What's new

China could overtake US economy by 2030: World Bank

If I'm not happy,I can show it to anyone.It's sick if I stress my unhappiness within my heart and petend to be very happy ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF FOREIGNERS,that's what happens in North Korea.

Chinese people never need to pretend to be happy if they are not.If a government need his citizens pretending to be happy,it s**ks.
I don't know the circumstances in North Korea so I can not tell whether people there is pretend to be happy.What make you think they are pretending I think is their living condition is not good as ours.After all you should not consider North Korea people show happiness is for their government and it is not came from their heart.

I think it will happen much before 2030. Probably sometime between 2020-2025.

I don't know the circumstances in North Korea so I can not tell whether people there is pretend to be happy.What make you think they are pretending I think is their living condition is not good as ours.After all you should not consider North Korea people show happiness is for their government and it is not came from their heart.

You are very mature. Who knows if North Koreans are happy or not, and is it for us to decide? Unhappy people commit suicide, never happy ones. Japan is a developed country yet its suicide rate is higher than Nigeria. Nigerians are clearly happier than Japanese on average, yet that is not reflected by their living standards. GDP and happiness are almost unrelated.

You are very mature. Who knows if North Koreans are happy or not, and is it for us to decide? Unhappy people commit suicide, never happy ones. Japan is a developed country yet its suicide rate is higher than Nigeria. Nigerians are clearly happier than Japanese on average, yet that is not reflected by their living standards. GDP and happiness are almost unrelated.

I think they are not "almost unrelated". You need a certain minimum income to meet your basic needs. Below that it is difficult to be happy.

After that, it is not directly correlated. If you have a higher income and so do your neighbors, the extra income doesn't make you any more happier.

This is human nature, a petty one. You feel happy if you are doing better than your "competitors" whoever they might be.

I think they are not "almost unrelated". You need a certain minimum income to meet your basic needs. Below that it is difficult to be happy.

After that, it is not directly correlated. If you have a higher income and so do your neighbors, the extra income doesn't make you any more happier.

This is human nature, a petty one. You feel happy if you are doing better than your "competitors" whoever they might be.
Paragraph 1~3 total disagree.

By year 2030, China's GDP will be at least twice of that of the US, wait and see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom