What's new

China – J-XX Stealth Jets

don't be so sad guys, I agree that china is behind US in terms of avonics and engines, but china is not that far behind in steath technology. And I am sure that the J-XX will have its first flight within 5 years. HINT HINT!!

don't be so sad guys, I agree that china is behind US in terms of avonics and engines, but china is not that far behind in steath technology. And I am sure that the J-XX will have its first flight within 5 years. HINT HINT!!

is it just your belief....!!
China is decades behind US,Russia in technology.....stealth is one aspect of Technology only....

is it just your belief....!!
China is decades behind US,Russia in technology.....stealth is one aspect of Technology only....

be logical man!, look chinese have developed upto SU-30 MKK (J-11 BS) J-11B features improved avionics than that in orignal version. China has learnt a lot out of J-11 JF-17 and J-10. J-XX , Super-10 all are in progress. even the west has worries over their progress

be logical man!, look chinese have developed upto SU-30 MKK (J-11 BS) J-11B features improved avionics than that in orignal version. China has learnt a lot out of J-11 JF-17 and J-10. J-XX , Super-10 all are in progress. even the west has worries over their progress

dear friend.. i agree with you they have learnt something... but what they are learning now is decaded old for West/Russia...
and currently West/Russia are moving even ahead than what they know at present in terms of technology..

Its official now that there is no J-XX.. only improved J-10. So whats the use of another fanboy thread???

Back
Top Bottom