What's new

China on India's entry in NSG

Erdogon's Turkey is very, very different. Turkey has (Kiwis soft on India's NSG bid, Turkey backs Pak - Times of India)
and will support Pakistan in the future.
Turkey will have the excuse that India is not an NPT member and if India gets the membership then so should Pakistan.

Same Turkey supported us in MTCR .why ?
Turkey may different ,Erdogan may very different .But we dont care .
All we cares about our own interest.
Erdogan may be different but he is not Gen Zia and nor Turkey is Pakistan .Or I would say they dont need to create enemy in India .At any case that wont se
It ain't Turkey. It's the modern Caliph, erdogan.

Why didnt he opposed us in MTCR ?

India is indeed screwed my friend and always has been. :(

India did not obtain the Indo-US nuke deal.

India did not obtain the NSG waiver.

India's NSG Waiver does not include:
1. Supply of Uranium from from NSG members.
2. Access to nuclear dual use technologies from NSG members.

10xsvmw.jpg

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/sep/proposal.pdf

Uranium supplier nations are against transferring Uranium to India

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-australia-nuclear-deal-idINKBN0H00MX20140905

The Indian NSG waiver does not threaten the national security of both Pakistan and China as it allows India to more easily increase it nuclear weapons stockpile.

The Chinese were not arm-twisted by Americans into accepting India's NSG wavier and in process compromising on their own and Pakistani national security.

NSG membership of India is not a an insurance policy against India's NSG waiver.

It certainly does not have anything to do with Chinese bruised ego of being forced by Americans to accept India's NSG waiver.

Finally, India will not be a NSG member, Pakistan will :D
Nice sarcasm. :tup:

However, you don't get what I am saying. Obviously India does not need the NSG BUT India( the so called emerging
power) could not obtain the 'prestigious' (word used by Indians) title despite so much diplomacy. It is indeed a failure at least diplomatically.

Erdogan may be different but he is not Gen Zia and nor Turkey is Pakistan .Or I would say they dont need to create enemy in India .At any case that wont se

Turkey didn't have a dog in the fight(mtcr).
I believe Pakistan never made any formal moves to join it and so there was no reason for Turkey to deny India membership.
As I said before Turkey is not against India BUT it will NOT allow discrimination against Pakistan. Since Pakistan
wasn't even in the scene so there was no valid reason to deny India MTCR membership.

However, you don't get what I am saying. Obviously India does not need the NSG BUT India( the so called emerging
power) could not obtain the 'prestigious' (word used by Indians) title despite so much diplomacy. It is indeed a failure at least diplomatically.

The so called emerging power comes with economic property (growth) and a hope... which is a unknown things for you guys.. so come back china pakistan..

Turkey didn't have a dog in the fight(mtcr).
I believe Pakistan never made any formal moves to join it and so there was no reason for Turkey to deny India membership.
As I said before Turkey is not against India BUT it will NOT allow discrimination against Pakistan. Since Pakistan
wasn't even in the scene so there was no valid reason to deny India MTCR membership.

Of Course .They wont allow the discrimination of Pakistan so they will whole heartedly support Pakistan in NSG .
But Turkey cant act as a US .Right ?
Turkey will support Pakistan .But they wont destroy their relation with India for Pakistan .They will approach through their own perspective not through Pakistan's perspective .
I hope you can understand.

NSG is a different ball game

Of Course .They wont allow the discrimination of Pakistan so they will whole heartedly support Pakistan in NSG .
But Turkey cant act as a US .Right ?
Turkey will support Pakistan .But they wont destroy their relation with India for Pakistan .They will approach through their own perspective not through Pakistan's perspective .
I hope you can understand.
Kiwis soft on India's NSG bid, Turkey backs Pak - Times of India
quoted from the article:

" Turkey was among a handful of countries, including New Zealand, Austria, Ireland and South Africa which had opposed membership for India"

"Adviser to Pakistan's PM on foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz has thanked Turkey for its "principled" position on the issue."

This negates your statement. Turkey will not allow India to become an NSG member without Pakistan.

Pakistan, when did it come into the picture,its all about US,China and India.
Lol...Be Careful with your words kid..1
yes its all about India being a pawn of USA and Pakistan is of China...Don't consider yourself too much worthy in international politics yet...You have the backing on Uncle Sam and that's all...Otherwise no one would have given shit about you....!

Can someone elaborate what India gains by NSG membership compared to what it already has?
India has all the waivers from NSG that it needs. So is it to prevent Pakistan from joining (that won't happen anyways) or show China's true face.

Let see Chinese are dumb enough to solely oppose us in NSG .
world did bend the rules for India..Nuke deals with all major nations, the temp NSG waiver, MTCR membership is just the beginning...you will see India will not just become member of NSG but will also become the UNSC member...and pls. dont you try to give your country unwanted importance..you are nowhere if you believe it, it is just China which is misusing you to make score against India...so its China who is trying to tease India...but will not succeed for long..

if they do so, the rules will be changed isolating China.
Exactly.

What will be curious is to see how india reacts.
Why would any one object to china,Turkey and some other countries legitimate demand of indian signing NPT before joining?
No one can object to chinese reasons for rejecting india without signing NPT first, Not even the US will say that in open
India will have to come up with something better before claiming biasness of china towards india in this case, Goodluck

Why would any one object to china,Turkey and some other countries legitimate demand of indian signing NPT before joining?
No one can object to chinese reasons for rejecting india without signing NPT first, Not even the US will say that in open
India will have to come up with something better before claiming biasness of china towards india in this case, Goodluck
NPT is only for losers, not for India. Even france has not signed NPT. Well when voting is done we will come to know who is who. Until then we will keep hearing all sorts of rubbish stmts.

quoted from the article:

" Turkey was among a handful of countries, including New Zealand, Austria, Ireland and South Africa which had opposed membership for India"

"Adviser to Pakistan's PM on foreign affairs Sartaj Aziz has thanked Turkey for its "principled" position on the issue."

This negates your statement. Turkey will not allow India to become an NSG member without Pakistan.
quoted from the article:

Turkey will support both India and Pakistan .Story ends there whether you like it or not .
Those who supported us including sole superpower already made their phone calls after that .So you can expect the good event.
NSG is a different ball game
That is why we plays at different level.
Well we have our own trump cards to convince them.
China wont interetsed in an isolation in NSG ,for Pakistan.

Let see Chinese are dumb enough to solely oppose us in NSG .

These dumb Chinese are way head to Intelligent Indian in every field and now i have a doubt on Indian Intelligence. Tell me what went wrong?

Last edited:
Lol...Be Careful with your words kid..1
yes its all about India being a pawn of USA and Pakistan is of China...Don't consider yourself too much worthy in international politics yet...You have the backing on Uncle Sam and that's all...Otherwise no one would have given shit about you....!

He was careful enough to point the reality .He is right .
This is grand diplomatic game of trillion $ economies.

These dumb Chinese are way head to Intelligent Indian in every field and now i have a doubt on Indian Intelligence. Tel me what went wrong?

Well we dont need your certificate .

In summery:

"China’s official media said India’s NSG membership would “jeopardise” China’s national interests besides touching a ‘raw nerve’ in Pakistan

China on Monday said differences remain among members of the Nuclear Suppliers Group over the inclusion of new countries and the issue was not even on the agenda of the grouping's meeting in Seoul this week"

Welcome to bipolar world. China and Pakistan combining to torpedo American-Indian designs. People are underestimating what is actually on stake here. World is watching how in this new world order, with new alliances, American blessing can only take you so far. China needs to put America in its place and Pakistan need to do the same to India.

Please add Russia in this Pakistan china alliance

He was careful enough to point the reality .He is right .
This is grand diplomatic game of trillion $ economies.

Well we dont need your certificate .

So do us and Chinese. Again same doubt

Back
Top Bottom