What's new

China’s Tactics Don’t Work on India

Götterdämmerung;3291733 said:
This is also very interesting. The highest ranking person does not have the title of ambassador or head of mission, instead he calls himself representative.

Doesn't matter, because Taiwan is not a member of UN. Anyway, most countries do business with Taiwan as if it is a independent country, moreover, 95% of Taiwanese don't want unification with China. Taiwan is a lost case for China.

Götterdämmerung;3291762 said:
Then why not dare to call it a duck by India as well as ROC? Recognise the ROC as the official representative of China and we'll see. :)
is it really that hard to understand, GOI doesn't give a rat's behind on who gets to represent china, Taiwan is considered and treated as an independent entity by pretty much everyone, and that includes the PRC.

Götterdämmerung;3291762 said:
Then why not dare to call it a duck by India as well as ROC? Recognise the ROC as the official representative of China and we'll see. :)

What will you see? US is arming Taiwan to teeth. World recognize Taiwan as a de-facto state. Any attack on Taiwan by China would certainly draw US into the equation which China will avoid in all circumstances

If tomorrow there is any confrontation between China and US. 95% of the world will be behind US that include your Germany too

Götterdämmerung;3291444 said:
You make claim, you show proof!

FYI, I did google and google asked me whether I was looking for the embassy of the People's Republic of China. Even when I still insisted to search for the embassy of the Republic of China in India, all results directed me to the PRC embassy.

See, you are not just a liar, you are a stupid liar. :)

Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India

While the whole world is discussing the olympic games and the medals each country has won or winning, Indians are busy talking about destroying China :lol:
After end of olympics we r back to realty. TVs stop showing olympic ads. Next one month there will be home comingparty for medal winner, after that it will shutdown for next 4 years. Till then we deal with sh1t of realty.. we r just pointing at bully from east..

I don't understand all the rage by the Indians here. It's a fact that the ROC doesn't have an official embassy in India no matter how much you cry in this forum.

Look, Berlin, London and Paris also have a TEEC and nobody in the EU thinks it's an embassy and as long we can make more money with the PRC than with ROC there is not one reason why we should treat ROC better. Democracy, human rights, Taiwan, India are useful as a tool to contain China or slow down China's development as long as possible, which obviously is not working at all (but one can try, right?).

Götterdämmerung;3291970 said:
I don't understand all the rage by the Indians here. It's a fact that the ROC doesn't have an official embassy in India no matter how much you cry in this forum.

Look, Berlin, London and Paris also have a TEEC and nobody in the EU thinks it's an embassy and as long we can make more money with the PRC than with ROC there is not one reason why we should treat ROC better. Democracy, human rights, Taiwan, India are useful as a tool to contain China or slow down China's development as long as possible, which obviously is not working at all (but one can try, right?).

:rofl: :rofl:

See, we gave you enough links to prove our point, and even showed you Google Earth.And wha was the result? You dismissed those sites as propaganda.

:rofl: :rofl:

See, we gave you enough links to prove our point, and even showed you Google Earth.And wha was the result? You dismissed those sites as propaganda.

I opened your links and it says TEEC and not embassy. Rolling on the floor and laughting doesn't help your argument either. :)

Incredible. :rofl:

Apparently the Indian tiger is "roaring" and taking the Chinese dragon head-on.

Meanwhile, India suffers the worst blackout in the history of mankind, affecting more than 600m people.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:...Was just expecting this.....:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...Was just expecting this.....:lol:

I've never seen anyone in the world over-estimate themselves as much as India does. :lol:

The Indian tiger ROARS as it takes on the Chinese dragon!!! :rofl:

Look at the bloody picture put in the article by Rajiv Sharma:

20120810144747534.jpg

You guys can't even provide power to your country, while your food stocks rot in warehouses. The majority of your people don't even have toilets, yet you're still dreaming of the picture above.

Götterdämmerung;3291970 said:

It seems you read too much PDF posts. Nobody wants to contain China, and neither is China something bigger than life. It is already on its destructive path. Until the time China represses its people its downfall is certain. Another Tiananmen Square and China won’t be in this shape anymore.

I've never seen anyone in the world over-estimate themselves as much as India does. :lol:

The Indian tiger ROARS as it takes on the Chinese dragon!!! :rofl:

Look at the bloody picture put in the article by Rajiv Sharma:

20120810144747534.jpg

You guys can't even provide power to your country, while your food stocks rot in warehouses. The majority of your people don't even have toilets, yet you're still dreaming of the picture above.

Overestimation is a Chinese trait. Your per capita is lower than counties such as Libya and Maldives, but would like to think of yourself as a competitor to US.

India will not be a superpower not this century, not next century, not ever. Indian growth story is already coming to an end due to massive debt loads and currency collapses.

India will not be a superpower not this century, not next century, not ever. Indian growth story is already coming to an end due to massive debt loads and currency collapses.

Hahaa, is that what your leaders told you in their propaganda? Well, then you can tell them they are wrong. :P

Back
Top Bottom