What's new

China opens door for medical services for Bangladesh citizens

India's health budget is among the lowest in GDP percentage in the world, there is a reason why this country has so many people died from curable contagious disease and short life expectancy.

China maybe is also not, but China trains thousands of doctors from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Mate please understand the context of the discussion before typing comments. Nobody here is claiming that India has very high per capita expenditure on healthcare for it's citizens. The discussion is about whether India has good medical facilities and world class treatment regardless of who can afford it. Yes India does.

China is a more popular choice for Indian students than the UK
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tudents-than-britain/articleshow/62398336.cms

Most of them come here to study medicine

Mate please understand the context of the discussion before typing comments. Nobody here is claiming that India has very high per capita expenditure on healthcare for it's citizens. The discussion is about whether India has good medical facilities and world class treatment regardless of who can afford it. Yes India does.
Actually if you have enough money, basically you can get so called world class treatments in every country, same in India, same in China, but China and US may cost more I agree.

China is a more popular choice for Indian students than the UK
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...tudents-than-britain/articleshow/62398336.cms

Most of them come here to study medicine

Actually if you have enough money, basically you can get so called world class treatments in every country, same in India, same in China, but China and US may cost more I agree.

Not true. Even if I have enough money I can't get world class treatment in Bangladesh, or say Nepal or many other countries. World class treatment is not only about hifi hospital buildings and all advanced machinery. It's also needs to be coupled with highly competent medical professionals with good ethics. India has all of that. Maybe China has it too. Why are you infuriated if India has good medical? It does not take away anything from your country's achievements.

Not true. Even if I have enough money I can't get world class treatment in Bangladesh, or say Nepal or many other countries. World class treatment is not only about hifi hospital buildings and all advanced machinery. It's also needs to be coupled with highly competent medical professionals with good ethics. India has all of that. Maybe China has it too. Why are you infuriated if India has good medical? It does not take away anything from your country's achievements.
I m not furious, I just find that some Indians claim that India has better healthcare than China is ridiculous. they are not even in the same league.

China should first build good hospitals and produce good doctors so that Chinese people get good medical treatment. Chinese patients who don't get proper treatment comes to India for treatment . China must stop cheating Bangladeshis.

I m not furious, I just find that some Indians claim that India has better healthcare than China is ridiculous. they are not even in the same league.
You are constantly posting here to prove Indian healthcare is bad yet accusing Indian for the same.

Pot calling kettle black.

My answer to you or anyone is if you don't like it then don't got for it. It's not feasible for Bangladeshis to go to China for treatment while India is just right their. Traveling and living cost be much higher in China.

You are constantly posting here to prove Indian healthcare is bad yet accusing Indian for the same.

My answer to you or anyone is if you don't like it then don't got for it. It's not feasible for Bangladeshis to go to China for treatment while India is just right their. Traveling and living cost be much higher in China.
I don't care who come or not, but you Indians claim that India is better than China in healthcare is just ludicrous.

I don't care who come or not, but you Indians claim that India is better than China in healthcare is just ludicrous.
I don't know as i never attended any healthcare in China. Are you the man enough to admit that "you don't know"as you never used Indian healthcare?

It's simply easier for Bangladeshis to go to India because of similar culture, food, languages that are understood by both the patient and doctors. It's also easier and cheaper because Bangladeshis can travel by bus and train into Kolkata and then catch train in India to go to any city, very cheap travel cost. Also there are hotels of all types of all price ranges.

It's simply easier for Bangladeshis to go to India because of similar culture, food, languages that are understood by both the patient and doctors. It's also easier and cheaper because Bangladeshis can travel by bus and train into Kolkata and then catch train in India to go to any city, very cheap travel cost. Also there are hotels of all types of all price ranges.
I don't understand why Chinese defame anything not Chinese. If healthcare in India is good that doesn't mean it's bad in china. Why can't be good in both countries ?

@hellfire @Nilgiri Can you show some light friends?

I don't understand why Chinese defame anything not Chinese.

That is generally true of those who are based out of China or returning to China in my limited but prolonged interaction with them overseas in Europe and Middle East :)

Suggest, don't waste your time.

If healthcare in India is good that doesn't mean it's bad in china. Why can't be good in both countries ?

@hellfire @Nilgiri Can you show some light friends?

A comparison of Foreign Medical 'Tourists' is good for starters. Am short on time but links:

https://www.who.int/tdr/publications/documents/health-research-china.pdf

https://www.scmp.com/business/compa...ed-reform-health-care-sector-seen-opportunity

https://www.kpmg.de/docs/Healthcare_China.pdf

PS: It remains an uniquely PDF quality across spectrum, especially in Chinese and Pakistani members, of deriding everything that they do not understand, have no clue of and are totally dissociated from. Look at the example of 'Indian students studying in China', a clear indication of lack of awareness of Indian Medical Setup.

even with so much growth as per Bangali people here why Bangladesh dont have decent medical facilities and why Bangladeshis even for simple xrays have to go to other countries is beyond me.

I don't know as i never attended any healthcare in China. Are you the man enough to admit that "you don't know"as you never used Indian healthcare?
I never used Indian medical facilities but as I stated, if you are rich enough,it's very likely that you can get good medical treatments anywhere in the world. As for the public healthcare levels, WHO issues related reports and rankings every year.

China should first build good hospitals and produce good doctors so that Chinese people get good medical treatment. Chinese patients who don't get proper treatment comes to India for treatment . China must stop cheating Bangladeshis.

I was referring to this Indian post deriding China which is obviously not true.

Your English is poor. I will explain again.
A Indian medical student has double the chance of clearing our medical accreditation exam if he studied in Bangladesh rather than China. Number of students is immaterial if the teachng is poor in China. This is medicine no one takes a risk with his life. See how Inspite of hating Hindus every year thousands of pakistanis apply for medical visas to India.
pls provide proove of this fart you just made...or is this like general farting habbit of indian media and your Modi on daily basis?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never used Indian medical facilities but as I stated, if you are rich enough,it's very likely that you can get good medical treatments anywhere in the world. As for the public healthcare levels, WHO issues related reports and rankings every year.

I was referring to this Indian post deriding China which is obviously not true.
Public healthcare levels: If you are talking about this then it is off-topic unless Bangladeshis count as Chinese citizen.

As for that poster well it was clearly a troll post and you are using that excuse to troll yourself. Good day to you and bye!!

Listen here spammer,

Firstly people that measure healthcare metrics are not the same set of people across the world. There is institutional variance at play (dont believe me? look at North Korea and Cuba claims).

Secondly, the medical facilities offered at tourist/premier level is not going to be the same as the average sustained quality/access for the entire population (since tourists are visiting for specific reason and have specific bargaining power). Thats true of every single country.

Only a complete idiot would think a large "healthcare access and quality" ranking (measured by different sets of people for each country) has 1:1 correlation for a medical tourist (who can pick and choose as their money allows) to go by.

I know it burns you that Chinese tourists do visit India (as reported by Global times) for medical treatment. If they can...why can't Bangladeshis do the same? It burns you even more that a Bangladeshi member has a favourable account of Indian hospital I bet too. Keep your doklam spanked butthurt to your China Far East CCP section....ok?

@T-Rex

In has some of the best hospitals in the world. Their doctors are outstanding in every way. If somebody says india's healthcare lags behind China's healthcare is either ignorant of what healthcare means or he's prejudiced against india. I think these Chinese members think that just having beautiful buildings is what makes health system sound.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom