What's new

China poses potential obstacle to reunification of Koreas: U.S. Congress re

There was a Korean drama covering that era, where Chinese residents were good guys and Korean invaders were bad guys who slaughter tons of Chinese trying to defend their home town, seduced by the glamour of Chinese-built Pyongyang. People were scratching their head wondering why the show was like that.

haha,make more of those fantasy movies,I know Koreans like to live in their big dreams cause in reality they can't change the fact that their country is so tiny.

haha,make more of those fantasy movies,I know Koreans like to live in their big dreams cause in reality they can't change the fact that their country is so tiny.

It's the creative freedom guaranteed in Korea but unthinkable in China. Yes, it is perfectly possible to have a drama or movie where Chinese are good and Koreans are evil in Korea. Or even North Korean soldiers were good guys while the Americans were evil during the Korean war.

The very Oppa Gangnam Style is about mocking Gangnam residents for their excesses.

It's starving stone age northern cousin can send things into space successfully, but the 'superior' southern kimchees couldnt do it even with direct import of Russian engines....
Really...

The best indicator of a country's technological prowess is the spread of that technology base for the benefit of the people, first to the home country, then to the rest of humanity.

So can any of the Nork supporters answer the simple question: How many parts in any common household computer came from North Korea?

Not for a stupid Viet...Don't come here behave like an American
If am a 'stupid Viet' then that make YOU even more stupid than I.

We call you monkey sh't, dear gambit! you don't change your color, your white daddy won't save your a-s, fool!

Back
Top Bottom