What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
friends best of luck in that case.............
but i will love dying while fighting, instead of compromising wid my pride.......

im astonished how members wid indian flag r supporting him........
are they really indian

Man after reading all these things are you still against him? HongWu is the messiah to spare us from nuclear attack so be careful next time before writing anything against him.First You have to think about lives of 1.2 billion poor Indians.

friends best of luck in that case.............
but i will love dying while fighting, instead of compromising wid my pride.......

Then my friend a pencil nuke bomb is waiting for you tomorrow! :no:

come on Hong, why are you making silly comments? Prachanda is Nepali, then how would he be legitimate in India?
I'm no expert on South Asia but I understand "India" is a region, not really a nation. It's like "equator" or "Caribbean". Prachanda is kind of a revolutionary like Kim Il Song, as I understand, so he has good credentials. He is a Maoist and we should trust Maoists the most.

A pro-China South Asia I envision has very strong Maoist ideology in India. Like a big redistribution of land. ha ha. And then all the new government officials will be pro-China.

HongWu, would you accept India and China to combine under PRC, and we could name the new nation Chidia?

wow...i have already started to dream about chinese girls around me as attendants, once I become the maharaja. :smitten:

Last edited:
pakistani and chinese trols in full swing

If at all this piece of news is correct, I would say that the man needs to understand his surroundings well enough. Having money to annex territory is a thing of past and today's world has become different. As such the diplomatic issues of east Asia have suddenly taken a turn for the worst after the recent China-Japan spate over allegedly disputed islands.

Invasion is the first step to stunting one's own growth. War is the last and the most desperate solution; something of which I would never approve for any country, especially if it has to be for annexing territory.

I'm no expert on South Asia but I understand "India" is a region, not really a nation. It's like "equator" or "Caribbean". Prachanda is kind of a revolutionary like Kim Il Song, as I understand, so he has good credentials. He is a Maoist and we should trust Maoists the most.

A pro-China South Asia I envision has very strong Maoist ideology in India. Like a big redistribution of land. ha ha. And then all the new government officials will be pro-China.

there are many Maoist leaders are in India. and yes...

"India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nation than the Equator."
- Winston Churchill

24460.jpg

The Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II, Sir Winston Churchill rose to power after serving in different posts in liberal and conservative governments for more than three decades. The son of Lord Randolph Churchill and an American mother, Churchill remained Prime Minister and Minister of Defence until 1945, then returned to the position in 1951 until his resignation in 1954. In addition to being a world leader, Churchill was an established author, winning the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1953. His memoirs of WWII ran six large volumes alone and his speeches continue to be studied as some of the most significant orations of the 20th Century.

Winston Churchill - India is a geographical term. It is no more a united nati... | Famous Quotes

the British ruled India, so they knew India more than anyone else.

This is what happens when totalitarian state propaganda is force-fed into citizens minds till they appear to see a cubical shaped earth.
Dude drop the red book now , and get a copy of a 1st or 2nd standard Geography textbook preferably a recent edition. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom