What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Lool I already told you why. We don't really to support them openly for now. But when we will need them, then be prepared for a full scale support/assault. Their services are no longer needed for now, so they are despatched/relieved from their role for the moment until further notice.:enjoy:

Now they will feel really lonely and deserted by the master. You are a spoiled master at best. You must treat your slave well, man. Too much frustration, you know, leads to where. A dog can bite you out of pure love. Support them fully, man. Do whatever you have not already done.

I've lost respect for the Occupy movement now. This has nothing to do with the UK.

Lool I already told you why. We don't really to support them openly for now. But when we will need them, then be prepared for a full scale support/assault. Their services are no longer needed for now, so they are despatched/relieved from their role for the moment until further notice.:enjoy:
I'd rather "The Empire on which the sun never sets " support them openly,then there would be no need for a HK basic law article 23.CPC would appreciate it,lol:chilli:

a full scale support/assault? with what? your glorious colonizing memory?

LMAO, you have no control over them. That's why they're embarrassing you guys in front of your own consulate. If you were truly their puppet master, they'd be awaiting further instructions instead of camping out in front of the British consulate like a bunch of butthurt homeless vagrants. Stop deluding yourself regarding British (non-existent) power. No one here agrees with you and you look foolish when you claim otherwise. :cheers:

Last edited:
People reunited with their homeland and got rid of foreign rule. And they do not appreciate it! In Novorossia, every day dies braves for the sake of reunification with the Motherland!
Shame on those "protesters"!

Last edited:
LOL. Great idea. PLA can mobilize all the protesters to London to occupy Buckingham. Their master will treat them accordingly. They will be given some freedom and liberty and democracy that they lack in Hong Kong. Some of them may even be allowed to tend the horses in Queens' stable.
HK people are bunch of wimps. They don't dare start trouble in foreign land.

How come Hong Kongers continuing this agitation for so long? Seems like I underestimated the people's ambitions in the beginning. :)

Because unlike what the US government did to those protesters in Wall Street, the HK government is so peaceful that it doesn't use serious force to wipe those riots out from the road.
Also those yellow rebellions (so-called representatives of HKers) take the advantage of the freedom in Hong Kong to do what they want.

But the problem is that they believe it is not enough, they want you to openly stand up against China.

I have visited the AppleDaily forum, they believe you Brits are still a superpower and want you to declare the war against China.

Back
Top Bottom