What's new

China companies to choose India over Pakistan?

Chinese just please Pak for strategic purpose they know they cant get a penny from Pak
:lol: what happened to your make in India mantra. All we see Indians making false claims that they don't use Chinese made stuff in their country :rofl: Better decide which part is correct before comparing yourself with Pakistan :D

:lol: what happened to your make in India mantra. All we see Indians making false claims that they don't use Chinese made stuff in their country :rofl: Better decide which part is correct before comparing yourself with Pakistan :D
We are at every part what suits us and what is good for us.

Sorry, you're several years too late. :P

Delhi Metro gets Chinese-made rail cars - The Times of India

Chinese bullet train maker sells coaches to Delhi Metro - Hindustan Times

That is old news.

Here is some new news, there are even MORE orders on the way (contract already signed, yet to be delivered):

Kolkata Metro set to get China made trains - The Times of India

You know how many millions of Indians ride the Delhi and Kolkata metro every day?
Not sure this ever materialised, DMRC's coaches were originally delivered from Germany and are now made in India.

Where this did happen (Mumbai metro) did not lead to great results....

So China is making India GDP grow by giving them economic growth, jobs and investment

While at the same time selling military planes and ships to Pakistan, so they cant grow and become more reliable on China?

Guess its a win-win situation for China, India and Pakistan to me.

Wake me up when China comes even close to investing 46 billion dollars in India.Do I need to say more? 46 BILLION DOLLARS!!

Wake me up when China comes even close to investing 46 billion dollars in India.Do I need to say more? 46 BILLION DOLLARS!!

46 billion dollars for 15 years and india getting around 40 billion dollar every year as fdi.Now you want to compete with india !

Sorry, you're several years too late. :P

Delhi Metro gets Chinese-made rail cars - The Times of India

Chinese bullet train maker sells coaches to Delhi Metro - Hindustan Times

That is old news.

Here is some new news, there are even MORE orders on the way (contract already signed, yet to be delivered):

Kolkata Metro set to get China made trains - The Times of India

You know how many millions of Indians ride the Delhi and Kolkata metro every day?
why do u even reply ?
he's just angry, he can not accept the face that our super power and Wealthiest country have to buy trains from China.
its humiliating actually :(

umm.....
do u even know that China is 2/3 largest partner in make in india project :lol:
they are joint to invest 44 Billion dollars in India.

46 billion dollars for 15 years and india getting around 40 billion dollar every year as fdi.Now you want to compete with india !

China is an International Investor.It has its firms and factories all over the world.Even in the countries it doesn't get along very well.So its normal China making their factories and firms in India as in any other country of the world.They have an International market and they dont want to hurt that.But China is ofcourse much closer to Pakistan economically and militarily than any other country.There is not a larger project than CPEC that china has invested in ANY other country in the history and the JF 17 thunder shows Military co operation as well.I haven't seen any two nations till today working on a joint military project.

Lenovo makes good budget phones. The A269 i owned a few years back was the best damn budget phone- all for Rs. 3K. China is investing massively around the world. In the first 5 months of 2015, the outbound investment was $ 45 Billion. A good chunk of this will go to developing countries. I think China also has a special strategic interest in Pakistan additionally. The title does not make any sense. Of course they will be investing cautiously until domestic situation stabilizes properly. And of course Pakistan should have the capacity to absorb such huge investment and generate good return. That depends on government efficiency, lack of corruption, labour skills, political stability, monetary stablity etc.

Pakistan will not really see any big economic shifts towards it during the next decade or two. Because it strictly follows such a philosophy of control. The government or establishment tries to control every single damn thing which makes it highly unfriendly place for business.
India's case like the rest of the world is simple. When companies want to shift production there they simply buy some land, build factories, train labour, make things, sell them, earn profits. Simple. But in Pakistan the situation is too complex to write here in few words. Needless to say companies are repelled from this environment.

Back
Top Bottom