What's new

China’s J-10B Advanced Fighters To Pakistan Worries India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , everything is target practice for mighty IAF and God's gift to aviation SU 30 MKI :rofl:

The only shitty thing is that you had those Sukhois in 2001-2002 and you never dared to enter our airspace let alone attack ... Back then , we only had a couple of squadrons of outdated F16's ... So ?

Seriously , are you the only one possessing CM's or BM's ? :azn:

Pray that the war doesn't last 1-2 weeks ... We are really very trigger happy as we have proved twice ...
Is that your response to everything we ask you.
Back in 02'. Our army took a hopeless month to just reach our border or you would have probably seen those Sukhois in action all over Pakistan.

IAF is securing the most expensive COMBAT SYSTEMS that money can buy. ie SU30MKI RAFALE & PHALCON AWACS & C17 GLOBEMASTERS.......

Real force multiplers real hard hitting high end technology in GOOD NOS.....

And I have lost count of the number of same posts in the exact same tone by you ... :azn:

Is that your response to everything we ask you.
Back in 02'. Our army took a hopeless month to just reach our border or you would have probably seen those Sukhois in action all over Pakistan.
To tell the truth , that is the standard BR certified Indian response to everything we ask them ... So you were waiting for your army to reach the border ? Ok , they took a full hopeless month but hey they reached the borders eventually ... The standoff lasted for a damn whole year ... Why didn't you use the Sukhois afterwards in action all over Pakistan ? :azn:

After Parliament attack, Pak feared war, sought help

After Parliament attack, Pak feared war, sought help - Indian Express

read this.....

Yes , and i would ask a Nazi about the image and character of Fuhrer :lol: ...

Even if i go by your article , I can deduce that your media doesn't even understand the meaning of diplomacy let alone be used as credible source for military news ...

And I have lost count of the number of same posts in the exact same tone by you ... :azn:

To tell the truth , that is the standard BR certified Indian response to everything we ask them ... So you were waiting for your army to reach the border ? Ok , they took a full hopeless month but hey they reached the borders eventually ... The standoff lasted for a damn whole year ... Why didn't you use the Sukhois afterwards in action all over Pakistan ? :azn:
Because, by then GOP was able to bring down the whole international community's attention towards the border and none would take two nuclear armed countries having a go at each other no matter who started it. Get it.

Whenever Pakistan Gets any kind of Help from China , I dont Know why India Suddenly gets so damn scared from a Very a Small Size Pakistan as compared to the size of India , Well as for Pakistani , they never showed anykind of concerns when India gets Stuff from israel and America ,,,,, so PLEASE INDIA .... keep your pants ON ... you are NOT going to be OUR TARGET , be a Good Neighbour if you want to LIVE long ... lolx

India Worries ... worries ... worries ... have concern ... have concern ... worries ... fears from .... have fears from ... worries ..... FROM PAKISTAN AND CHINA .....;) Get a Life India Please !

India getting 126 Rafale and still afraid of Pakistan getting J-10 B this tells a lot about Indian Mindset but Pakistan should not try to get 100 J 10 B at least yes economy is a major issue but if we loose our independence than their will be no question of economy so Pakistan needs to get 100 J 10 b at least
Yes! 100 J10B's is a quite formidable number for our defences to match India at least....:)

Whenever Pakistan Gets any kind of Help from China , I dont Know why India Suddenly gets so damn scared from a Very a Small Size Pakistan as compared to the size of India , Well as for Pakistani , they never showed anykind of concerns when India gets Stuff from israel and America ,,,,, so PLEASE INDIA .... keep your pants ON ... you are NOT going to be OUR TARGET , be a Good Neighbour if you want to LIVE long ... lolx

India Worries ... worries ... worries ... have concern ... have concern ... worries ... fears from .... have fears from ... worries ..... FROM PAKISTAN AND CHINA .....;) Get a Life India Please !

Please have a look at the thread opened regarding to indian budget by pakistanis then talk about concern of india.
Keep buying chinese stuff as its better than nothing atleast.

No offence BUT 10 pages of posts from 100 people on a TOPIC india worried BY a advanced fighter THAT PAF

MAY OR MAY NOT BUY is a a tad premature and very exaggerated topic.

AMERICANS have offered INDIAN NAVY F35 lightening but we dont see so many exaggerated posts.

INFACT we dont see much on FGFA PAK FA and the indians are financing 50% of the cost.

IS not better to wait to see WHEN this actually happens and we hear this from the PAF first.

so according to you 100 j10b's and PAF=IAF? :lol:

It would look like this:

JF-17: Blk I = 100 Blk 2 = 100 Blk 3 = 150
F-16: Blk 40 MLU = 45 Blk 52 = 36
J-10: Blk B = 100
F-7 Pg = 100
Mirage III/v = 100

Pakistans HAVE never had $ billions to spend on anything

GET REAL; CB4

we are talking about PAKISTAN not a G20 NATION OR BRICS nation here.

Pakistans HAVE never had $ billions to spend on anything

GET REAL; CB4

we are talking about PAKISTAN not a G20 NATION OR BRICS nation here.

smartasss indians where u get those billions dollars when initial 50 years from independence you economy is sh!t.
just 7-8 years of economic boom and whole india jumping like u know what.....
money is not your problem J10B is your problem how where when we get money leave it upto us :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom