What's new

China Encircles India

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, obvious false flag.

Look around your country of India in every single direction. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh.

Not that we need any extra help, India has already been countered by Pakistan.

Even Indians admit that their country can't move past Pakistan. The constant attacks on Mumbai prove that India can't even work up the stomach to face Pakistan, let alone China.

They can start another Operation Chengiz Khan, and make it official.:tup:

oh yes !!!! hahaha :yahoo: ... I was waiting for you to jump the bandwagon and point that I am a false flag ... how many times have you done this in PDF ... i mean seriously don't u ever get tired of ranting the same thing again and again ...

I don't CARE what happens in India as long as they stop pointing fingers at us for every problem they face. However I do care to see the long term view of what your country would do towards mine ...

I viewed your posts and you are not from Pakistan and have false flag for sure. Be proud to what you are instead of hiding behind the Pakistani Flag. China has never harmed Pakistan and the prejudice and anger in your posts shows that you are anti-Pakistan and anti-Chinese.

China encircles India is just a myth. China is a peaceful country and is interested in commerce, so it builds a civilian port in Sri Lanka or Pakistan or Burma, it is for commerce and not military attacks against India. Since India has a sneaky policy, it think everyone is sneaky like India.

I viewed your posts and you are not from Pakistan and have false flag for sure. Be proud to what you are instead of hiding behind the Pakistani Flag. China has never harmed Pakistan and the prejudice and anger in your posts shows that you are anti-Pakistan and anti-Chinese.

You're right buddy, he is an Indian hiding behind false flags. :azn: Check the rest of his posts.

You seem to be gloating on Mumbai attack.

No I don't gloat over innocent people being killed, I leave that job to you Indians here.

Like I said, if you don't have the balls to respond to multiple and repeated attacks on Mumbai, then your promises are worthless.

Everyone knows that, which is why these groups are allowed to run free all over South Asia.

As long as China follows its assertive policies, it will stand alienated among the Asian countries. Barring us ... ofcourse :-)
agreed.. until they start being aggressive with you , of course. its only a matter of time.

Like I said, if you don't have the balls to respond to multiple and repeated attacks on Mumbai, then your promises are worthless.

It is easier said than done in a democracy. India also has a billion people and Mumbai for all you know is the most densely populated region with the lowest police : civilian ratio. We twarted atttacks on a number of occassions. Very few slip but that should be stopped and we are on it.
The day a country as large as ours faces a challenge as sinister as what we are up against will people realise what a fantastic job our police force and intellegence agencies are doing.

You're right buddy, he is an Indian hiding behind false flags. :azn: Check the rest of his posts.

No I don't gloat over innocent people being killed, I leave that job to you Indians here.

Everyone knows that, which is why these groups are allowed to run free all over South Asia.
Se, this is not a street fight where you hit someone and provoke him saying he has no balls. Its more complex. Second these groups may run free in S. Asia, but they go home to roost in pakistan. thats the only problem.

When did you see any anti pakistani sentiment running on my posts. Please give me a break. Do you consider pointing at the hard facts ... anti pakistani??

As Chinese Dragon says ... go back to all my posts and see .... I have always pointed out the facts whether they are postive or negative for our country... If something is wrong or some country acts as a friend ... I believe it is the right of our countrymen to stand up and acknowledge ... not sit back and shout about false flag ...

As you mention that " China is a peaceful country " ... if that is true ... I believe it should project the same across all its neighboring countries and not send jitters to them. It is said ... with power comes responsibility.... how we project this responsibility matters a lot ... at the end that makes or breaks a nation ...

China encircles India is just a myth. China is a peaceful country and is interested in commerce, so it builds a civilian port in Sri Lanka or Pakistan or Burma, it is for commerce and not military attacks against India. Since India has a sneaky policy, it think everyone is sneaky like India.

Se, this is not a street fight where you hit someone and provoke him saying he has no balls. Its more complex. Second these groups may run free in S. Asia, but they go home to roost in pakistan. thats the only problem.

No, it's the internet where Indians hide behind false flags to troll. Luckily, no Chinese or Pakistani member fell for it.

It kind of fits the theme of not having the balls to do it upfront.

So the recent hostile relations between America and Pakistan is designed to bring the latter closer to China making India even more nervous and bringing South Asia closer to war.

In your wet dream. India is not Bangladesh that enricled by a country from all sides. India encircled you from its birth date. India has close relation with all neighbors except Pakistan and China. No need to worry about India , worry about yourselves. lol

In your wet dream. India is not Bangladesh that enricled by a country from all sides. India encircled you from its birth date. India has close relation with all neighbors except Pakistan and China. No need to worry about India , worry about yourselves. lol

Like I mentioned to you in the past that you are using my original Avatar of the Lion Picture.

Regarding you comment India has good relations with all neighbors except Pakistan and China, let me add one more. I wrk with a Sri Lankan and they hold India responsible for 30 years of bloodshed in their country. Change the avatar first and then reply, if Sri Lankans are wrong in saying that.

No my dream is for India to be broken into many tiny pieces ...... LOL :cheers:

But back to the US decision for a moment – was it a strategic mistake to push Pakistan toward China with the aid suspension announcement? From a domestic political perspective, with the United States embroiled in a partisan budget battle, the Obama administration may have had little choice – US taxpayers are understandably reluctant to keep sending vast sums of money to a government that has proved ineffective at best, and duplicitous at worst. That Osama bin Laden was able to take refuge for so long in Pakistani territory was perhaps the final straw. Still, the rank and file Pakistani military will no doubt see the suspension of aid as an affront at a time when they are fighting bloody battles in Waziristan as part of what many of them perceive as ‘America’s War.
No, It's not a strategic mistake , US. scare China will attack Taiwan, take her back and expand CHian Naval force, US and US's allies like S.Korea, Japan will be in great danger.

US just try to play trick with India and Pakistan and try to distract China to worry about the West side, we Vn know your old trick so well :lol:

No, it's the internet where Indians hide behind false flags to troll. Luckily, no Chinese or Pakistani member fell for it.

It kind of fits the theme of not having the balls to do it upfront.

see, i dont care about trolls, but I have read many taunts from Chinese nd Pakees that India dont have the balls to attack the terrorists that have been cultivated by Pak and fully supported by China. This is not about balls its about knowing limits and the pay-off. Anyways, you dont have to respond to this if you dont have anything meaningful to say.

Like I mentioned to you in the past that you are using my original Avatar of the Lion Picture.

Regarding you comment India has good relations with all neighbors except Pakistan and China, let me add one more. I wrk with a Sri Lankan and they hold India responsible for 30 years of bloodshed in their country. Change the avatar first and then reply, if Sri Lankans are wrong in saying that.
My maid who is from SL is thankful to india for helping smash ltte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom