What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

oh no dear .... ".. those fickle democracies. weee will just crush thum." :laugh:

there shouldn't be any "minor confict. sudetenland was given away free .....

the bigger question is when is china going to claim that Japan is part of china ..... that's what is going be real interesting. :laugh:

That shows that you live in world of perpetual fear of China, the bogeyman. Control your imagination, it's running wild, it's destructive when you make a mountain out of a molehill.

That shows that you live in world of perpetual fear of China, the bogeyman. Control your imagination, it's running wild, it's destructive when you make a mountain out of a molehill.

ok, let's see if the armed patrol ships are withdrawn .... then i'll agree it's back to a molehill.

i don't want to make it a mountain ..... and china should learn from history ... for it's own good.

otherwise .... :laugh:
(better left undescribed) :laugh:

source? it is common sense.. just because china has mapped some islands hundreds of years ago , does not mean it owns the island. and just because china mapped the sth china sea so many years ago, does not mean it owns most of that either... it is absurd to think it could..... what it is, is a money grab by china desperate to control resources, china never gave a crap about the islands or the sea for that matter untill resources were found.

you lost all legitimacy once you claimed 80 percent of it all... ridiculous

common sense? common sense from where? both PRC and ROC claim the Diaoyu island as a part of China. maybe for you Diaoyu island belong to Japan, but for us Diaoyu island never belong to Japan

ok, let's see if the armed patrol ships are withdrawn .... then i'll agree it's back to a molehill.

i don't want to make it a mountain ..... and china should learn from history ... for it's own good.

otherwise .... :laugh:
(better left undescribed) :laugh:

Even if China doesn't withdraw its armed petrol, nothing will happen, but actually I was not referring to that. I responded to your fear that after this China might claim the mainland Japan as Chinese territory. Now, I wouldn't call that hyperbolic remark, it's simply absurd.

common sense? common sense from where? both PRC and ROC claim the Diaoyu island as a part of China. maybe for you Diaoyu island belong to Japan, but for us Diaoyu island never belong to Japan

has china ever occupied the islands?? no.. what chinese artifacts have been found there?? none??

just because you had it on your maps does not mean it belongs to you... that is common sense...something chinese people obviously do not have... instead you have ego's bigger then americas and think the whole world belongs to you....

any warning this time to japanese?

Now the count of warning and threats to other nations by bully China (with its newfound superpower status) during last one year is as follows,

Vietnam twice
Philiphines twice
Japan twice (upgraded from one to two from todays threat)
America once
India Once
South korea once
Australia Once

This is upto date China foreign relations in last one year.

Even if China doesn't withdraw its armed petrol, nothing will happen, but actually I was not referring to that. I responded to your fear that after this China might claim the mainland Japan as Chinese territory. Now, I wouldn't call that hyperbolic remark, it's simply absurd.

you're weak in history ... or well it's the CPC history which you are taught.

in any case .... china is on a track to misery. There is a saying in Hindi:

विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

which translates to: "when ones time to self annihilate nears, the mind starts playing the wrong way"

even if we try to tell.... chinaaa.... don't move towards self-destruction.
it's going to fall on deaf years... for the "time to self annihilate nears ...."

has china ever occupied the islands?? no.. what chinese artifacts have been found there?? none??

just because you had it on your maps does not mean it belongs to you... that is common sense...something chinese people obviously do not have... instead you have ego's bigger then americas and think the whole world belongs to you....
kid facts, where are the facts, your less informed imagination isnt fact..ans also please 'educate' us what does sovereign mean?
how can an ignorant people like you to have a common sense?

kid facts, where are the facts, your less informed imagination isnt fact..ans also please 'educate' us what does sovereign mean?
how can an ignorant people like you to have a common sense?

where are your facts??

your countries claims are mere words.. nothing more... n reality is japan has occupied and had sovreignty of the islands for over 100 years... china hasnt??... those are the facts.

you're weak in history ... or well it's the CPC history which you are taught.

in any case .... china is on a track to misery. There is a saying in Hindi:

विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

which translates to: "when ones time to self annihilate nears, the mind starts playing the wrong way"

even if we try to tell.... chinaaa.... don't move towards self-destruction.
it's going to fall on deaf years... for the "time to self annihilate nears ...."
your constant displaying inferior complexity towards chinese proves that in your deep heart you believe that China will not 'self-destruct'...because in every aspect of social indicators China is leading india with big margin and the gap is ever widening. so you have to delude yourself to beleive in those China 'self-distruct' or 'collapsing' conspiracies to make you feel goo.

the simple fact is, India uses China as its bogyman.. I have been to India many times and saw your news at hotels, gotta say its hilarious

where are your facts??

your countries claims are mere words.. nothing more... n reality is japan has occupied and had sovreignty of the islands for over 100 years... china hasnt??... those are the facts.
if you cant find facts to back up your stupidity then there is no point for me to argue with you,
your very fisrt post on this thread says the island doesnt belong to China and I asked you to provide evidence, and you failed, funny part is there is one clown dancing around you``you know who I'm talking about`lol

your constant displaying inferior complexity towards chinese proves that in your deep heart you believe that China will not 'self-destruct'...because in every aspect of social indicators China is leading india with big margin and the gap is ever widening. so you have to delude yourself to beleive in those China 'self-distruct' or 'collapsing' conspiracies to make you feel goo.

the simple fact is, India uses China as its bogyman.. I have been to India many times and saw your news at hotels, gotta say its hilarious

oh no .... kid .. kidd. :laugh:

we're just watching a movie playing out in the east sea.

.... or do you want to really really make it an india-related thread.

Should we expect the same posts.. which are you going to copy over ... "1962" sing sing, "toilets' ding ding, "inferiority complex" pong pong "high IQ" hoo shoo..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you cant find facts to back up your stupidity then there is no point for me to argue with you,
your very fisrt post on this thread says the island doesnt belong to China and I asked you to provide evidence, and you failed, funny part is there is one clown dancing around you``you know who I'm talking about`lol

i just stated facts.. facts even your government cant deny... they only part they will deny is who owns the islands.. the rest they admit is true lol

where are your facts??? denial is not fact? you talk about stupidity lol, well your denial of facts that EVERY single country accept is real stupidity

just because a country has a map with islands on it, does not mean they own it or have any claim to it.. it just proves they knew the island was there at that point in time lol

if you follow migration routes, america indians passed through china to get to the americas... so they definitely went through china before china exists, so by your way of thinking.. native americans must have claims to china itself??

the fact remains japan is the only one who has had people on the island and at one point in time, a business there doing works lol.. china cannot say the same.. japan has been in control of the islands for over a century.. where has china been?

any warning this time to japanese?

Now the count of warning and threats to other nations by bully China (with its newfound superpower status) during last one year is as follows,

Vietnam twice
Philiphines twice
Japan twice (upgraded from one to two from todays threat)
America once
India Once
South korea once
Australia Once

This is upto date China foreign relations in last one year.

very good news this mean we are as strong as ever and we dont take bs from any one any more, we dont mind taking them all too ,just like we did in korea war where we were fighting the entire western millitary, if we can beat them all at the time when we were so weak economicly and millitaryly we can certainly beat all of them now.

i just stated facts.. facts even your government cant deny... they only part they will deny is who owns the islands.. the rest they admit is true lol

where are your facts??? denial is not fact? you talk about stupidity lol, well your denial of facts that EVERY single country accept is real stupidity
lol, so a line from your stupidity called facts..have you ever went to Uni, because when you trying to prove something from some source you need to give a reference,
in your case if a retard called you retard then it is fact too

show me the japanese historical maps, governing records or artifacts that say the island is japanese, can you?

certain improvement ... so your forgot the spelling of "kid", so soon. :laugh:
lol your behaviour is worse than a kid atm,
you are the first one posting about off-topic troll from Chinese, look around indian, since you lot always proud of good at math, have a count of how many off-topic inferior complexity you showed here on this very single thread?

Back
Top Bottom