What's new

China rejects EU support for ‘universal’ human rights, saying ‘satisfaction of people’ is most impor

If you want to be free from free informational why don't you move to China?
It's heaven for people like you.
There are many westerners moving to China. They don't need advise from you. They see it by themselves the goodness of Chinese system. Hardworking and honest are rewarded. It's a very fair society for all level.

There are many westerners moving to China. They don't need advise from you. They see it by themselves the goodness of Chinese system. Hardworking and honest are rewarded. It's a very fair society for all level.

but you can't stop me from giving advice, that's the beauty of a free internet :enjoy:

one of the reason PDF was banned by China government is because those Chinese haters can post fake news at will in this forum. especially some of those idiot Turkey members. and credit to them, now I have to use VPN to visit here. the environment here is somehow not friendly as used to be.

@WebMaster

but you can't stop me from giving advice, that's the beauty of a free internet :enjoy:
Am I stopping you? I know u are expert in twisting words. Typical double standard from people like you :enjoy:

one of the reason PDF was banned by China government is because those Chinese haters can post fake news at will in this forum. especially some of those idiot Turkey members. and credit to them, now I have to use VPN to visit here. the environment here is somehow not friendly as used to be.

@WebMaster
This website is run by overseas Pakistanis but soon may banned by Pakistan government with media control coming in place.

Uyghers live a better life without troublemaker like you guys

we treat Uyghers 100 times better than you treat Kurds, at least we treat Uyghers like human with respect .

Am I stopping you? I know u are expert in twisting words. Typical double standard from people like you :enjoy:

This website is run by overseas Pakistanis but soon may banned by Pakistan government with media control coming in place.
even the website is banned, i have to visit here rebutting fake news, or those rats will frame things up at will. pathetic creatures.

they always under estimate the fury of Chinese people,and try to take us for granted.

you can't wake someone up if he pretend to sleep.

support or trap? that's funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OsmanAli98 now go to hell

Uyghers live a better life without troublemaker like you guys

we treat Uyghers 100 times better than you treat Kurds, at least we treat Uyghers like human with respect .

even the website is banned, i have to visit here rebutting fake news, or those rats will frame things up at will. pathetic creatures.

they always under estimate the fury of Chinese people,and try to take us for granted.

you can't wake someone up if he pretend to sleep.

support or trap? that's funny.
discuss the news. don't attack people personally. no one is looking for a flame war.

I would rather be arrested than tolerating fraudersters lying here.

discuss the news. don't attack people personally. no one is looking for a flame war.
discuss what… a topic is meant to be with malign intention

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom