What's new

China reports almost 60,000 COVID-19 deaths in a month

I have zero sympathy for people who are too stubborn to take vaccines and then die of covid. I personally know people who are yet to take booster doze even now.

we waited for 3 hours to be able to see a doctor
3 HOURS!!!!!!

I’m moving to China lool.

I broke my foot/toe 2 weeks ago and it was bleeding like crazy, they made me wait 3 hours just for a nurse to help properly cover the wound with gauze. My whole treatment lasted around 10-12 hours and all that was required was stitches. The other people waiting were saying how they were waiting 15 hours plus for simple treatment. There was an Asian lady having severe pain and yelling for hours but doctors only offered her painkillers for the pain and didn’t bother seeing if she’s dying or not. This isn’t the first time I’ve been to emergency room and waited this long. Usually it would take 8-10hours nowadays it can take around 12-15 hours for simple things. Only benefit is healthcare is free here.

No surprise, almost everyone in China got infected in just one month, probably over one billion people.

These deaths must be in the last week because here is the chart of data China has been sending to the World Health Organization. It's not showing any huge spike.

ChinaCovidDeaths.png

They certainly aren't lying to the WHO about Covid death numbers...

Last edited:
These deaths must be in the last week because here is the chart of data China has been sending the the World Health Organization. It's not showing any huge spike.

View attachment 911606

They certainly aren't lying to the WHO about Covid death numbers...
The data is only about those died in the hospitals, most people didn't go to hospital, so I also believe he actually number would be much higher, same to US, many studies show the actual death from covid in US could be multiple times higher than US data shows.

The data is only about those died in the hospitals, most people didn't go to hospital, so I also believe he actually number would be much higher, same to US, many studies show the actual death from covid in US could be multiple times higher than US data shows.

I'm pretty sure most of the people who died in the US were rushed to the hospital. You don't just casually hang out at home when your lungs are filling with fluid and you can't breathe or your body is painfully wracked with Sepsis.

I'm pretty sure most of the people who died in the US were rushed to the hospital. You don't just casually hang out at home when your lungs are filling with fluid and you can't breathe or your body is painfully wracked with Sepsis.

By Josh Katz, Denise Lu and Margot Sanger-Katz April 28, 2020

WTF? This article is from April 2020. Very early before heavy caseloads had crossed the entire country.

Unlike China where apparently your whole country got infected in a month it took much longer in the US...and people weren't even wearing masks.

Last edited:
It's still true, it happens to every country. 2020 was the year for US major outbreak, 2022 is for China's.

Well it is very likely the number of dead in China has been undercounted over the last 3 years because people are afraid to go to Chinese hospitals.

Even @Han Patriot said nobody is going to one of the main hospitals in Shanghai which is right across the street from where he lives.

coviddeathsChina.png

Last edited:
US could be multiple times higher than US data shows.
nope if COVID is a factor it's recorded in the US no matter where the person died, in the hospital, nursing home or at home. The COVID directive was issued by the CDC in December 2019.

Death certificates are not filed in the system until outstanding test results are in and the information is as complete as possible. By the time a record gets to the vital records system, “it is as close to perfect as it's going to get,” Webster says.

Last edited:
nope if COVID is factor it's recorded in the US no matter where the person died, in the hospital, nursing home or at home. The COVID directive was issued by the CDC in December 2019.

If anything it was exaggerated/padded/inflated in the west. I know of a genuine real-life case where a person died in Leeds General Infirmary. next of kin were told that it would be days before cause of death could be determined and if they are in hurry to make last rites' arrangements they'll have to accept covid as the cause.

- https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12725332

Last edited:
If anything it was exaggerated/padded/inflated in the west. I know of a genuine real-life case where a person died in Leeds General Infirmary. next of kin were told that it would be days before cause of death could be determined and if they are in hurry to make last rites' arrangements they'll have to accept covid as the cause.

- https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/12725332

well hospitals in the US can fudge their COVID records to unlock state or federal grants related to COVID. Some doctors privately confess to treating uninsured patients and asking the state to pick up the tab claiming the patient is being treated for COVID.

But no one has been caught so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom