What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

lol your behaviour is worse than a kid atm,
you are the first one posting about off-topic troll from Chinese, look around indian, since you lot always proud of good at math, have a count of how many off-topic inferior complexity you showed here on this very single thread?

i already told you ... "when ones time to self annihilate nears, the mind starts playing the wrong way"

even if we try to tell.... chinaaa.... don't move towards self-destruction.
it's going to fall on deaf years... for the "time to self annihilate nears ....".

lemme have a fun from a distance.. :laugh:

guess i was speaking to a cow``:no: wasting my time

The tension is bound to remain. As long as there's continued 'disputes' as the Reds claim it, naturally the neighborhood won't be peaceful.

regardless.... the islands were annexed over 100 years ago.. they belong to japan ever since

... and now chinese trollers will come and convert this into an India-related topic. :laugh:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this plays out ..... looks like "sudetenland of the 21st century".

The OP is an Indian whose intention is clear --> Pit Chinese against Japanese vice versa.

here come the bravado .. once again.

".. those fickle democracies. weee will crush thum".

poor china ..... and the chinese. विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

yes bravado is not india well know for , is it the opposite, you will never understand kid, but you indians always good at surrender first to UK then china lol

The OP is an Indian whose intention is clear --> Pit Chinese against Japanese vice versa.

good .... & OP is also the culprit of writing the news also.... look who`s talking....:lol: hafizzzzzz

And you have different desire --> Pit Indians against Chinese. :laugh:

no dear ... if you're a pakistani, we're same kind.

my dad and mom both born in the now pakistan.

you need to do better. we both need to do better, together.

i never have anything against pakistanis ... just a bit sad about the economy and the terrorists there. wish you luck in tackling both.
:tup:

yes bravado is not india well know for , is it the opposite, you will never understand kid, but you indians always good at surrender first to UK then china lol

keep to the "wall" you built and bury yourself under it.

don't try a "germany" .... you're fare worse than nazis.

but anyway, as i said earlier: विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

And you have different desire --> Pit Indians against Chinese. :laugh:

no dear ... if you're a pakistani, we're same kind.

my dad and mom both born in the now pakistan.

you need to do better. we both need to do better, together.

i never have anything against pakistanis ... just a bit sad about the economy and the terrorists there. wish you luck in tackling both.
:tup:

keep to the "wall" you built and bury yourself under it.

don't try a "germany" .... you're fare worse than nazis.

but anyway, as i said earlier: विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

LOL come back to talk when india is on par with china , what you said is simply embaressing seem like you still living in stoneage

LOL come back to talk when india is on par with china , what you said is simply embaressing seem like you still living in stoneage

does this even need a response.

you're only proving me correct: विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

china is trying to piss everyone off aren't they?

japan should send its own ships in response.... china is trying to muscle control by passive force..

this cannot be allowed to happen or the islands will slip form japans hands

they are japanese islands.... china claims over 80 percent of sth china sea are illegitimate... just because they had it on maps 500 years ago doesnt meant they own it all??... dutch people found and mapped australia first, does australia belong to them??

fact is japan owns the islands.. china needs to take its ego and fk off back to china

I wonder why that argument becomes redundant in the case of Israel when Palestinians and the Arab world keeps on saying - You can't barge into Our Lands with a gun and claim as their own just because some Jewish Kingdom existed here a 1000 years ago. Shouldn't Australia and most of the West extend the same courtesy to China ?

I wonder why that argument becomes redundant in the case of Israel when Palestinians and the Arab world keeps on saying - You can't barge into Our Lands with a gun and claim as their own just because some Jewish Kingdom existed here a 1000 years ago. Shouldn't Australia and most of the West extend the same courtesy to China ?

Diaoyutai / Senkaku islands are uninhabited.

Maybe because Jewish people would not have any land at all vs. . China having plenty ? If you love China's stance then I have a question for you. Are the small segment of the Indian psyche that demand to have Pakistan lands back ( you know that fringe group) right in their claim? because if India did a S china sea logic on Pakistan, you would not have right on your land or your sea.

very good news this mean we are as strong as ever and we dont take bs from any one any more, we dont mind taking them all too ,just like we did in korea war where we were fighting the entire western millitary, if we can beat them all at the time when we were so weak economicly and millitaryly we can certainly beat all of them now.
Warning is good and i have been keeping eye on what China does for a long time,it warns and then goes to sleep:alcoholic:
I remember China saying that an attack on Pakistan will be an attack on China and then US killed 26 Pak soldiers for nothing and China said we condemn it :P
Btw,China is making more enemies than friends,certainly not good for you!

a lot of earthquakes hit Japan recently,not a good sign.Japan should pay more attention to the very issue of their future survival if this seismic trend persists.

Back
Top Bottom