What's new

China forced abortion photo sparks outrage

中國係大國, 同美國平起平坐, 唔係你呢 d 小國有資格批評.

總之你用國民黨呢個無能老美日本人哈巴狗政黨旗

你就係同國民黨一 9 樣無能垃圾 :tdown:

China is big but that does not mean China has the right to abuse its citizen and force them abortion

Yes! But what are 1.3 billion Chinese doing about it? Can't you guys sort out 100 CCP members and put them on an island in the South China Sea? :P

At least 1.3 billion chinese are not killing their own daughters with their own hands like in a supa dupa supa power.

i smell something fishy in this story!
Abortions are not something as easy as tying someone down and sucking the baby out with a vacum pump..they require days and hours of work..lot of drugs and very invasive surgical procedure...

HUH, it is that what they teach you in Pakistan medical schools? abortion takes under one hour...

WoW!

Look at those brainwashed anti-China clowns, so hilariously gleeful :tdown:.

Further study won’t kill you: This is not the Law or government behaviour. Read this:

Does that prevent Indians from killing female foetus? NO!

Does one foetus killing in China makes India killing of 2,000,000 children less slavery? NO!

Let's aiming at the right criminals and prosecute the true culprits. My guess is they are most likely the local officials.

it is the law - they don't dispute that second child needs to be aborted rather just the way it was " handled" . India does not kill children , the govt does not have a policy to do so, you guys have a govt policy to mandate MURDER of children! know the difference between dying of starvation vs. murdered by the govt.

You have probably twice the amount of kids die under starvation just that you ban any such news . Disgusting !

what is really disgusting is that there nothing China will do that you a transplant in our country won't support! Worse yet? you trying to rewrite LAW in china by saying it is not the law to abort all second kids!

that would be like Japanese and the rest of the world congratulating Japan for NANKING- you have zero morals and ethics. Please leave our country...

Another shameful news from local gov
on the other hand, I'm happy to see chinese media is more and more open and can monitoring gov now.

HUH, it is that what they teach you in Pakistan medical schools? abortion takes under one hour...

it is the law - they don't dispute that second child needs to be aborted just the way it was " handled" . India does not kill children , the govt does not have a policy to do so, you guys have a govt policy to mandate MURDER of children! know the difference between dying of starvation vs. murdered by the govt.

You have probably twice the amount of kids die under starvation just that you ban any such news . Disgusting !

what is really disgusting is that there nothing China will do that you a transplant in our country won't support!

that would be like Japanese and the rest of the world congratulating Japan for Nanking… you have zero morals and ethics. Please leave our country...

I read a news about that An Indian doctor feed his dogs with dead baby bodies. I think this is your indian humanity. So amazing and shining.

on the other hand, I'm happy to see chinese media is more and more open and can monitoring gov now.

Cant agree more

Oh BOY! you Chinese love to cover up everything as " LOCAL" issue . Killing babies is a govt mandated law in china!

you are sorry they did not kill the baby in a better way … not that they kill babies!

I read a news about that An Indian doctor feed his dogs with dead baby bodies. I think this is your indian humanity. So amazing and shining.

You read a story about a criminal heinous act in India. BUT IT WAS A CRIMINAL ACT - not a govt mandated law. For a so called high IQ you guys are not very smart in understanding the difference and world wide uproar about such GOVEREMENT MANDATED Infanticide!

The One child policy has massive benefits of reducing child and maternal mortality rates, also imprving the quality of life for children and mother. However there were many problems like 4-2-1 etc, maybe some Chinese members can add more.

No doubt about it, but I agree with ahfatzia that it is no longer necessary. When people were poor they produced a lot of kids and hoping one of them could be their lottery. Nowadays it is hard to even raise one child. It is about the time to stop it.

Oh BOY! you Chinese love to cover up everything as " LOCAL" issue . Killing babies is a govt mandated law in china!

Again, someone who never set foot in China pretends to be Chine expert. It only shows your ignorance, this particular incident is being investigated by the government. The official law is the financial punishment, that applies to both the offender and local officials so some local officials got pissed and go to extreme. It is illegal to do abortion for a 7-month pregnant.

China is big but that does not mean China has the right to abuse its citizen and force them abortion

又想馬兒好又想馬兒不吃草

一孩政策為中國減少了 4 億人, 兩害取其輕是值得的

Old Child Policy is Law, 一孩政策是法律, 不尊守就要受懲法, 不想受懲法遵守就可以了

看看印度用 "善良勸導" 生育計劃有鬼用!

印度得中國 1/3 大, 但人口每年多幾千萬人, 生左出黎只係害下一代 :tdown:

中國人均收入有 1 萬美元就可以考慮停止一孩政策

不過太複雜你晤會明

No doubt about it, but I agree with ahfatzia that it is no longer necessary. When people were poor they produced a lot of kids and hoping one of them could be their lottery. Nowadays it is hard to even raise one child. It is about the time to stop it.

Again, someone who never set foot in China pretends to be Chine expert. It only shows your ignorance, this particular incident is being investigated by the government. The official law is the financial punishment, that applies to both the offender and local officials so some local officials got pissed and go to extreme. It is illegal to do abortion for a 7-month pregnant.

The official law forces abortion as the only option. You are hung up on the 7 month case. I'm stressing the forced abortion laws. Tell us if the financial penalty is so severe that 99% can't pay it- what is the alternative? To abort- that's it. That is why it is called a forced abortion law.

If I give you option to pay such a severe fee that will effectively starve your family to death vs. abortion- what ill you pick? I don't need to step into china. this is not a new thing - there 100's of articles about it written for years. Hell we have your blind lawyer in our country that had to escape because he spoke up against the same laws!

you are sorry they did not kill the baby in a better way … not that they kill babies!

You read a story about a criminal heinous act in India. BUT IT WAS A CRIMINAL ACT - not a govt mandated law. For a so called high IQ you guys are not very smart in understanding the difference and world wide uproar about such GOVEREMENT MANDATED Infanticide!

Dude, I know more about China than you cause I'm Chinese. I support one child policy cause Chinese population is too large.
For central gov this policy is for the purpose of reducing population, but for some local gov, this is a way to make money.

Most of the young Chinese don't think on child policy is a brutal policy cause for young people born from the end of 1970's, if the parents are the only child in their family, they can have the second baby without any punishment, if not, pay some penalty then you can have the second baby.

Anyway, I condemn such crimes against humanity

Dude, I know more about China than you cause I'm Chinese. I support one child policy cause Chinese population is too large.
Damn, the Chinese utilitarianism at work right before your eyes.

Alright guys, we should leave the subject as is and go take a walk and cool down. BTW this an international forum, using any language other than English is prohibited.
What's this, you actually expect Chinese posters to obey international rules in an international forum?

What's this, you actually expect Chinese posters to obey international rules in an international forum?

It's our choice and none of you Gaoli Bangzi's business

又想馬兒好又想馬兒不吃草

一孩政策為中國減少了 4 億人, 兩害取其輕是值得的

Old Child Policy is Law, 一孩政策是法律, 不尊守就要受懲法, 不想受懲法遵守就可以了

看看印度用 "善良勸導" 生育計劃有鬼用!

印度得中國 1/3 大, 但人口每年多幾千萬人, 生左出黎只係害下一代 :tdown:

中國人均收入有 1 萬美元就可以考慮停止一孩政策

不過太複雜你晤會明

那为什么那些有钱人都能生几个?为什么那些少数畜生能多生呢?

You, such a Bangzi cee gaa or cee gia?

It's our choice and none of you Gaoli Bangzi's business

Ha Ha Ha, Chinese still having the nightmares about Gaoli.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ave-china-sympathizers-alive.html#post2426797

Goguryeo’s most famous figure is Eulji Mundeok, a general credited with probably killing more Chinese than anyone in history except Mao. The Goguryeo connection to North Korean ideology points to resistance to foreign dominance in general but resistance to Chinese dominance in particular.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom