Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

China expels Canadian diplomat in tit-for-tat move​

• By Chloe Kim & Kelly Ng
  • BBC News
8 May 2023
Updated 9 hours ago
Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly looks on during a news conference with High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell (unseen),

IMAGE SOURCE,AFP VIA GETTY
Image caption,
Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly declared a Chinese diplomat 'persona non grata'

China has expelled Canada's consul in Shanghai in retaliation for Ottawa sending home a Chinese diplomat accused of trying to intimidate a Canadian MP.

On Monday, Canada declared China's diplomat Zhao Wei "persona non grata" and ordered her to leave the country.

In response, China on Tuesday ordered the removal of Jennifer Lynn Lalonde, Canada's diplomat in its Shanghai Consulate.

"China reserves the right to further react," Beijing said in a statement.

What is the beef between China and Canada right now ?

I think a good move by the Chinese.
One should not be bullied so easily.

Commies interfering in our internal affairs.
Then throwing a temper tantrum when they faced consequences.
Only fools believe that China is interfering western countries internal affairs other than the other way around. China is never known for interference of other countries domestic issues, I wouldn't say it about western countries.

Only fools believe that China is interfering western countries internal affairs other than the other way around. China is never known for interference of other countries domestic issues, I wouldn't say it about western countries.
Only a fool would take a single word you say as anything more then paid commie propaganda.
Also, stop opening illegal commie police stations in my country and stop interfering in our internal affairs.

Only a fool would take a single word you say as anything more then paid commie propaganda.
Also, stop opening illegal commie police stations in my country and stop interfering in our internal affairs.
lol, only fools believe that China is even capable of doing this in western countries, what a fool you are.

lol, only fools believe that China is even capable of doing this in western countries, what a fool you are.
So in the other thread you said commies can take on Japan, US, British, etc navy and win and now on here you are saying you are so impotent that you can't even do a small amount of interference in Canada?
Like I said, Whatever your handlers are paying you, its too much.

So in the other thread you said commies can take on Japan, US, British, etc navy and win and now on here you are saying you are so impotent that you can't even do a small amount of interference in Canada?
Like I said, Whatever your handlers are paying you, its too much.
Apples and oranges, do you mean people have to do bad as long as they are capable of doing so?

:omghaha: :omghaha: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Published June 15, 2022 11:47am EDT

China may be spying on you through your coffee maker, expert says​

Experts say China already has reams of data on every American​

By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

:omghaha: :omghaha: :laughcry: :laughcry:

Published June 15, 2022 11:47am EDT

China may be spying on you through your coffee maker, expert says​

Experts say China already has reams of data on every American​

By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Yep
Never buy a Chinese phone and now, any kind of chines' smart appliance.
In Africa chinese phones were outright stealing from people, like some kind of street thugs.

US and their lapdogs always do bad.. and lie

Mike Pompeo : We lied, We cheated, We stole​

Was waiting for you to do the "I know you are, but what am I" trick of a child.

And are you ready for this?
USA lies too! They lie all the time and they are shit for it as well.
Now back to commies, you people lie.

Was waiting for you to do the "I know you are, but what am I" trick of a child.

And are you ready for this?
USA lies too! They lie all the time and they are shit for it as well.
Now back to commies, you people lie.
Then you can say " people lie", which country nevery lies? can you tell me?

Back
Top Bottom