What's new

China forced abortion photo sparks outrage

well,this is CCP,a brutal party.

Similar with what Nazi did

India will be killed by overpopulation, overcrowding

A law of a country must be followed (One-Child Policy).

Support CCP, Support One-Child Policy! :china:

I will support the ccp to force your wife/sister to abortion. Guys, you can see how ugly a ccp-supporter is. they dont have any humanity.

Disgusting. No one should have the right to dictate how many children one can or can't have.

One-Child Policy is a Law, a Law must be obeyed!

China will get over 20 billion people today if no One-Child Policy

no enough food and High Inflation

and as overcrowding as India :tdown:

One-Child Policy is a Law, a Law must be obeyed!

China will get over 20 billion people today if no One-Child Policy

no enough food and High Inflation

and as overcrowding as India :tdown:

Maybe CCP can repeat a culture revolution or start another civil war to reduce chinese population. they are quite experienced about killing people.

I am wondering if you are a Minority.

If CCP release a law that every CCP member can kill anyone, so must we follow this ridiculous CNMDB law?

Personally I think the one child rule is beneficial, food shortage and controlling the population are just a few. While others may see it as barbaric to kill off "extra" babies, couldn't it be as simple as not trying? There are exceptions to this law as well, if you have twins you are able to keep both and if you have a girl you can apply for a permit to have a boy in China. And besides you can have more than one child if you move to the country side (Rural) and this law only applies to those of Han which, although not making much of a difference, account for 90% of china's population while the other 10% can get as horny as they want

china have 20% of the world population and it is rapidly increasing. The one-child policy is a good way of reduceing that amount of people , to reduce the demand of natural resources, this is working because it used to be the tradition many years before this started that a couple would have 6,7, or even 8 children. I cry for those childrens who has no homes,no parent,can't eat enough food,and working with their young bodies.I dont want to see another batch of this children (good example : Super - Overcrowding INDIA :tdown:)

Personally I think the one child rule is beneficial, food shortage and controlling the population are just a few. While others may see it as barbaric to kill off "extra" babies, couldn't it be as simple as not trying? There are exceptions to this law as well, if you have twins you are able to keep both and if you have a girl you can apply for a permit to have a boy in China. Although if the chinese rule the world that wouldn;t be too bad. And besides you can have more than one child if you move to the country side and this law only applies to those of Han which, although not making much of a difference, account for 90% of china's population while the other 10% can get as horny as they want

china have 20% of the world population and it is rapidly increasing. The one-child policy is a good way of reduceing that amount of people , to reduce the demand of natural resources, this is working because it used to be the tradition many years before this started that a couple would have 6,7, or even 8 children. I cry for those childrens who has no homes,no parent,can't eat enough food,and working with their young bodies.I dont want to see another batch of this children (example :INDIA)

Personally I think the one child rule is beneficial, food shortage and controlling the population are just a few. While others may see it as barbaric to kill off "extra" babies, couldn't it be as simple as not trying? There are exceptions to this law as well, if you have twins you are able to keep both and if you have a girl you can apply for a permit to have a boy in China. Although if the chinese rule the world that wouldn;t be too bad. And besides you can have more than one child if you move to the country side and this law only applies to those of Han which, although not making much of a difference, account for 90% of china's population while the other 10% can get as horny as they want

china have 20% of the world population and it is rapidly increasing. The one-child policy is a good way of reduceing that amount of people , this is working because it used to be the tradition many years before this started that a couple would have 6,7, or even 8 children. I cry for those childrens who has no homes,no parent,can't eat enough food,and working with their young bodies.I dont want to see another batch of this children (example :INDIA)

Yeah, beneficial if the CCP forced abortion on your sister/wife/daughter. What I want to say to you now is 我丢你老母烂操嗨,OK?畜生

Yeah, beneficial if the CCP forced abortion on your sister/wife/daughter. What I want to say to you now is 我丢你老母烂操嗨,OK?畜生

收皮啦台灣佬, I am Hong Kong people, 吊你老母臭化西! 想用一孩政策抽水共產黨!? 堅能 d 啦

你先用粗言穢語我唔使 9 同你客氣, 我吊九你無能國民黨, 只係識做老美一條聽話死哈巴狗,

正一走狗! 吊九你同你個無能國民黨死臭西!

收皮啦台灣佬, I am Hong Kong people, 吊你老母臭化西! 想抽水共產黨!?

你先用粗言穢語我唔使 9 同你客氣, 我吊九你無能國民黨, 老美走狗! 吊你!

畜生瘋了!你去甜老共卵趴好了。

The problem is CCP like to do things in a brutal way,because the revolutionaries are sometimes naive and simple minded.
That's simple and effective,but it's cruel.
The land of china can easily afford 2 billion people.

The problem is CCP like to do things in a brutal way,because the revolutionaries are sometimes naive and simple minded.
That's simple and effective,but it's cruel.
The land of china can easily afford 2 billion people.

I am wondering if this happens to the CCP-supporter, how will they feel? Have they tried to imagine to put their feet to the mother's shoes?

I am wondering if this happens to the CCP-supporter, how will they feel? Have they tried to imagine to put their feet to the mother's shoes?

國民黨無能用, 大中國你 d 小台灣人無資格批評, 你地只係識做老美日本人一條聽話死哈巴狗 :tdown:

老美日本人哈巴狗無資格批評中國 :tdown:

國民黨無能用, 大中國你 d 小台灣人無資格批評, 你地只係識做老美日本人一條聽話死哈巴狗 :tdown:

SB,你咋知道我是台灣的?你爸我是大陸的,幸虧當年老共沒強迫你媽媽去流產,不然你丫現在就是塵埃

Alright guys, we should leave the subject as is and go take a walk and cool down. BTW this an international forum, using any language other than English is prohibited.

SB,你咋知道我是台灣的?你爸我是大陸的,幸虧當年老共沒強迫你媽媽去流產,不然你丫現在就是塵埃

中國係大國, 同美國平起平坐, 唔係你呢 d 小國有資格批評.

總之你用國民黨呢個無能老美日本人哈巴狗政黨旗

你就係同國民黨一 9 樣無能垃圾 :tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom