What's new

China continues to produce more steel than the rest of the world, COMBINED

What I said in my posting was India has to focus on R n D in steel productions
Concentrating on "manpower" in raising productivity is grossly outdated
I am certain that was just a motivational speech for kind of audience he had. For action he depends lot on bureaucrats who would be well aware for ground realities.

Thank you and very much appreciated
All these arts and craft are readily available in abundance on Chinese websites drawing interests in collection, creation, auction and appreciation

images

Chinese traditional art of paper cutting
:tup:

What?What??What???

India is taking a leaf out of China's book and contemplating its version of the Great Leap Forward?

What's next?

The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution? :enjoy:

What?What??What???

India is taking a leaf out of China's book and contemplating its version of the Great Leap Forward?

What's next?

The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution? :enjoy:
like ban all beaf business. But you know, only revolution will change the Indian society, or no politician can do what's good for India in the long run.

Calm down people. It is modi's style to talk big.

His style is that he promises a 100 things and get 20 things done. But it is still better than the previous government which promised 30 things, and got 5 done.

Also, in the current environment of excess capacity, increasing protectionism, and sluggish growth, It will be a big task to double the capacity in 5 years, leave alone growing it by 10 times!

Also, China is already cutting its steel production due to afore mentioned reasons, and hence, Mr. Modi has the sole consolation that the distance between the two countries will only decrease.

All these arts and craft are readily available in abundance on Chinese websites drawing interests in collection, creation, auction and appreciation

images

Really man..... I have been following your posts and the art that accompanies them is really awesome. Each time a new one. :tup::angel:

Make a thread about it and post all of them there. :enjoy:

oh...pls not another pollution propagators.....bad news to the environment & human beings

what about concrete as well? going to surpass china in that too :partay:

1386111762390.jpg

:china::china::china:

I'd rather be Jealous of China and work our asses of to match them than be complacent and aim lower. Their being our rivals is the best thing India has ever had. Rivalry in economy, manufacturing, education- everywhere they keep us motivated. If not India would have been a bunch of chumps with easy compromises in ambition.

Japn is the most advance Asian country. Asian progress can not complete without Japan. So best of luck to Japan too.

The more Asia progresses, one will see instances of foreign intervention to hamper our rise. As a region, we must work together to industrialize, modernize. Make no doubt about it --- the engines of Asian Economic Rise in this century will be both China and India. So let us all not harbor crab-like mentality, rather, let us congratulate the rise of Asia's two great powers. With China and India's rise, the entire continent shall prosper. Japan will be there in each step of the way. :)

I'd rather be Jealous of China and work our asses of to match them than be complacent and aim lower. Their being our rivals is the best thing India has ever had. Rivalry in economy, manufacturing, education- everywhere they keep us motivated. If not India would have been a bunch of chumps with easy compromises in ambition.

In other words, good ol' Healthy Competition. ;)

What I said in my posting was India has to focus on R n D in steel productions
Concentrating on "manpower" in raising productivity is grossly outdated

images

Why I can't see your post of paintings?

The more Asia progresses, one will see instances of foreign intervention to hamper our rise. As a region, we must work together to industrialize, modernize. Make no doubt about it --- the engines of Asian Economic Rise in this century will be both China and India. So let us all not harbor crab-like mentality, rather, let us congratulate the rise of Asia's two great powers. With China and India's rise, the entire continent shall prosper. Japan will be there in each step of the way. :)

In other words, good ol' Healthy Competition. ;)

Competition and Ambtion are the wellspring of growth. Your fiercest competitor is actually your best friend. :)

Calm down people. It is modi's style to talk big.

His style is that he promises a 100 things and get 20 things done. But it is still better than the previous government which promised 30 things, and got 5 done.

Also, in the current environment of excess capacity, increasing protectionism, and sluggish growth, It will be a big task to double the capacity in 5 years, leave alone growing it by 10 times!

Also, China is already cutting its steel production due to afore mentioned reasons, and hence, Mr. Modi has the sole consolation that the distance between the two countries will only decrease.
You should really vote for him at least 15 years, one or two terms cannot make a difference.

China`s success are quite unique..
Large population with high education and hard working.
well organized society and efficient government
right time of globalization and industry transfer.
I would say India still lacks many things to achieve that.
But still much room to develop.

I disagree with Modi. There is no need to build surplus ghost facility like china. Just build 15 to 20% surplus over Domestic consumption+ Export.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom