What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRC is not the weaking Qing Dynasty, we have a GDP 4-5 times of India, our manufacturing military base is far stronger, so what if we manage to destroy India? The true winner would be US, that's exactly what they want to see!!!

Our biggest enemy is US, not India. Try to have more long-term strategy, not being short sighted.

no one suggested that China should destroy india, but China would manage India and get her lands back as soon as possible because tomorrow India will become too powerful to be managed. an offensive strategy doesn't mean full fledged war. but the more you delay, the more acute the threat will become. from a professional point of view a threat should be neutralized at the earliest as prevention is better than cure.

no body said US isn't the enemy of China, but China's foreign policy shouldn't be US centric in all aspects. the world is changing and with these changes new threats are coming to the surface while old threats are fading away. I suggest you to read military history of the world.

lol illegal government ...... simply because u say illegal government dosen't mean its illegal..........(the whole world has to agree)

'bring india to its knees' wth u talk as if INDIA can't defend her self.......and also that the whole world will just sit and watch while two nuclear armed nations fought.....and im also sure america will be more that happy to support india if a war dose break out ,in that case it will be not be india at its knee but the other way around ;)

the world and the goi accept tibet is part of china so how the heck is the tibetan government in yr country is legal?

Dont let it boys. Keep it coming :lol:

Ho-gandu, where art thou ?

The blue color word sounds chines the dark red one sounds like a dynasty in India. what you say ?:angel:

If even you have come down to the cheapest level of hurling abuses then i am dead sure bharatis aka Indians are short of arguments in this thread.

Yep agree, its like a hierachy of respect (that is present on this forum), or nations that want to be like some one else, or believe it can bully someone, who is below him in the hierachy.

Which is:
USA -> China -> India -> Pakistan

the world and the goi accept tibet is part of china so how the heck is the tibetan government in yr country is legal?

GOI no longer accepts Tibet as part of China. get your facts correct.

India refused to include the usual mention of the “one China principle” and “Tibet Autonomous Region as part of the territory of the People’s Republic of China” in the joint statement.

Pak wall splits India, China - Hindustan Times

no one suggested that China should destroy india, but China would manage India and get her lands back as soon as possible because tomorrow India will become too powerful to be managed. an offensive strategy doesn't mean full fledged war. but the more you delay, the more acute the threat will become. from a professional point of view a threat should be neutralized at the earliest as prevention is better than cure.

no body said US isn't the enemy of China, but China's foreign policy shouldn't be US centric in all aspects. the world is changing and with these changes new threats are coming to the surface while old threats are fading away. I suggest you to read military history of the world.

India is no match for China, they are still relying on buying weapons rather than manufacturing it.

India can't even manage to build a megaton nuke right now.

And do you think their WWII and 60-70s Soviet Era carriers can be a challenge for PLA's ASBM?

The general's recommendation is a dangerous and probably unproductive course of action to pursue. I think a good parallel is when Frederick II of Prussia decided to invade Marie Theresa's Austria to conquer part of Silesia which Prussia had an obscure 200 year-old claim to. Prussia wasn't threatened, Austria wasn't threatening, and the people of the region could hardly care less about which sovereign ruled them; Frederick just wanted to exercise his army.

Frederick "won" (sort of) a long war, earning the moniker "Great", and vowed peace, but the war devastated much of central Europe and permanently militarized Prussia itself, which birthed many other wars culminating with the World Wars of the last century. And all of it was unnecessary!

India is no match for China, they are still relying on buying weapons rather than manufacturing it.

And do you think their WWII and 60-70s Soviet Era carriers can be a challenge for PLA's ASBM?

do you know self-complacency is self-destructive? yes, China is still powerful but when India will become more powerful what will happen to China? for example, if India becomes Permanent UNSC member, it would be impossible for China to get her lands back, rather china will be forced to give entire Tibet to india, mark my words, you will understand why I am saying this if you have minimum common sense. do I need to explain everything here? :hitwall:

and yes, India is buying weapons, have you ever asked why is it buying weapons? do you think they are so stupid that they buy weapons to dump them without using them against anyone? :hitwall:

Yep agree, its like a hierachy of respect (that is present on this forum), or nations that want to be like some one else, or believe it can bully someone, who is below him in the hierachy.

Which is:
USA -> China -> India -> Pakistan

Only one country out of above that is India tries to copy US but miserably failed.

China hardly bully India. Its Bharat that tries to show fake bullying

You tell that to the indian and see if they listen, 1962 is a good example look what happen they were no match to china and yet provoking china till we gave them a good kick in the teeth.

China has a huge deterrent in attacking India, as the mountains helps India, as well as India now having great international support from the World community, that have recently visited India.

Plus, would it be feasilble for China to claim India land, went rest of China will be on the other side of the mountains? How long could it claim it for?

do you know self-complacency is self-destructive? yes, China is still powerful but when India will become more powerful what will happen to China? for example, if India becomes Permanent UNSC member, it would be impossible for China to get her lands back, rather china will be forced to give entire Tibet to india, mark my words, you will understand why I am saying this if you have minimum common sense. do I need to explain everything here? :hitwall:

and yes, India is buying weapons, have you ever asked why is it buying weapons? do you think they are so stupid that they buy weapons to dump them without using them against anyone? :hitwall:

We are not living in the ancient time, where discipline of the soldier is everything you can win the war. Today the sophisticated weapons are the basic needs to win the war.

If you compare China/India in 1962 and 2010, you will realize that the gap between these two nations just widened so much.

Don't worry about the UNSC member, even China does support India to be a new member, it is still nearly impossible as other members won't likely give India the free pass to diminish their own veto power.

The general's recommendation is a dangerous and probably unproductive course of action to pursue. I think a good parallel is when Frederick II of Prussia decided to invade Marie Theresa's Austria to conquer part of Silesia which Prussia had an obscure 200 year-old claim to. Prussia wasn't threatened, Austria wasn't threatening, and the people of the region could hardly care less about which sovereign ruled them; Frederick just wanted to exercise his army.

Frederick "won" (sort of) a long war, earning the moniker "Great", and vowed peace, but the war devastated much of central Europe and permanently militarized Prussia itself, which birthed many other wars culminating with the World Wars of the last century. And all of it was unnecessary!

going by that logic, Russia and others should not have made counter attacks to recover the territories once occupied by the Nazis. they should have said, OK, since the Nazis have taken over our lands, lets just forget about it. what a logic!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom