What's new

China reports almost 60,000 COVID-19 deaths in a month

3 HOURS!!!!!!

I’m moving to China lool.

I broke my foot/toe 2 weeks ago and it was bleeding like crazy, they made me wait 3 hours just for a nurse to help properly cover the wound with gauze. My whole treatment lasted around 10-12 hours and all that was required was stitches. The other people waiting were saying how they were waiting 15 hours plus for simple treatment. There was an Asian lady having severe pain and yelling for hours but doctors only offered her painkillers for the pain and didn’t bother seeing if she’s dying or not. This isn’t the first time I’ve been to emergency room and waited this long. Usually it would take 8-10hours nowadays it can take around 12-15 hours for simple things. Only benefit is healthcare is free here.
Bruh that's ****ed up, here you could literally sue the hospital for negligence in such a case, not that it ever happens.

The real number is prolly closer to 600K a month tbh..anyways prayers up for China...sad to watch.
Keep lying. That's what Americans can only do nowadays.

Bruh that's ****ed up, here you could literally sue the hospital for negligence in such a case, not that it ever happens.
In most part of 2021 and probably in most cities in the US, calling an ambulance could not get you the help. The ambulance operators would ask you for a hospital acceptance first before dispatching an ambulance to pick up the patience. Hospitals in wealthy nations like the US, France, Italy, UK, Germany were overwhelmed with critical Covid patients. Some hospital staff that I know personally even admitted their hospitals put bodies on the hallways covered with just white blankets because storages were full and body bags were out.

How do you expect a high-density population like China to respond to a Covid tsunami?

Last edited:
1A32A2BE-24E5-4113-BA95-F93DE732200B.jpeg

In Canada hospitals can kill the patients for wearing a mask too low and not get sued or criminally charged.
Our healthcare system is in total ruins right now. Sometimes I wish some parts of healthcare wasn’t made free because we out here literally dying and doctors don’t give a shit cuz healthcare free (technically isn’t cuz we getting taxed to death as well almost 40% if you make $100k).

In most part of 2021 and probably in most cities in the US, calling an ambulance could not get you the help. The ambulance operators would ask you for a hospital acceptance first before dispatching an ambulance to pick up the patience. Hospitals in wealthy nations like the US, France, Italy, UK, Germany were overwhelmed with critical Covid patients. Some hospital staff that I know personally even admitted their hospitals put bodies on the hallways covered with just white blankets because storages were full and body bags were out.

How do you expect a high-density population like China to respond to a Covid tsunami?
I was talking about the dude from Canada, not about China. Not receiving instant medical care when having a broken, bleeding leg is outrageous.

This is a problem of not enough doctors per capita. Yeah China might have huge hospitals but I they aren't enough considering their size, China has half the doctors per capita as nations that didn't experience
View attachment 911835

In Canada hospitals can kill the patients for wearing a mask too low and not get sued or criminally charged.
Our healthcare system is in total ruins right now. Sometimes I wish some parts of healthcare wasn’t made free because we out here literally dying and doctors don’t give a shit cuz healthcare free (technically isn’t cuz we getting taxed to death as well almost 40% if you make $100k).
Literally 1984

I was talking about the dude from Canada, not about China. Not receiving instant medical care when having a broken, bleeding leg is outrageous.

This is a problem of not enough doctors per capita. Yeah China might have huge hospitals but I they aren't enough considering their size, China has half the doctors per capita as nations that didn't experience

Literally 1984

It's worse in China as far as medical care resources are concerned -- from personnel to equipment. A lot of Chinese expatriates in the US kept pressuring the Chinese government drop the pandemic prevention measures. I saw a video of these idiots protesting outside Chinese consulates. Yet after the reopening, some of these expatriates posted stories blaming in some way the health care response in China causing their loved ones' deaths. It's damned if you do, dead if you don't. They should be grateful some of their relatives are alive. Had China opened up ealier when Delta and Alpha were rampant, millions more Chinese would have died.

Well it is very likely the number of dead in China has been undercounted over the last 3 years because people are afraid to go to Chinese hospitals.

Even @Han Patriot said nobody is going to one of the main hospitals in Shanghai which is right across the street from where he lives.

View attachment 911663

60k deaths for a population of 1.4bil sounds about right to me. US had 100k deaths in 2022 despite having 'the best vaccine' lolol.

Well facts are facts, the emergency room accross my street was never inundated with bodies. I proved with so many videos that China was functioning normally, but dicks will be dicks, they want to believe what they want to believe. Btw, in a normal year, 900k Chinese die. Do the math.

It's worse in China as far as medical care resources are concerned -- from personnel to equipment. A lot of Chinese expatriates in the US kept pressuring the Chinese government drop the pandemic prevention measures. I saw a video of these idiots protesting outside Chinese consulates. Yet after the reopening, some of these expatriates posted stories blaming in some way the health care response in China causing their loved ones' deaths. It's damned if you do, dead if you don't. They should be grateful some of their relatives are alive. Had China opened up ealier when Delta and Alpha were rampant, millions more Chinese would have died.
We would be another India, instead of 60k dead, we would have 6 mil.

The problem with Chinese measures was they were distopian, people were locked in their houses without food, footage of just hundreds of people screaming out of their balconies or windows, drones patrolling and broadcasting "urge your desire for freedom". That's some 1984 stuff.

Here even in lockdowns there was no problem walking in the open air without masks (besides at the start of COVID when nothing was known) and only put in self quarantine if you got positive. And for around 1.5 years masks weren't needed and we hardly hear about COVID infections anymore. China had Omicron for a long time and they kept lockdowns strict, what is the difference between Omicron a year ago and Omicron today? You could have just stopped the lockdown long ago.

The problem with Chinese measures was they were distopian, people were locked in their houses without food, footage of just hundreds of people screaming out of their balconies or windows, drones patrolling and broadcasting "urge your desire for freedom". That's some 1984 stuff.

Here even in lockdowns there was no problem walking in the open air without masks (besides at the start of COVID when nothing was known) and only put in self quarantine if you got positive. And for around 1.5 years masks weren't needed and we hardly hear about COVID infections anymore. China had Omicron for a long time and they kept lockdowns strict, what is the difference between Omicron a year ago and Omicron today? You could have just stopped the lockdown long ago.

Maybe a couple months early, not a year. Whenever a new variant appears, no one can be sure the impacts it can put on the population. You got to consider in China a lot of rural or even 3rd-tier cities/towns have very little health care resources to deal with a pandemic like Covid. Many Chinese were not vaxed. The main problem was not how long the lockdown was, but how the lockdowns were carried out in different regions.

Can't be that high, no one I know developed any serious problems, Omicron is a much milder variant comparing to its predecessors, but fortunately it's all over now, it came and went really fast. Everything now is back to normal.
The Doctor from South Africa said, Omicron is the vaccine, it's mild, and once you have it, you are better off against more covid infections. It's not really bad to have more infections and develop heard immunity.

That is 60K deaths in a period where close to 1 billlion are infected. The US reported just 100M infections over three years and 1M deaths.

China's death rate will fall going forward as the infection pool gets lower and lower. The Chinese vaccines did their job. China had taken one month to achieve herd immunity with a pretty low number of deaths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom