What's new

China CZ-2C rocket launch FAILED on Aug 18 2011

yeah but everything worth having in india is privatized and owned by robber barons like in 19th century England thanks to your country's suicidal capitalist policies. even water is privatized so if you can't respond because you're in line for the water truck i understand.

Please post your source for the success rate, i doubt you have one. Also , hardly any bad news ever comes out of china because of censorship. You people try to hide all sorts of weird stuff. Coal mine blasts , train accidents etc , so i doubt your commie government is going to report any rocket failures either. Bet your real success rate is worse than ours looking at the quality of electronics that ever come out of china. But you guys make great beyblades and pokemon cards , however rest of your stuff is just low quality ****

here is something you better say it fake again``as it shows the true capability of India space capability (even with russians engine)

USSR - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate
USA - 1152 successful, 164 failed, 87.5% success rate
EU - 117 sucessful, 12 failed, 90.7% success rate
China - 56 successful, 11 failed, 83.6% success rate
Japan - 52 successful, 9 failed, 85.2% success rate
India - 7 successful, 6 failed, 53.8% success rate (didnt include the last few fireworks india showed to the world)

Space Launch Vehicle Reliability

he said govt is begging to huawie :hitwall:....just check the post to which i was replying

huawie is banned in govt. projects for security concerns....it can do business in India and it does so for its profit , no one is inviting it for its cutting edge tech as claimed by below-freezing.

this makes very sense that your government is 'begging' Huawei to saty not only to creat tax but also job oppotunities

Huawei Technologies, it has a 20 per cent market share in India's telecom market. The company's India contract sales stood at $2 billion last year. Its clients in India include Bharti Airtel, Reliance, BSNL, Uninor, MTNL and Tata. It employs around 2,000 staff alone in Bangalor
http://www.thehindubusinessline.in/2010/05/13/stories/2010051351160700.htm

Thank you the report was informative.

you are welcom mate``

these reports are everywhere````but i really doubt those ranting and denial indian members are actually knowing what rubbish coming out of their brain`

indians are such jealous people.

its an inferiority complex.

u dont see chinese going to indian forums to talk indian military. no point.

indians should be banned from the chinese defence section. nearly all of them are trolls that always stops the actual topic being discussed.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

here is something you better say it fake again``as it shows the true capability of India space capability (even with russians engine)

Space Launch Vehicle Reliability

thanks man, u showed what a joke india is at everything. even their cricket team is getting humiliated in england. its a total massacre.

indians are such jealous people.

its an inferiority complex.

u dont see chinese going to indian forums to talk indian military. no point.

indians should be banned from the chinese defence section. nearly all of them are trolls that always stops the actual topic being discussed.

mate``you better edit your posts`no point to take rage out of those stupid trollers

you are welcom mate``

these reports are everywhere````but i really doubt those ranting and denial indian members are actually knowing what rubbish coming out of their brain`

This report is pretty conclusive. It was done for the USAF and cites peered review publications for its references, no way Indians can say this is biased or it was a censored report.

Whether they'll mentally accept the facts in front of them is another thing.

this makes very sense that your government is 'begging' Huawei to saty not only to creat tax but also job oppotunities

The Hindu Business Line : Huawei invites Govt to inspect India offices

India's BSNL Excludes China's Huawei, ZTE From GSM Bidding

India's BSNL Excludes China's Huawei, ZTE From GSM Bidding - ChinaTechNews.com - The Technology Source for the Latest Chinese News on Internet, Computers, Digital, Science, Electronics, Law, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Telecom, and Wireless Industri

I did my summer intern at BSNL and all there are no huawie equipments used in BSNL , most were ALCATEL, CISCO and some other french company's equipment. My dad works in BSNL . I know about BSNL better than you ;)

Huawie created some 2000 effing jobs and you say our govt. is begging huawie to create job :what:
stop fooling yourself man . huawie is very much invited to do business in India, no one's here begging them to come here, they have their own profits to do business in India ....stop acting like huawie is doing some favour... there are many options available if not huawie then others.

This report is pretty conclusive. It was done for the USAF and cites peered review publications for its references, no way Indians can say this is biased or it was a censored report.

Whether they'll mentally accept the facts in front of them is another thing.

i read the whole lenghty article TWICE, probably more than 20 pages``it only had like less than 150 words for India and all they can put are india's failures, this shows, in spacepower's eye how 'significant' and 'advanced' india space capability is

India's BSNL Excludes China's Huawei, ZTE From GSM Bidding

India's BSNL Excludes China's Huawei, ZTE From GSM Bidding - ChinaTechNews.com - The Technology Source for the Latest Chinese News on Internet, Computers, Digital, Science, Electronics, Law, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Telecom, and Wireless Industri

I did my summer intern at BSNL and all there are no huawie equipments used in BSNL , most were ALCATEL, CISCO and some other french company's equipment. My dad works in BSNL . I know about BSNL better than you ;)

Huawie created some 2000 effing jobs and you say our govt. is begging huawie to create job :what:
stop fooling yourself man . huawie is very much invited to do business in India, no one here's begging them to come here, they have their own profits to do business in India ....stop acting like huawie is doing some favour... there are many options available if not huawie then others.
B.F using 'begging' was barely responding to the clueless 'sarthak' you dont need to read too much into it...but again 20% share of india's telecon market is indeed something solid

i read the whole lenghty article TWICE, probably more than 20 pages``it only had like less than 150 words for India and all they can put are india's failures, this shows, in spacepower's eye how 'significant' and 'advanced' india space capability is

The report is old. India's success rate for space launch is now 71% and improving. Please check latest launch stats which are readily available in the public domain. If you look at early Chinese launch data, you will see a similar increase in success rate. We have a solid low orbit launcher (PSLV) and a problematic GSLV. India is behind China/USA/USSR/EU in heavy lift launchers. But given the cost constraints, ISRO has done quite well.

The report is old. India's success rate for space launch is now 71% and improving. Please check latest launch stats which are readily available in the public domain. If you look at early Chinese launch data, you will see a similar increase in success rate. We have a solid low orbit launcher (PSLV) and a problematic GSLV. India is behind China/USA/USSR/EU in heavy lift launchers. But given the cost constraints, ISRO has done quite well.

Would like to see an updated report if you have it.

Back
Top Bottom