What's new

China is terrorist becomes top trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the help of our Chinese brothers and sisters, Pakistan could become as developed as Turkey and South Korea within 25 years. The country which means the most to Pakistan is China. All other nations mean NOTHING to Pakistan. Remember, ALL the Arab Muslim nations and bangladesh have sided with hindu/idol-worshipping india against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris. "Ummah Chummah" is dead. Long live Pakistan and China brotherhood :china::pakistan:

On PDF, we have a bangladeshi telling us that Pakistan should not lose it's Muslimness by being too close to China yet justifies bangladesh being a client state of india. The same india who wants to wipe out Islam and the global Muslim population. Such hypocrisy WILL ensure that there will NEVER EVER be Muslim unity or an "Ummah Chummah" bloc.

Yet again, where did I ever say that BD is a client state of India? Can you quote the actual words rather than your inference of my words?
China has a close trading relationship with Japan, does that mean that the two countries are friends?

Did you forget how thousands of BD'shis in BD marched in support of Kashmiris?

Looks like you are now resorting to making up things to justify your blind support of all things Chinese.

Yet again, where did I ever say that BD is a client state of India? Can you quote the actual words rather than your inference of my words?

Did you forget how thousands of BD'shis in BD marched in support of Kashmiris?

Looks like you are now resorting to making up things to justify your blind support of all things Chinese.

None of that will make the "Ummah Chummah" bloc you are fantasizing about materialize.

Here is an article by one of your fellow countrymen who confirms that bangladesh is a client state of india:

https://thediplomat.com/2016/10/bangladesh-just-became-a-vassal-state/

Lol - Myanmar is not a Chinese client state?
How do you think they survive?
China protects them at UN and is their largest source of income.
They do as they are told by China as otherwise China will cut their diplomatic and economic lifeline.

BD gets the most soft loans and military hardware from China? Does that make BD a Chinese client state?
Explain how can a poor, technologically backward country like India have client states? You need to have something to offer to have client states dude.

Do you condemn India over Kashmir?
If you do then do you condemn China over Rohingya and Uyghurs?
Unless Pakistanis condemn China over it's crimes then they have no right to speak against India on Kashmir.

Myanmar isn't a Chinese client state. This is often overstated by western analysis who have nothing better to do than make false stories. The Chinese state supports rebels from the state of Shan in particular Kokang which houses Chinese speaking people. This alone shows China doesn't fully support the Myanmar Govt. The only reason why it doesn't interfere more in the country because it doesn't want a refugee crisis and the conflict to spill over to China. The same idea applies to North Korea. I have been to the border and if you ask the average opinion on what they think of Pyongyang the overwhelming answer would be negative. But like a Chinese soldier once said to me "They are crazy but I would rather wake up with a North Korean soldier opposite me than an American." In simple terms, he was advocating to me national interests trumps morality hence we still support them financially and don't want a collapse of the system where a refugee crisis occurs. The same principle is applied to Myanmar.

I never said BD is a client state of China. But the difference is China doesn't implore BD to make political statements against its enemies. Your Govt keeps bringing up 71 to make us look bad internationally and you began to snub us in SAARC and joined the newly created BBIN organization on the orders of India.

I don't give a damn what Muslim countries think of Kashmir no more. Did you not read my last post. My middle finger is the answer to there questions. What is condemning the situation going to do? Bangladesh should attack Myanmar. You want to revive the Muslim world, don't you? Then show us how it is done. In the meantime at least have some shame in not taking weapons from China and their money. When it comes to Kashmir I care only about Pakistan's national interests.

None of that will make the "Ummah Chummah" bloc you are fantasizing about materialize.

So unable to answer my points I see.

Just because Muslims in the past were unable to get together does not mean it will not happen in the future.

Pakistan and BD did not go to Malaysia Summit not because they did not want to but because the Gulf Arabs hold economic power over them right now.

I am hopeful that all the efforts at building infrastructure and the Special Economic Zones will mean that in 10 years time that BD will be able to stick two fingers at the Gulfies and join the Muslim block. BD has long-term interest being allied to Turkey, Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Pakistan just needs to start keeping a distance from China as Muslim and Chinese interests will divulge.

This does not mean that I am against China per se and of course an economically and military strong China will help the Muslims balance out the dominant West, but Chinese can never be an ally of the Muslims.

Myanmar isn't a Chinese client state. This is often overstated by western analysis who have nothing better to do than make false stories. The Chinese state supports rebels from the state of Shan in particular Kokang which houses Chinese speaking people. This alone shows China doesn't fully support the Myanmar Govt. The only reason why it doesn't interfere more in the country because it doesn't want a refugee crisis and the conflict to spill over to China. The same idea applies to North Korea. I have been to the border and if you ask the average opinion on what they think of Pyongyang the overwhelming answer would be negative. But like a Chinese soldier once said to me "They are crazy but I would rather wake up with a North Korean soldier opposite me than an American." In simple terms, he was advocating to me national interests trumps morality hence we still support them financially and don't want a collapse of the system where a refugee crisis occurs. The same principle is applied to Myanmar.

I never said BD is a client state of China. But the difference is China doesn't implore BD to make political statements against its enemies. Your Govt keeps bringing up 71 to make us look bad internationally and you began to snub us in SAARC and joined the newly created BBIN organization on the orders of India.

I don't give a damn what Muslim countries think of Kashmir no more. Did you not read my last post. My middle finger is the answer to there questions. What is condemning the situation going to do? Bangladesh should attack Myanmar. You want to revive the Muslim world, don't you? Then show us how it is done. In the meantime at least have some shame in not taking weapons from China and their money. When it comes to Kashmir I care only about Pakistan's national interests.

BD and China has a BUSINESS relationship.
They provide loans at interest rate higher than they can get in US treasury bonds and weapons at cost price.
Chinese invest in BD purely to make a profit as otherwise someone else will get in there.

Now stop getting angry when you get called out. lol

With the help of our Chinese brothers and sisters, Pakistan could become as developed as Turkey and South Korea within 25 years. The country which means the most to Pakistan is China. All other nations mean NOTHING to Pakistan. Remember, ALL the Arab Muslim nations and bangladesh have sided with hindu/idol-worshipping india against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris. "Ummah Chummah" is dead. Long live Pakistan and China brotherhood :china::pakistan:

On PDF, we have a bangladeshi telling us that Pakistan should not lose it's Muslimness by being too close to China yet justifies bangladesh being a client state of india. The same india who wants to wipe out Islam and the global Muslim population. Such hypocrisy WILL ensure that there will NEVER EVER be Muslim unity or an "Ummah Chummah" bloc.

We will chose those that have stood with us in our darkest hours and have helped develop Pakistan. That is ONLY one nation, China. The Chinese are the brothers and sisters of Pakistani people. Their actions have proved that.

The "Ummah Chummah" is dead. As an Iraqi you should know that more bitterly than anyone else. Look how the Saudis and Kuwaits facilitated the Americans in destroying Iraq and killing 3 million innocent Iraqis. NO Muslim nation cared or even tried to help. That is the reality.
for the record saudis didn’t participate in 2003 it was the Kuwaiti and qatari fukers and they will pay one day.

They provide loans at interest and weapons at cost price.
Chinese invest in BD purely to make a profit as otherwise someone else will get in there.

@PAKISTANFOREVER His first sentence explains why the Muslim world will never have unity. If BD was sincere in their condemnation then they wouldn't even have a business relationship with China. What gave you the idea I am angry:) Please have the balls and attack Myanmar instead of talking cheap.

Just because Muslims in the past were unable to get together does not mean it will not happen in the future.

Pakistan and BD did not go to Malaysia Summit not because they did not want to but because the Gulf Arabs hold economic power over them right now.

I am hopeful that all the efforts at building infrastructure and the Special Economic Zones will mean that in 10 years time that BD will be able to stick two fingers at the Gulfies and join the Muslim block. BD has long-term interest being allied to Turkey, Iran, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Pakistan just needs to start keeping a distance from China as Muslim and Chinese interests will divulge.

This does not mean that I am against China per se and of course an economically and military strong China will help the Muslims balance out the dominant West, but Chinese can never be an ally of the Muslims.

They provide loans at interest rate higher than they can get in US treasury bonds and weapons at cost price.

Pakistan's relationship with China is too deep, powerful and strong to be undone. There is NO turning back ever. China may not be an ally of bangladesh and other Muslim nations, but they are of Pakistan. Their actions have proved this.

There is no such thing as "Muslim interests". If there was, bangladesh and the Arabs would not be backing idol-worshipping/hindu india against Pakistani and Kashmiri Muslims.

You claim China is not an ally of Mulsims but is india? Whom bangladesh is a client state of:

https://thediplomat.com/2016/10/bangladesh-just-became-a-vassal-state/

for the record saudis didn’t participate in 2003 it was the Kuwaiti and qatari fukers and they will pay one day.

I love Iraqi people. I wish the best for Iraq. At times I cried when I saw what the americans did to Iraq.

F**k america, Kuwait and Qatar. May they ALL burn in hell for killing innocents. Burn for eternity.

@PAKISTANFOREVER His first sentence explains why the Muslim world will never have unity. If BD was sincere in their condemnation then they wouldn't even have a business relationship with China. What gave you the idea I am angry:) Please have the balls and attack Myanmar instead of talking cheap.

He is deluded. Muslims hate each other more than the non-Muslims do. His anti-Pakistani rhetoric is proving this as well as his hypocrisy regarding bangladesh's subservience to india. There will NEVER EVER be an "Ummah Chummah" bloc as he is fantasizing about. In a war with india, the Chinese will help Pakistan wheras the bangladeshis will be fighting for and supporting the hindu/idol-worshipping indians. That is the reality.

Last edited:
Instead of brain washing Muslims, China should do what US and allies do to Muslims in Iraq, Lybia, Syria and Afghanistan.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. In this case, we effectively eliminated terrorism from Xinjiang. Violent attacks used to occur weekly in the region, now it's been 20 months without an incident.

What China provided is a model forward for countries affected by terrorism. Yes, people will be detained and forced to assimilate through language education and job skills. You cannot curtail separatism and religious extremism while being a limp wrist. Pakistan should do the same with the Northwestern frontier areas.

Without Qin emperor's bloody conquests and forced assimilation (standardization of language and measurement), China would be a fractured collection of small states today like Europe instead of a unified civilization that withstood the test of time. The methods we use may seem grotesque and inhumane to you, but it will ensure stability for generations. The children of the Uyghurs taken to the schools today will be able to freely thrive in the largest economy in the world a decade from now. Economic opportunities provide a prosperous future, not religious fanaticism and ethnic hatred.

Last edited:
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. In this case, we effectively eliminated terrorism from Xinjiang. Violent attacks used to occur weekly in the region, now it's been 20 months without an incident.

What China provided is a model forward for countries affected by terrorism. Yes, people will be detained and forced to assimilate through language education and job skills. You cannot curtail separatism and religious extremism being a limp wrist. Pakistan should do the same with the Northwestern frontier areas.

China prevented terrorism without killing even 1 person. Wheras the Americans have slaughtered 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990.

China prevented terrorism without killing even 1 person. Wheras the Americans have slaughtered 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990.
China allowed Wahabist imams from Saudi Arabia to open schools in Xinjiang in the 1980's and 1990's. The regional government also sent students to study in Turkey, bringing back ethnic Turkic nationalism. It was implemented by Hu Yaobang and his misguided liberalization policies. We are still paying for that in blood today. Unsurprisingly, the West applauded that guy and his protege Zhao Ziyang.

If your enemies are protesting, you are doing the right thing.

Such troll post won't come through, you poor fool.

Why the hell should China be condemned over Rohingya issue?

As you are their primary backer.

Would you also not condemn someone who defends and backs rapists, thieves and murderers?

US behaviour is irrelevant.
That in no way gives China a free pass to behave badly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom