What's new

China rejects EU support for ‘universal’ human rights, saying ‘satisfaction of people’ is most impor

Your article said ethnic Korean, not all Ethnic Korean are South Korean (Which is the term you used), most of the Ethnic Korean who reside in China are reside in North Korean/Chinese Border, and majority of those are Northern Refugee.
Can you read Chinese?
在华居住韩国人达百万 北京人数最多达二十万

Can you read Chinese?
在华居住韩国人达百万 北京人数最多达二十万

Can you read Chinese?

韩国 = ALL Korean, not just South Korean, which is what you said in the post....

So if what you say is true, then you are saying North Korean are not Korean..

南韩 = South Korea
韩国 = Korea

Are you really Chinese?

lol, you are clutching the last draw....
What? Please ask all who can speak Chinese what 韩国 and 朝鲜 mean.

Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary
Search with English, Pinyin, or Chinese characters.
Powered by CC-CEDICT
  • Trad.
    Hán guó
    South Korea (Republic of Korea) Han, one of the Seven Hero States of the Warring States 戰國七雄|战国七雄[zhan4 guo2 qi1 xiong2] Korea from the fall of the Joseon dynasty in 1897
    Example Usage
Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary
Search with English, Pinyin, or Chinese characters.
Powered by CC-CEDICT
  • Trad.
    Cháo xiǎn
    Korean Joseon or Chosun dynasty 1392-1910 North Korea Korea as geographic term

Last edited:
What? Please ask all who can speak China what 韩国 and 朝鲜 mean.

韩国 is the generic term for KOREA, it does represent South Korean, however, not just included South Korea.

Also, you failed to comprehend that Korean in Chinese does not necessarily come from South Korea (Which specifically mean South Korean Expat) because China have its own Korean race due to geographic proximity. In fact, there are 3 type of "Korean" in China,

1.) ethnic Korean with Chinese Citizenship
2.) ethnic Korean with South Korean Citizenships
3.) ethnic Korean with North Korean Citizenships

And only number 2 is South Korean. It is estimated there are only 250,000 South Korean national in China, mostly on Business visas. It was quoted in the Korean Article one of you guy posted.

That's why I said, you are clutching the last draw. But well, you believe in whatever you believe in, if that help you sleep better at night, you can say "Millions" of South Korean in China, you can even claim there are 50 millions South Korean in China, as I don't really care about the issue anyway.

[/ QUOTE =“ KungFuLee,post:11857601,member:196447”]大声笑,您正在抓紧最后的抽奖。...[/ QUOTE]
SH
所有的中国大陆人都分的清朝鲜和韩国。大陆人不会把韩国人叫朝鲜C。也不会把朝鲜人叫韩国人。

Laugh all you want, just because you said so does not mean it is true. Most 大陆人 is 8Chi anyway lol

韩国 is the generic term for KOREA, it does represent South Korean, however, not just included South Korea.

Also, you failed to comprehend that Korean in Chinese does not necessarily come from South Korea (Which specifically mean South Korean Expat) because China have its own Korean race due to geographic proximity. In fact, there are 3 type of "Korean" in China,

1.) ethnic Korean with Chinese Citizenship
2.) ethnic Korean with South Korean Citizenships
3.) ethnic Korean with North Korean Citizenships

And only number 2 is South Korean. It is estimated there are only 250,000 South Korean national in China, mostly on Business visas. It was quoted in the Korean Article one of you guy posted.

That's why I said, you are clutching the last draw. But well, you believe in whatever you believe in, if that help you sleep better at night, you can say "Millions" of South Korean in China, you can even claim there are 50 millions South Korean in China, as I don't really care about the issue anyway.
OK, PDF has many Chinese users, Chinese is the our mother tongue, ask them what 韩国 and 朝鲜 mean, you are just impossible... our language is not defined by what you believe.

Even google knows what is 韩国 and what is 朝鲜

韩国

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...&ved=0ahUKEwiXt5WIkrrlAhXBop4KHbFmBtMQ4dUDCAs

朝鲜
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...hUKEwiNksn7krrlAhWDmOAKHYTQAfoQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

OK, PDF has many Chinese users, Chinese is the our mother tongue, ask them what 韩国 and 朝鲜 mean, you are just impossible... our language is not defined by what you believe.

Our language is not defined by what YOU believe either. Saying so is like saying I am more Chinese than you.

Even google knows what is 韩国 and what is 朝鲜

韩国

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...&ved=0ahUKEwiXt5WIkrrlAhXBop4KHbFmBtMQ4dUDCAs

朝鲜
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...hUKEwiNksn7krrlAhWDmOAKHYTQAfoQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

YOu really Chinese in China? Wasn't Google was banned by Chinese Government? LOL

@beijingwalker EXPOSED

Our language is not defined by what YOU believe either. Saying so is like saying I am more Chinese than you.
Ok, find one single Chinese share what you believe here, at least I've got someone back me up, where is yours?

YOu really Chinese in China? Wasn't Google was banned by Chinese Government? LOL

@beijingwalker EXPOSED
PDF is also banned in China, so you believe PDF has no users from mainland China?

Ok, find one single Chinese share what you believe here, at least I've got someone back me up, where is yours?

1.) Why would I need to have someone back me up?

First of all? What's that? Someone say someone on a supposedly anonymous internet forum where you can't know or sure what is the other person? Would that person say anything would have weight?

Let's say I go open another account, and then I "support" my previous statement? Who would know? Which make this "Support" useless to begin with.

2.) I am talking about Common Sense, which is obviously what you are lacking at the moment.

PDF is also banned in China, so you believe PDF has no users from mainland China?

So? How do you proof you are really Chinese? Because from where I am sitting, you could be sitting in a living room in Brazil for all I know.

PDF is banned in China, that does not mean "Every Chinese PDF member" is actually located in China. That is two different concepts.

LOl, common sense is everyone in China knows 韩国 means ROK and 朝鲜 DPRK, even Google knows, that's called common sense, it's useless to argue about common sense.

Said who? Say you?

Since when you represent EVERYONE in China? So you must have talked to all 1.4 billions Chinese to get to that conclusion. That I want to know.

P.S in case you still don't know. Saying "Everybody know" in itself show how lack of common sense you have, nobody can actually say the word "Everybody Knows" and means it, for real know everybody. Simply because nobody can know what "Everybody" think, that's the basis of "Hearsay"

I rest my case

Said who? Say you?

Since when you represent EVERYONE in China? So you must have talked to all 1.4 billions Chinese to get to that conclusion. That I want to know.
There are many online Chinese dictionaries, why don't you just go and check them up. Simply put in 韩国 and 朝鲜, and see what results and information you get.

http://xh.5156edu.com/

There are many online Chinese dictionaries, why don't you just go and check them up. Simply put in 韩国 and 朝鲜, and see what results and information you get.

https://mcd.diyifanwen.com/

Well, Cambridge Dictionary disagree with you

Korean.jpg

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-chinese-traditional/korean?q=Korean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom