What's new

China restricts Ramazan fasting in Muslim region

I am a disappointed a long time member of Pakistanis can be so irrational of China. This proves my assessment of Pakistan on China. They can be so easily duped?
i am not irrational just quoting legitimate multiple sources of news if you say they are all wrong then i can accept my FAULT

But you have a brain of your own to think, right?

If its Indian or American who post, I can understand but a Pakistanis? Come on....

Did we Chinese forumer anyhow post western source news of US labelling Pakistan as terrorist state for hiding Osama Bin Laden or Pakistan state supporting Taliban to disrupt Afganistan government?

Of cos we know its fake news by west.

Look! We are not an Islamic country! Do you understand it?

Our governmental employees don't have freedom to carry out specials in Ramadan and they have their social duties to perform. So are the Christians or the Buddists.

Did we Chinese forumer anyhow post western source news of US labelling Pakistan as terrorist state for hiding Osama Bin Laden or Pakistan state supporting Taliban to disrupt Afganistan government?

Of cos we know its fake news by west.
many Al-Quida leaders arrested from Pakistan and recently TTP leader Droned in Pakistan too

Look! We are not an Islamic country! Do you understand it?

Our governmental employees don't have freedom to carry out specials in Ramadan and they have their social duties to perform. So are the Christians or the Buddists.
now you are talking

Seriously, I dont know what's wrong with you? You got a problem?
I am stating the facts.

I am a disappointed a long time member of Pakistanis can be so irrational of China. This proves my assessment of Pakistan on China. They can be so easily duped?

Your assessment is based on one internet guy who for all we know can be anybody? You my friend need to broaden your horizon over assessing an entire nation over an internet forum. As for the last line No we cannot be so easily duped. US is trying that for decades and so is India.

Your assessment is based on one internet guy who for all we know can be anybody? You my friend need to broaden your horizon over assessing an entire nation over an internet forum. As for the last line No we cannot be so easily duped. US is trying that for decades and so is India.
It not just one but quite a number already. I have my stay here long enough to get a general idea. Some are even long time member of these forum so I am quite sure they are geniune Pakistanis. The trust is simply not there and it will be vice versa.

It not just one but quite a number already. I have my stay here long enough to get a general idea. Some are even long time member of these forum so I am quite sure they are geniune Pakistanis. The trust is simply not there and it will be vice versa.

You do know we are a nation of 180 million and the forum does not represent even a tiny fraction of that. When it comes to China believe me Pakistanis take it very seriously. Also another advise try not to get so defensive. People will take it as a weakness or shortcoming. If China does not ban Muslims from fasting than there is simply no need to act defensive and start questioning Pak China relation. People will come up with all sorts of stories, cooked up and otherwise but readers know when call BS. Peace

Lets post chinese version too:

No ban says china ---- link

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-06/06/c_135416674.htm

so no ban ...

carry on

@Beast just suggested to you to use your brains for once in SCS thread where you have chosen to attack me without understanding that what I wrote is what you wrote albeit I wrote addressing all concerns raised about SCS as a neutral post .... stop trolling threads

here is a source which negates all the posts so far as no chinese newspaper will dare say something is allowed if not allowed ... simple

You do know we are a nation of 180 million and the forum does not represent even a tiny fraction of that. When it comes to China believe me Pakistanis take it very seriously. Also another advise try not to get so defensive. People will take it as a weakness or shortcoming. If China does not ban Muslims from fasting than there is simply no need to act defensive and start questioning Pak China relation. People will come up with all sorts of stories, cooked up and otherwise but readers know when call BS. Peace

A lie repeat a thousand times it will become truth. That is why I need to get defensive and quickly exposed this fakes. In fact, most internet people are not that smart. If not, how can ISIS managed to get so many members from Europe thru internet and radicalize them. That is why some Uighur get radicalize easily when we ignore these lies spread by the west initially that create havoc in China in the mid-2000.

Back
Top Bottom