What's new

China’s Tactics Don’t Work on India

India has played well here. BTW instead of looking at Taiwan's consulate in chennai as anti china...it should be looked as a part of Look east policy.

No country in the world opens a consulate without first opening an embassy in the capital. It just doesn't work that way in international diplomacy.

Götterdämmerung;3291285 said:
No country in the world opens a consulate without first opening an embassy in the capital. It just doesn't work that way in international diplomacy.

didnt get you ?? I know very well that Taiwan has an embassy in Indian capital...what are you trying to imply here ? or are you even aware of that ?

didnt get you ?? I know very well that Taiwan has an embassy in Indian capital...what are you trying to imply here ? or are you even aware of that ?

Orly? What's the address of the embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Delhi?

Götterdämmerung;3291285 said:

Any specific international rule one has to oblige to in this case?

Götterdämmerung;3291393 said:
Orly? What's the address of the embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in Delhi?

google it yourself.

While the whole world is discussing the olympic games and the medals each country has won or winning, Indians are busy talking about destroying China :lol:

So is Olympic games important to you or Taiwan? :lol:

India has played well here. BTW instead of looking at Taiwan's consulate in chennai as anti china...it should be looked as a part of Look east policy.

It is, Taiwan has vast more to give to India than China in certain technologies.

Also Taiwanese seem receptive

Taiwan Dreams Of An Indian Card

20120810144747534.jpg

In reality..

2nqf5nb.jpg

google it yourself.

You make claim, you show proof!

FYI, I did google and google asked me whether I was looking for the embassy of the People's Republic of China. Even when I still insisted to search for the embassy of the Republic of China in India, all results directed me to the PRC embassy.

See, you are not just a liar, you are a stupid liar. :)

Last time India thought they are ready to take on china, PLA made short work of the ragtag Indian military. :lol:

India is 3rd world and will remain so for the remainder of this century, no amount of chest thumping will change that. Before chest thumping, sort out the electricity problems as is the case with all 3rd world countries. :lol:

I'm sure the Sikhs would love to have their freedom, or are you going to slaughter them in another operation blue star?

Pity you couldn't show that when it really mattered in 1962, I guess it's nice to have fantasies, Bollywood style :lol:

*Sigh*

Pity, I thought that the thread wouldn't invite trolls this fast.

UK beat China in the Opium Wars. Can I use that as an excuse and say UK will for sure if a war were to start now? Then how can you logically use 1962 to justify your superiority complex?

And how did you guys become the greatest defender of minorities? As far as I remember, you guys evicted the entire Tibetan race from it's own homeland. At least we slaughtered armed militant Sikhs, you guys kill students with tanks.

Götterdämmerung;3291444 said:
You make claim, you show proof!

FYI, I did google and google asked me whether I was looking for the embassy of the People's Republic of China. Even when I still insisted to search for the embassy of the Republic of China in India, all results directed me to the PRC embassy.

See, you are not just a liar, you are a stupid liar. :)

what ????? I think you have some basic comprehension problems and have gone to a wrong way altogether kiddo...please go back and read my post where you quoted me...try to understand what I said. And for your kind information for me China is PRC..people's republic of China..whats are you looking for here ?? wake up !! and dont waste my time with stupid questions or claims kid.:rolleyes:

what ????? I think you have some basic comprehension problems and have gone to a wrong way altogether kiddo...please go back and read my post where you quoted me...try to understand what I said. And for your kind information for me China is PRC..people's republic of China..whats are you looking for here ?? wake up !! and dont waste my time with stupid questions or claims kid.:rolleyes:

He needs spoon-feeding. I already have the address, it took what? 5 seconds or so on Google?

Playing the victim mentality again.
Doesn't change the fact that you people have nothing to talk about or be proud of in Olympics so you post china bashing articles.

Wow man, mistook an article that said India took a firm stand, for China bashing? tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom