What's new

China says Dalai Lama reincarnation ‘must comply’ with Chinese laws

God has no needs China's approval but any religious-politician will have to. Dalai Lama can chose anyone he like as successor without China approval but China simply don't recognize and his successor will unlikely be able to step into China and he shall be confine in exile like current Dalai.

And non of GOD believers to defy China's rules and regulations when the issue relate to China. Even Hindu believers, they still have to beg China for permission to pay respect to their beloved Shiva in Mount Kailash.

I will put in simple english: There is no god but god requires our permission, which looks outrageously ridiculous.

As usual straw mans argument. When you cant defend stupid rules your govt comes up with you post nonsense and drag unrelated topic like hindus into it.

Now you can start your cheap trolling by dragging India into it and deviate from the topic.

lol, god needs approval in china.
Strange when atheists themselves dont believe in god why is approval needed?

this is epic. Please post the application form for becoming god with all the rules & regulations.
I mean really, how can anybody not see how stupid this looks. Trying to control something (reincarnation) that an atheist non-spiritualist state body doesn't actually believe in.
China is not a religious country, China is not a religious country. If God shows up what you said, it may change this situation.

I will put in simple english: There is no god but god requires our permission, which looks outrageously ridiculous.

As usual straw mans argument. When you cant defend stupid rules your govt comes up with you post nonsense and drag unrelated topic like hindus into it.

Now you can start your cheap trolling by dragging India into it and deviate from the topic.

If there is no GOD, why God needs our permission? you're just contradicting yourself...LMAO
For centuries Dalai Lama chosen needed China permission and that was the rule established long long time ago. And I merely gave you an Hindu believers as an example that despite how India claimed to be a powerful nation in South Asian, your pilgrims still need to fill the Visa form and get permission from China to visit worship your GOD.

You are really ridiculous, God does not believe in reincarnation, If God comes to perform he will oppose Hinduism, Buddhism, Shiva, Buddha, Muhammad. . . .So why you mention God?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

This is funny. How does reincarnation comply with laws?
Isn’t it a “natural” process?

China is better focused to offer an alternative Buddhist ideaology or figurehead the negates the Dalai Lama

This is funny. How does reincarnation comply with laws?
Isn’t it a “natural” process?

China is better focused to offer an alternative Buddhist ideaology or figurehead the negates the Dalai Lama

China can certainly chose a new figurehead to antagonize Dalai but I don't think it's China's intention to push Dalai Lama to the edge of the cliff despite that he was used by western and India to infuriate China in so many occasions.

Last edited:
Respect and protect the inheritance of Tibetan Buddhism.
Yan Shuang pointed out that the Dalai Lama's living Buddha reincarnation system has been in existence for hundreds of years. The 14th Dalai Lama himself also made a custom search according to religious rituals and history, and reported to the then central government to approve the succession.

Therefore, the reincarnation of living Buddhas, including the Dalai Lama, should abide by national laws and regulations, and follow religious rituals and historical customization.
:tup::tup::tup:

Dalai-who-the-f*ck?
625e3f7ax762b3296cf36&690.jpg
172519bwpetad4djdq7yy3.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hi, do you have any specifics on how exactly China plan to enforce law and regulations on the Reincarnation of Buddhas, which seems to be an act of divine spiritual nature and not a material fact i.e. not something observable with the human senses.

I cant imagine how passing a law would affect reincarnation?
u=1021393433,672989094&fm=26&gp=0.jpg
u=2377526703,1090594083&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

timg (5).jpg

The whole idea of rubber-stamping the re-incarnation process, whether it is approved by a Chinese emperor or the Chinese Communist Party, looks silly to be honest. What's next? Muslims and Christians requiring Chinese Communist Party approval and appropriate travel documents including visas and passports issued to go to Heaven (or the other place)?
lol, god needs approval in china.
Strange when atheists themselves dont believe in god why is approval needed?

this is epic. Please post the application form for becoming god with all the rules & regulations.

360截图20190309195057179.jpg

==========================================
What is religion? What is spirituality?

First of all, it should not participate in politics...
First of all, he is erene and lonely. but he enjoyed the loneliness and did not compete for anything.

u=3959395390,3101806544&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

I don't know, if a monk talks about politics every day, how does he study his religion? Is he really loyal to its beliefs?

Last edited:
Even Hindu believers, they still have to beg China for permission to pay respect to their beloved Shiva in Mount Kailash.

China is certainly above any GOD believers within China

China is not a religious country, China is not a religious country. If God shows up what you said, it may change this situation.

You are really ridiculous, God does not believe in reincarnation, If God comes to perform he will oppose Hinduism, Buddhism, Shiva, Buddha, Muhammad. . . .So why you mention God?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Very arrogant statements. Pharoah had more power wealth and fame then China could dream of. He asked people to worship him as God under persecution. God sent 7 deadly plagues upon Pharaoh and his commercial utopia. That is what China is earning now, an apocalyptic pharonic destruction that is a well deserved retribution for arrogance.

hopefully sooner than later.

Well, every religion has tradition and rule.

Just like the selection of pope. The current pope cannot simply appoint the next pope according to his wish, he has to follow the tradition and rule of the Vatican.

That rule or tradition doesn't has to make sense to every one else.

It is after all a religion, the tradition by itself has sufficient mandate and should be respected.

Very arrogant statements. Pharoah had more power wealth and fame then China could dream of. He asked people to worship him as God under persecution. God sent 7 deadly plagues upon Pharaoh and his commercial utopia. That is what China is earning now, an apocalyptic pharonic destruction that is a well deserved retribution for arrogance.

LMAO, you can keep your fairy tale story for yourself, probably your nation deserved to face the apocalyptic judgement, if you believe on GOD and you should be judged by GOD simple as that.

My statement has anything arrogant, I just state the fact throughout Chinese history no religious headfigure ever step over the head of China central government and that explain why we didn't have any religion war within China and it was the best reward for Chinese people but any religious figures trying to bring trouble for China will certainly face retribution from 1.4 billion Chinese.

Last edited:

Fortunately, everyone knows that hypocrisy is not a god.

The whole idea of rubber-stamping the re-incarnation process, whether it is approved by a Chinese emperor or the Chinese Communist Party, looks silly to be honest. What's next? Muslims and Christians requiring Chinese Communist Party approval and appropriate travel documents including visas and passports issued to go to Heaven (or the other place)?
This is a tradition/rule for hudreds years. If u don't like it, it's OK. WE DO NOT GIVE U A SHIT.

Commentary

Coming from a puppet child leader, that had incarnated during the last century the British imperialists last-ditch attempt 王牌 (trump card) to subvert China, along with his infamous pal 愛新覺羅溥儀 (Aisin Gioro Pu Yi), only shows that Dalai never had any legitimacy nor credibility!

:omghaha::lol:

Fub4ZRK.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/data/attachments/606/606971-4da8f03445e88663321d2851483e3208.jpg ; http://i2.wp.com/mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbi...WuV9M5HZibRD3dh2sH3URn7vJQde1Iw/0?wx_fmt=jpeg ; http://www.ifuun.com/a20176163011310/ ;
1. British imperialists' asset: the Manchu QIN Dynasty Xuantong puppet Emperor. 兒時的溥儀,三歲登基,那會兒啥都不懂呢,莫名其妙就坐上了皇位

TLr6hGT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TLr6hGT.jpg ; https://imgur.com/a/C4okFqR
2. British imperialists' asset: the puppet Shah (King) of Persia Ahmad Shah Qajar.

0e501fb636d78d824bb761d5c15d7ccf-monochrome-photography-dalai-lama-jpg.425409

https://defence.pk/pdf/attachments/...monochrome-photography-dalai-lama-jpg.425409/ ; https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0e/50/1f/...5d7ccf--monochrome-photography-dalai-lama.jpg ; https://www.pinterest.jp/pin/156359418285450131/
3. British imperialists' asset: the puppet Dalai Lama of Tibet Lhamo Thondup.

2011100100208_0.jpg

https://koreaexpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/2011100100208_0.jpg ; https://koreaexpose.com/who-is-kim-han-sol/
4. U.S. imperialists' asset: the puppet heir of North Korea Kim Han Sol.

Enough with little children, send them to the sandbox!
:smokin:

And who knows, based on his treacherous past he could very well be reincarnated into a dog.:omghaha: A real running dog.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom