What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

China never did that's why there's still a place called Tibet.otherwise the aborigines would be gone with their culture forever like what happened in Austrilia and US.

haha,not worse than the way India pissed its neighbors.

ohh yeh ... what china did was say.. ok this land is now OURS... we control it... sure the provine or wateva name is tibet lol

you think its your bcause they signed the seventeen point agreement.. which they later repuded... they signed it under DURESS.. meaning they had little choice...

ohh yeh ... what china did was say.. ok this land is now OURS... we control it... sure the provine or wateva name is tibet lol

you think its your bcause they signed the seventeen point agreement.. which they later repuded... they signed it under DURESS.. meaning they had little choice...

we didnt go and kill them all like your ancesters did.

we didnt go and kill them all like your ancesters did.

none of my ancestors are British ?? so no my ancestors didnt

Over 1.2 million Tibetans have died as a direct result of the Chinese invasion and occupation of Tibet. Today, it is hard to come across a Tibetan family that has not had at least one member imprisoned or killed by the Chinese regime

really??? dont talk crap.. you killed more tibetans in a few decades, then british killed aboriginals in hundreds of years

Accounts of massacres, tortures and killings, bombardment of monasteries, extermination of whole nomad camps are well documented. Quite a number of these reports have been also documented by the International Commission of Jurists' 1960 report on Tibet.

According to a secret Chinese military document, the PLA crushed 996 rebellions in Kanlho, Amdo, over the period 1952-58, killing over 10,000 Tibetans. [Work Report of the 11th PLA Division, 1952-1958] Similarly, the population of another Amdo area of Golok had its population reduced from about 130,000 in 1956 to about 60,000 in 1963.

http://www.friendsoftibet.org/databank/tibethistory/tibeth2.html

quite easy... look how many millions died in ww2.. yet the population 10 years later was still more then at the end of the wars lol

how come in Austalia and US they never bounce back?

huh do you not listen to anything that has previously been said??

australias aboriginal population is just as numbered now as it was when europeans first arrived... so obviously it has bounced back

im pretty sure americas native population has bounced back too

huh do you not listen to anything that has previously been said??

australias aboriginal population is just as numbered now as it was when europeans first arrived... so obviously it has bounced back

im pretty sure americas native population has bounced back too

really,what makes you so sure?i have a different story.

really,what makes you so sure?i have a different story.

well i actually live in australia, and have checked the demographics and yearly statistics etc

and i know from the same type of thing , in usa populations were at their lowest in early 1900s and now they have over 3 million

your story would just be a load of made up hogwash anyway

after killing most aborigines and robbing their land,now robbers claim that aborigines want that happen to them,did you ask them when you first came?

India always plays fair in occupied Kashmir.

Oh but they are getting their actions back when they tried to Islamize a non-Muslim state. When they realized that Kashmiri pandits, sikhs and buddhists and even shias don't want to part, they began an extermination program in the valley to get a "majority". My own relatives escaped barely to Leh in 80s.

Kashmir shares its ancestry with us. What do you communists share with Tibetans or even Uyighurs? Neither culture nor faith nor religion and not at all any language.

well i actually live in australia, and have checked the demographics and yearly statistics etc

and i know from the same type of thing , in usa populations were at their lowest in early 1900s and now they have over 3 million

your story would just be a load of made up hogwash anyway

why comparing 1900,isnt more reasonable comparing the time when new colonists arrived to see the impact that new conquerors inflicted to the local people?

Kashmir shares its ancestry with us. What do you communists share with Tibetans or even Uyighurs? Neither culture nor faith nor religion and not at all any language.

most Kashmiris dont think so.they are muslims.

China should keep up its presence in the area to safeguard its sovereignty. Japan is nothing but a ***** of the west, so it doesn't matter what these Japanese say.

i know you are not Bangladeshi but Please do not talk against Japan with a Bangladeshi flag. They have contributed a lot to our development..... We are equally grateful to both China and Japan. So please let them handle their problem!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom