authors(Scholars) translate/interpret same verses which appear to be very violent. Which one should we believe. We dont know arabic. Now you can not say that we should learn arabic to know the true meaning. This si the problem.
These aren't some random scholars, they're pretty much giants in the Islamic world. If they say something about Islam, then you had better believe that they have merit.

This is only a problem for those that don't want to accept reality, and want to continue their own personal belief that Islam is the way they think it is, even if it is wrong.

Dramitization, PM of India.....we want Justice in Kashmir
We've nothing to do Muslims of your Country, Just leave our Land

Doing SIN......bublooo

Nop, Killing Plunders , Aggressors to our Land.....simple Is'nt it??

What nonsense i dont understand

1. I wont say anything like that, Killing Indian Soldiers is Big OK, who entered our Land
2. Condemnable killing of Muslim & Non Muslim Civilians (who are not part of Fighting)....Read our History...we never did
3. Islam says Killing of One innocent is Greatest SIN after SHIRK (having many GODS)
4. Like Kashmir, 80% Muslim Land foreign occupation, we are doing what the best in our capacity
what about those 4 lakh kashmiri pundits. ? Who did that ethnic cleansing ? are they muslims or non muslims.

when people rely on these scholars or religions figures they will always expose you to half picked half baked interpretations.

You dont need to rely on them just pick up Quran and read it with translation. These people just quote half verse and ignore the other half that creates confusion.

Actually, he's not wrong on this one. Boys were preferred, and when girls were born, they were usually killed. This is a practice was a big problem most recently in India a while back.

These aren't some random scholars, they're pretty much giants in the Islamic world. If they say something about Islam, then you had better believe that they have merit.

This is only a problem for those that don't want to accept reality, and want to continue their own personal belief that Islam is the way they think it is, even if it is wrong.
No. I am saying who should we believe as all are giant scholars ? The one who interprets the verses as good or one who interprets the verses as bad ?

what about those 4 lakh kashmiri pundits. ? Who did that ethnic cleansing ? are they muslims or non muslims.

The Kashmiri pundits' migration was due to many reasons and one of the reasons also includes Indian overt operation when your indian intelligence infiltrated Akhwanul Muslimeen and your agents started scaring and killing Kashmiri pundits to malign Kashmiri freedom fighters.

when people rely on these scholars or religions figures they will always expose you to half picked half baked interpretations.

You dont need to rely on them just pick up Quran and read it with translation. These people just quote half verse and ignore the other half that creates confusion.
How ? I dont know arabic and translations are done by scholars who are again of two types as I have mentioned.

No. I am saying who should we believe as all are giant scholars ? The one who interprets the verses as good or one who interprets the verses as bad ?
Whoever has majority support from majority of the Muslim scholars. This can easily been seen, as whenever two contradicting fatwas are published by two big names, scholars from around the world debate their merits. This usually makes big headline news, and is usually resolved quickly.

It really is more simple than it sounds.

If, in the end, you're still dissatisfied, believe who you want to believe. Believe the one who you think speaks the truth.

The Kashmiri pundits' migration was due to many reasons and one of the reasons also includes Indian overt operation when your indian intelligence infiltrated Akhwanul Muslimeen and your agents started scaring and killing Kashmiri pundits to malign Kashmiri freedom fighters.
No. I was watching a national geographic video where I saw general Public were chanting " Kashmir mai rehna hai to Allah-ho_Akbar kehna hai" and also like " Rhalib , Ghalib or Chalib". My question is are these people muslims or non-muslims.

Back
Top Bottom