What's new

China could nuke India from Tibet: Russia

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
After India declared plans to construct a road in the disputed region of Northern Arunachal Pradesh near the Chinese border, the Voice of Russia, a Moscow-based radio broadcasting service, said that Beijing is capable of launching a full scale nuclear strike against New Delhi from Tibet.

India spent US$7 billion for the construction of a road in northern Arunachal Pradesh state. Due to its proximity to the Chinese border, check points will be established along the road using the most advanced equipment. Meanwhile, India also decided to increase the number of troops stationed in the border region next to China.

There have been several confrontations between the PLA and the Indian Army in Northern Arunachal Pradesh since April of 2013.

The Voice of Russia reported that India's new road is aimed at provoking China and Pakistan, its rivals in the border region. The announcement, it said, which took place after Xi Jinping's visit to New Delhi last month, indicated India's unwillingness to reduce hostilities with China. Despite the fact India welcomes more investment from China, the political relationship between Beijing and New Delhi remains the same.

The broadcasting service went on to say that deploying ballistic missiles to Tibet can become an option for China to confront India in the future. Chinese ballistic missiles equipped with nuclear warheads, if launched from there, can strike targets within India. To defend its line of actual control in the border region, India has begun to deploy missile regiments to its frontlines.

Both nations are now competing against each other for the leadership of South Asia.

China could nuke India from Tibet: Russia|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Who else started thinking with advent of western sanctions on Russia, Russians statements are getting more bizarre.

Is zaid Hamid got China citizenship?

And India can nuke China from most parts of India. And China can nuke India from anywhere in China. What's this newfound knowledge?

BTW Indians and Chinese are not lunatics, that they would start nuking each other because one side built a road.

india hai ke mander ka ghanta ? jo bhi aata hai baja jata hai . ajkal sab log india ko nukes ki dhamki dety hain :rofl:

Yes and india wearing bangles. I think india should banned booze to all russians who in india. Idiots are all over our Goa city dancing naked. Few russian womens even tried to rape me in 2012. They are drugadics.

india hai ke mander ka ghanta ? jo bhi aata hai baja jata hai . ajkal sab log india ko nukes ki dhamki dety hain :rofl:

Baat to sehi ki aapne,hamari bhi batkismati ki dono nuclear mulko ke bich me fas gaye hain.Ab kare bhi toh kya kare?? :(

Yes and india wearing bangles. I think india should banned booze to all russians who in india. Idiots are all over our Goa city dancing naked. Few russian womens even tried to rape me in 2012. They are drugadics.

Really??!! :o: And tune kya kiya??

Back
Top Bottom