What's new

China’s J-10B Advanced Fighters To Pakistan Worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free soul,

One su30 carrying 8 bvrs is equal to 4 jf17 carrying 8 bvrs----take off the bvrs---. The weapons load carried by one su30 is possibly equal to 3 what 4 jf17's---the radar on the su30 is massive---the su30 flies with two operators--the technology has taken a leap of million times from 1965 to 2012----.

The computer that would fill up a warehouse---now you have more power in the one you carry around---.

As I have suggested to others---I will recomend a project for you----. You are a pilot and you fly an su30MKI with all the current gizmo---your opponent is flying his JF17---. He says that he will beat the crap out of you any which way---please share your opinion.

Sir, agreed SU30 is way better than JF-17 no two arguments about that, we are not pitching JF against SU30 mano a mano, there is no comparison in my opinion. What i see JF17 is as a T-34 of ww2 against Panzer IV-Tiger I and Tiger II, T34 that had turret hatches giving the silhouette of Mickey mouse :-). On paper a less capable tank but the real winner in a real war, credited as the most effective, efficient and influential design of World War II. i don’t know if the comparison is fair, but just giving my opinion.

Am tired of our country’s attitude of relying on masters :-( , they giveth and they taketh away, our slavish colonial mindset hasn’t changed, our offices reek of slavish attitudes and tit for tats be it private sector or Govt. Our expats also disappoint me seeing the world hasn’t given them brightness of mind in the slightest – illiterate as ever – will leave my rants on that for some other time. (and sir by no means i am implying that you promote this mindset, just by reading through your post history one can easily see a passionate and no nonsense guy)

I see co-operation with China as stepping stones for more learned and capable Pakistan, where we will hopefully focus on educating our self better, R&D.

just look at the countries that have focused on education and research and that too in the language of the masses.

India and Pakistan would have achieved much more if our core scientific concepts were taught in native languages – this gives us the chance to understand the concepts better and add value to it because then our focus would be on out of the box ideas rather than translating the script in our heads and just cramming and memorising stuff that too just to pass exams.

Russia, China and Iran very good examples in regards with achievements in education research and development.

P.S. – knowledge of foreign languages is a must no denying in that: literature, poetry, communication and all of that. Likewise acquiring foreign tech is no bad but the real goal should be moving towards self reliance.

This shows the height of confidence in their capabilities. Induction of 3.4Times more Rafale is not a matter of pride or security but 36 J10s woooooorrrrrrry them.

Yeah right keep ranting on it isn’t going to work; Pakistani’s are famous for their hypocritical attitude. I will give you an example, when we tested the N-BoMB for deterrence you had to jump the bandwagon and get your hands on them whatever way you could to save your face, after all the repeat defeats from the wars you guys initiated right. :cheesy:

Yet we only have 100 N-warheads for a low credible deterrence, where as you guys are estimated to have over 300? I wonder why? And yet you guys constantly whine and sook like little babies when we purchase conventional arms in this case fighter aircraft which is china centric. We are in a neighborhood where we are surrounded by enemies even if its 1 or 2 squadrons you will see a befitting reply even if it’s a two front war. I would like the Indian air force to have at least 60+ squadrons.
:azn:

So let me get this straight... if Bharati military is China oriented, why is 80% of it on Pakistani borders? Classic case of fact destroying rhetoric.

Because we have Himalaya too at our north side for protection.

My point is this that what is the different between Pakistani polits and Indian Polits training standers....I mean who is best?? thanks

I hope your pilots don’t spell like you, that’s just horrible. Between please don’t start that quality v quantity bull C.

You do realize that it will take IAF 10+ years to induct all the A/C that you have mentioned?

Hi, you know what in the end They still are 2 steps-miles ahead of us you can never match them in air superiority that is what they aim at to have complete air superiority-air dominance. AMRAAMs will do the Job but to their limits IF the Air War stretches long we will run out of them and many of F-16s.

Please forget FC-20, there is no credible information on when it would be delivered and how many of them here certainly is no plans for 100+ FC-20s PAF is severely restricted due to funds either deliberately or factually. There is also not much information on IF PAF/Army has long range SAMs and we know we have habit to keep our eyes-ears shut and heads down when we screw up so the silence point to screw up not to conspiracy that "oh we have a surprise". IF PAF wanted to surprise hindustan it would have pressured China into procuring atleast J-10As in good numbers that should have been the baseline along with F-16s in early 2000's...

But all the best to JF-17/J-10 programs I would wish it to be on par or with marginal difference-distance behind BLK 52-60. Though it is J-10 related thread just one last thing the later Blocks III-IV have to be on par-equal to F-16s Block 52-60 in design parameters and technologies to compete with neighbor having mass produced for a reason..., PAF may try but not rely-depend on alternative solution that is FC-20 but take JFT one step ahead as Japanese did to F-2 in cooperation with US.

india an USA is worries about every step paksitan takes to strenten its self keep worring puSS*

Think of the JF-17 as a baby, we as the parent have the option to mould it in any way we want. With a more powerful engine, tvc, aesa, stealthier design/technology/parts, weapon integrated HMD etc., we have the option to add more weapons too. 4 is probably the minimum BVR missiles that must be carried plus atleast another 4 WVR missiles to be a complete package.

voilà you have a new fighter.:lol:

report is about Indian concern for J10B

not JF-17

see if there is anything else to discuss about the actual thread otherwise lets not make it another off topic fest. if you dont look at the title you cant tell what is the actual thread about because its the same stale argument we have in almost every thread.

My point is this that what is the different between Pakistani polits and Indian Polits training standers....I mean who is best?? thanks
I think PAF pilots are highly trained in close combat and anti BVR tactics but IAF is also very experienced.PAF is the best and world accepts it!!!!!!

I think PAF pilots are highly trained in close combat and anti BVR tactics but IAF is also very experienced.PAF is the best and world accepts it!!!!!!

^^It is Chauvinistic and delusional thought, ^^ backed by who?
On topic – J-10B wouldn’t be a very big worry for our adversaries, but it would be unwise for anyone to undermine this aircraft, and in my opinion IAF doesn’t undermine this aircraft.

Life is lived not on weaknesses and faults of others but on one’s own abilities. And life certainly is not lived on hollow claims.

Indian defense and Military modernization is no more Pakistan oriented...it is now china oriented!!!

So by this logic J-10B is even more relevant. As per topic.

Belive Guys INDIA WOULD BE FAR MORE WORRIED IF

1. Pakistan got its act together and had a VERY LARGE FOREX GDP OR GROWTH RATE..
2. That pakistan had the financial muscle and the political leverage to buy USA or WESTERN european weapons in bulk with TOT
3. That pakistan had a GOVT with a clear goal and direction and with the full backing of the military.

I,M afraid 36 fc20 from CHINA are not going to give India OR THE ACM of the IAF or the hundreds of mki pilots too much sleepless nites...

but the former points would be very worrisom

If the PAF really want to worry IAF THEN A MASSIVE MMRCA STYLE contract should be signed with PLAAF today.

126 FC20 with license build of 108 planes in PAKISTAN with complete 100% TOT

This WOULD COST best part of $-8 billion when you throw in weapons etc...

THIS STATEMENT OF INTENT will get india sitting up and noticing paf.

Both India and pakistan will have a counter for every game changer each fields.

They get f16's we get 29's m2k
we get MKI they get FC1
we get phalcons they get saab erieye
we get rafale they get j10

there will be no end to this, balances with tech and numbers will wobble and internet warriors will see 100% kill ratio's in thier heads, hopefuly none of them see any use in my lifetime.

Both India and pakistan will have a counter for every game changer each fields.

They get f16's we get 29's m2k
we get MKI they get FC1
we get phalcons they get saab erieye
we get rafale they get j10

there will be no end to this, balances with tech and numbers will wobble and internet warriors will see 100% kill ratio's in thier heads, hopefuly none of them see any use in my lifetime.

there is no comparison between jf-17 and MKI....but i ll agree the rest of your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom