What's new

China, my love-Magnificent Shanghai and Shenzhen

Be my guest in Shanghai if u plan to visit in next one year. I'll be happy to show you around. :)
Thanks buddy, if I do, I'll let you know.

Are you doing studies or job there?

Hong Kong is in that list too. I will become burden on you for a day at least. :D

@all
Let this thread to be images with casual talks. No politics.

Depends on what you like. :D Shanghai and HK are fantastic for the skylines and the views.

Places like Guilin and Zhangjiajie are fantastic if you like natural scenery.

But I have a special interest in "historical" places like Beijing and Xi'an (which was the capital city of ancient China).

Thanks buddy, if I do, I'll let you know.

Are you doing studies or job there?

Working in Shanghai on 3 yrs assignment. I'm living close (<700 mtrs) from this place :) and it does not amuse me any more.

photo1204t.jpg

About Shanghai/ Hongkong Once you get over with glow and glitter you'll realize that it's good not great place to live. May be it's more to do with my personal preference.

^^^
Harbin (ice and snow festival) is very nice an excellent place to enjoy long weekend with family or friends.

About Shanghai/ Hongkong Once you get over with glow and glitter you'll realize that it's good not great place to live. May be it's more to do with my personal preference.

I sort of get what you mean.

However, HK has the 2nd highest life expectancy on Earth, and an HDI ranking above Western European countries like Britain/France/Spain.

Maybe if people come with their expectations too high, they might be let down. Especially if they are not native Chinese speakers, or if they are not used to living in the midst of a Chinese city.

Very nice pics are you chinese or pakistani buddy

Half Chinese and half Pakistanese, that's why I am Pakchina. There are in fact many Pakistanese in Shenzhen, some are very sucessful businessmen. Given that Pakistan is an ally of China, China welcomes many Pakistanese for training and in Universities even for employment in semi-Governmental companies. After having worked or studies for many years, they live in China and sometimes create their own business and get married with Chinese natives.

Half Chinese and half Pakistanese, that's why I am Pakchina. There are in fact many Pakistanese in Shenzhen, some are very sucessful businessmen. Given that Pakistan is an ally of China, China welcomes many Pakistanese for training and in Universities even for employment in semi-Governmental companies. After having worked or studies for many years, they live in China and sometimes create their own business and get married with Chinese natives.

Do you understand Urdu then?

Back
Top Bottom