What's new

China companies to choose India over Pakistan?

Chinese just please Pak for strategic purpose they know they cant get a penny from Pak

46 Billion investment = De-hyphenation, or rather I call it examination Point "!"

Hmm I thought Indians here hated Chinese quality goods (even though it's good enough for their beloved Westerners).

Now they want our factories there? And they are buying our trains and railways? Do they not care about the millions of Indians who ride those trains every day?

pure economics

Hmm I thought Indians here hated Chinese quality goods (even though it's good enough for their beloved Westerners).

Now they want our factories there? And they are buying our trains and railways? Do they not care about the millions of Indians who ride those trains every day?

we buy Lenovo coz they're world renowned brand making high quality products. Don't mean we should lower quality products flood the market. Screw your trains. We know what they did to Pakistan. We're better off with Europeans.

46 Billion investment = De-hyphenation, or rather I call it examination Point "!"

Yes those investment are for China sake more than Pakistan.

Its mainly infrastructure work China is giving Pakistan for CPEC, which benefits China more.

While China is giving technical jobs to India.

we buy Lenovo coz they're world renowned brand making high quality products. Don't mean we should lower quality products flood the market. Screw your trains. We know what they did to Pakistan. We're better off with Europeans.

Sorry, you're several years too late. :P

Delhi Metro gets Chinese-made rail cars - The Times of India

Chinese bullet train maker sells coaches to Delhi Metro - Hindustan Times

That is old news.

Here is some new news, there are even MORE orders on the way (contract already signed, yet to be delivered):

Kolkata Metro set to get China made trains - The Times of India

You know how many millions of Indians ride the Delhi and Kolkata metro every day?

Some of the biggest companies in China like Lenova, is one of the best IT companies and are really good quality.

If the best Chinese firms set up factories and create jobs for India, then who are we to complain?

That is old news.

Here is some new news, there are even MORE orders on the way (already signed, yet to be delivered):

You know how many millions of Indians ride the Delhi and Kolkata metro every day?

some random places where quality is proved.

There can be nothing more ironical than financing your enemy to build bombs to destroy you.

Good going China infiltrate every corner of India like you did with US.
:china:

That is old news.

Here is some new news, there are even MORE orders on the way (contract already signed, yet to be delivered):

Some people are victim of India media ,overall Indian like chinese people if you don't believe me then visit India.

There can be nothing more ironical than financing your enemy to build bombs to destroy you.

Business > sensationalism

I think you will find that its China financing jobs and investment in India. :woot:

No wonder chinese firms are opening factories in India over Pakistan, mainly because lack of education in Pakistan

How many tines you want the same answer

That is old news.

You want online links for burnol

Back
Top Bottom