What's new

China in solemn commemoration of the 75th anniversary of Nanjing Massacre

RIP to those suffered by the massacre................

But China should move on..............

A father can never move on if his child murderer is on the loose and occasionally smirks at you.

By that I mean Japan has never formally apologized for their former atrocities and their leaders visit the shine that honors those who committed the atrocities annually. Some politicians even openly iterate Nanking Massacre was an illusion. God bless them if you're the father.

Really please check your spelling Imperialist we provided the key Intel that broke the code the Japs were using to coordinate their forces in the Pacific other is we been harassing them Filipino guerrillas have made them weak in the Philippines because they would not fight us properly they like you in the past underestimated my people and just use terror tactics only not really good and the Philippines was their support and supply base without my country the Japs would have a hard time keeping Malaysia and Indonesia and the any attack on Australia would be impossible no fresh troops supplies etc. to tell you the true china was just a paper weight you were attack first sure but strategically your nothing to the allies its just so happen you were fighting the Japs so ya your next to useless but just meatshields nice job o other thing is that fought longer giving the pacific allies time to organized a counterattack.

So Meat shield Imperialist do you need more history lesson or your sticking to God Mao's holy book of lies and fantasy

We contained half of Japan's army and resources,if you were that great in that war how come you country didn't get a permanent seat in the UN SECURITY CONSIL which exclusively reserved for the key countries which contributed the most to the victory of the allies.

Wikipedia

Japanese casualties

The Japanese recorded around 1.1 to 1.9 million military casualties (which include killed, wounded and missing). The official death-toll according to the Japan Defense Ministry is 480,000 men, which some historians claim is an understatement due to the length of the war.The combined Chinese forces claimed to have killed at most 1.77 million Japanese soldiers during the eight-year war.

Another source from Hilary Conroy claim that a total of 447,000 Japanese soldiers died in China during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Of the 1,130,000 Imperial Japanese Army soldiers who died during World War II, 39 percent died in China.

A father can never move on if his child murderer is on the loose and occasionally smirks at you.

By that I mean Japan has never formally apologized for their former atrocities and their leaders visit the shine that honors those who committed the atrocities annually. Some politicians even openly iterate Nanking Massacre was an illusion. God bless them if you're the father.

I understand the feelings and emotions, but the incident happened 75 long yrs before. The people who suffered and the criminals who attacked and commited atrocities are long dead. Even Japanese war criminals were punished by Chinese kumintong govt.

Imagine if every country does not move on from its past history and the world will be an unsecure place to live. Imagine every country asking other countries to apologise and threatening them of war, that will be very bad place for ourselves and future generations.

I understand the feelings and emotions, but the incident happened 75 long yrs before. The people who suffered and the criminals who attacked and commited atrocities are long dead. Even Japanese war criminals were punished by Chinese kumintong govt.

Imagine if every country does not move on from its past history and the world will be an unsecure place to live. Imagine every country asking other countries to apologise and threatening them of war, that will be very bad place for ourselves and future generations.

First of all it's the matter of scale, there are wars and there's war. Secondly, despite all these make believe talks over here, China and Korea have never threaten to go to war with Japan over their past misdeeds. In fact both countries are letting the dead horse lies if it wasn't for their annual shine visits, in which, inadvertently will bring up the past and is unavoidable.

Even as we talk over here, sitting in the comfortable environments of our homes, talks of wars are ways to vent out the past injustices, that's all, nothing more.

But if there are signs of Japan longing for their past glories you'll see a whole different scenario in the western Pacific. Japan is a pacified nation for a reason.

WW2 crimes committed by Japanese reminds me of Jugun Ianfu. Many women forced to become sex slaves by the Japanese in WW2

Japan's 'scientists' got off fairly well from their human experimentation on Chinese, Korean and Allied POWs.
The infamous Unit 731 comes to mind.

Read this horrible passage:
Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia. Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.

Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.

In 2007, Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that, "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 people, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.
Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied. Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare.

Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 400,000 Chinese civilians. Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.

Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100 et cetera) were involved in research, development, and experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.
Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions. Flame throwers were tested on humans. Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons, and explosive bombs.

In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline; and/or burned or buried alive.

They were granted immunity by MacArthur and the US in exchange for their research.

You're right that the war has happened a long time ago, but the fact is nearly all of those scientists, military officers and politicians responsible were pardoned by the US and given high level jobs in exchange for the research. No punishment or even acknowledgement at all.

The Asian holocaust must be remembered, if for nothing else. :frown:

I hold nothing towards the current Japanese people. But we have to remember such crimes against humanity so no-one repeats them again.

We contained half of Japan's army and resources,if you were that great in that war how come you country didn't get a permanent seat in the UN SECURITY CONSIL which exclusively reserved for the key countries which contributed the most to the victory of the allies.

Yup like i said meatshield

RIP to those suffered by the massacre................

But China should move on..............

"Those who forget their history are destined to repeat it".

Up until today, the japanese is still averting issues such as comfort women, nanking massacre, workshipping WWII jap criminal's , omitted/ altered part of WWII history facts in their text books etc. Doesn't these type of behaviours and indifference to factal records (especially the crimes they had committed) speak for themselves.

BTW, the jap committed artrocities not just to the PRC chinese only, the victims included many more others such as local indians, malays, eurasians, whites etc in Singapore. Unfortuanately, one of my relatives were also being taken by the Jap kempeitai for mass execution at changi beach in 1942.

So, why not just shut up your big gap and try not to be an ***"O" here. Nobody will miss a thing if none indian(especially those from INDIA) is to open up their ****** big mouth and spit poision! Hypocrites!.

Lastly, let's recap on my earlier post regarding a famous SE asian riddle pertaining to indian's hypocrisy and dishonesty which is even much more dangerous than the snakes. That's why the hunter shot the indian twice with the only 2 bullets left in his gun instead of shooting the snake when he countered both of them in the jungle.

Indeed, the haviour of the indians here had already justified the moral of the above story which is an indian cannot be trusted. The story had been told repetitively again and again for many years and generations and it is now still going on...

You are mistaken if you and others alike have been thinking China can't move on, in fact it has been moving on for decades after the end of WW2. While we are continuously moving on we don't forget the past atrocities committed by Japan. Why do you think there are memorials remembering the fallen? People who forget are ignorant. In Germany the concentration camps are still there and why is that? Are the Jews planning a revenge against Germany? When an Indian owner opened his clothing shop "Hitler" the Jewish community started to complain. Would you tell them to move on and approve the company name? It is the duty of a nation to remember the massacre that took place no matter if decades, or hundreds of years have passed. In Japan their textbook focus on being the victim part of the 2 atom bombs rather the Japanese aggression and invasion of Asia. It is easy for the Japanese youth to forget what their ancestors had done and thus more reason for China to continually remind its people about the Japanese atrocities. You would be surprised if i told you there are Japs claiming the massacre in Nanjing never took place, this is what you get when Japanese people go fake their own history. In this regard i can praise the Germans for correctly apologizing to the Jews, keeping the concentration camps to remind its past and teaching their generations what took place during WW2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom