What's new

China high-speed railway section reportedly collapses

Touch wood dude! Omission perhaps by Telegraph!?:angel:

You just reminded me a game we used to play a long time ago. We used to play this game like decades ago, where we would touch wood and the spell would be gone.

I do not have any other memmory of that !!

You just reminded me a game we used to play a long time ago. We used to play this game like decades ago, where we would touch wood and the spell would be gone.

I do not have any other memmory of that !!

Off topic for once Mod!

Me neither. I agree. The "touch wood" thingy is a western import used to neutralise bad luck! Have a nice day anyway!

Build a effing Railway Engine first then show us your face.

What does this incident have anything to do with my face or building of a railway engine lol. You are getting pretty worked up bud, relax, don't kill yourself yet.

And the people working on china's railways are much much more competent than you, sitting behind a computer insulting their hard work. Be a little ashamed of yourself and show some dignity.

What does this incident have anything to do with my face or building of a railway engine lol. You are getting pretty worked up bud, relax, don't kill yourself yet.

And the people working on china's railways are much much more competent than you, sitting behind a computer insulting their hard work. Be a little ashamed of yourself and show some dignity.

We know Pakistan always blindly support China.
But in case even Chinese people will not support such shoddy work by railway engineers.. Imagine if the train had passed over the collapsed region, it would have so worst. Thank God that No one is hurt.
Safety and Life is first and foremost thing.

But in case even Chinese people will not support such shoddy work by railway engineers. Imagine if the train had passed over the collapsed region, it would have so worst. Thank God that No one is hurt.
so? y does that bothers u? we dont need ur permission to hav relations with another nation, pakistan has, does, will support china :china::pakistan:

so? y does that bothers u? we dont need ur permission to hav relations with another nation, pakistan has, does, will support china :china::pakistan:

So you support those bad corrupt railway engineers who potentially could have killed several people or do you support the ordinary citizens of China who will be demanding the corrupt officers should be punished. Dont be blind in supporting bad things of anybody.

I support ordinary chinese citizens and these corrupt officers should be identified and punished.

We know Indians always blindly bash China cuz of their insecurities.

But in case even Chinese people will not support such shoddy work by railway engineers.. Imagine if the train had passed over the collapsed region, it would have so worst.

To assume that the work was shoddy is blind judgement. One could say the same about American inventions that don't meet expected requirements or put lives in harm. An example would be the recent oxygen problems in F22 and structural problems in F35. As an Industrial engineer, I can tell you one thing that I know better than you about US military i.e. the amount of error free specs they require from producers is beyond your imagination. Even a part with a scratch isn't approved to put in service. But failures still occur.

Thank God that No one is hurt.

Another thing I can say for certain without sounding like an expert is that those workers and railway department has thought of passenger safety much more than you, some person on the internet bashing their work just because its convenient for your insecurities. I don't feel like bringing Indian engineering failures, cuz I know real word inventions require constant improvement.

Your building a railway engine is everything to do with the issue at hand just so that you ppl know what exactly it takes to be competitive in first place before you ppl go on comparing others on a competitive scale.

As of now( cant even build a motor car ), your post count as mere soapbox rhetoric.

Your posts only show your insecurities regarding china. Its kind of pathetic that you can only resort to bashing their inventors.

To assume that the work was shoddy is blind judgement. One could say the same about American inventions that don't meet expected requirements or put lives in harm. An example would be the recent oxygen problems in F22 and structural problems in F35. As an Industrial engineer, I can tell you one thing that I know better than you about US military i.e. the amount of error free specs they require from producers is beyond your immigration. Even a part with a scratch isn't approved to put in service. But failures still occur.

Another thing I can say for certain without sounding like an expert is that those workers and railway department has thought of passenger safety much more than you, some person on the internet bashing their work just because its convenient for your insecurities. I don't feel like bringing Indian engineering failures, cuz I know real word inventions require constant improvement.

Your posts only show your insecurities regarding china. Its kind of pathetic that you can only resort to bashing their inventors.

If you see, if something happens in India, we question the railway department of India, we feel sad that corruption exists in India too.

But we are equal everywhere, if shoddy work happens and lives are in danger, we will condemn it.

Basically corrupt officers anywhere in world should be sacked and punished.

And if you are using word "Invention" in this incident......... then i cannot say anything

If you see, if something happens in India, we question the railway department of India, we feel sad that corruption exists in India too.

But we are equal everywhere, if shoddy work happens and lives are in danger, we will condemn it.

And if you are using word "Invention" in this incident......... then i cannot say anything

Spare me your grammar and English police tactics. Corruption is always going to be there in any shape or form be it India, china or Pakistan. But like I said, don't let your insecurities forget your own problems before trying to preach elsewhere.

To assume that the work was shoddy is blind judgement. One could say the same about American inventions that don't meet expected requirements or put lives in harm. An example would be the recent oxygen problems in F22 and structural problems in F35. As an Industrial engineer, I can tell you one thing that I know better than you about US military i.e. the amount of error free specs they require from producers is beyond your imagination. Even a part with a scratch isn't approved to put in service. But failures still occur.

Too much of offtopic rants. Doesn't talk of anything even remotely related to the fact that a high speed railway section has collapsed.

Too much of offtopic rants. Doesn't talk of anything even remotely related to the fact that a high speed railway section has collapsed.

We have already established the fact that you have nothing important to contribute to any thread, those who have the intellectual capacity can see the relation of my posts to the topic at hand :lol:

haha frog in the well indian so what you are saying is if something happens in china like shoddy work and lives are in danger we dont condemn them and we let corrupt officials get away scot free?...with thinking like yours i know why india is so so soooooo backward compare to china ...oh by the way incase you still living in cave just to let you know we execute corrupt officials if caught

haha frog in the well indian so what you are saying is if something happens in china like shoddy work and lives are in danger we dont condemn them and we let corrupt officials get away scot free?...with thinking like yours i know why india is so so soooooo backward compare to china ...oh by the way incase you still living in cave just to let you know we execute corrupt officials if caught

Sorry mate, You did not understand my thoughts.

I know Chinese people are very good in catching corrupt people.
Thats what I am saying the corrupt officials should be caught and punished. Nothing less, nothing more.

Infact, Indians lag in catching corrupt people, so we are suffering with so many accidents in India.

Back
Top Bottom