What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

the fact is, the inhabitants of tibet do NOT want chinese rule.. thats a fact... and they are the original inhabitants of the area true?? now if muslims went in there, inhabited the country for 100 years then wanted to claim independence , i would disagree with that and would be on china's side!!!

i also disagree with ethnic albanians being handed kosovo.. it is serbian territory, they just moved there for a hundred years or so.

My, my, are you really that concerned about the 'original inhabitants' all over the world? Perhaps you should start by paying attention to those original inhabitants whom some robbers and their descendants call aborigins.

My, my, are you really that concerned about the 'original inhabitants' all over the world? Perhaps you should start by paying attention to those original inhabitants whom some robbers and their descendants call aborigins.

should really pay attention yourself

i am part aboriginal blooded lol

tibet was once the empire of tibet.. had its own king and all... mongols invaded etc split it up.. then china waltzed in and took it over and now claim its theres lol

tibet was once the empire of tibet.. had its own king and all... mongols invaded etc split it up.. then china waltzed in and took it over and now claim its theres lol

Yeah, I've seen this in the US. Most of the americans claim (when it is convenient for them to do so) that they are the descendants of the 'great indian warriors'.

how big a part?are you ready to give the land back to the aborigines?

how big a part?are you ready to give the land back to the aborigines?

enough to be recognised as aboriginal by australian government and certainly other aboriginal people

and aboriginals want recognition, they are the traditional owners... some even want compensation, but if you ask most that are educated, they dont want everyone else kicked out, or total control given back to them as per say... it would do more harm them good... and is impossible.. aboriginals want to move forward... reconciliation... land rights, want things to be better for their people.. which is undistandable... and i think as traditional owners, they deserve it

after killing most aborigines and robbing their land,now robbers claim that aborigines want that happen to them,did you ask them when you first came?

India always plays fair in occupied Kashmir.

after killing most aborigines and robbing their land,now robbers claim that aborigines want that happen to them,did you ask them when you first came?

India always plays fair in occupied Kashmir.

yes unfortunately history is what it is.. and thats why we work now to ensure it never happens again....

china done the same in tibet a thousand years ago?? they are still doing it today.. you really cant talk.. at least westerners stopped doing it..

yes unfortunately history is what it is.. and thats why we work now to ensure it never happens again....

china done the same in tibet a thousand years ago?? they are still doing it today.. you really cant talk.. at least westerners stopped doing it..

China never did that's why there's still a place called Tibet.otherwise the aborigines would be gone with their culture forever like what happened in Austrilia and US.

Chinese have managed to pissed off every neighbor.What an art?

haha,not worse than the way India pissed its neighbors.

China never did that's why there's still a place called Tibet.otherwise the aborigines would be gone with their culture forever like what happened in Austrilia and US.

I think the topic is about China. Why you are bringing India in it?

I think the topic is about China. Why you are bringing India in it?

haha,why do you bring copying in,every country copies every country,the only problem is"can you"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom