What's new

China says India building up troops amid border stand off

Ha!..I now see what the confusion is .... In total India has 400 troops on Indian and Bhutan border (40 plus 360)..as per China its their land..see thats the confusion...but in the end its 400 on the land that you guys are not gonna build anything.
360 at Indian side, 40 on Doklam...this is so simple, I thought Indians are geniuses, how many times do I need to repeat myself? :D

The actual numbers were provided my your media/CCP controlled media. When asked for e response...a direct response was not given so!...whats your point. You guys made the point on the numbers not GOI....! So when are you guys going to start the war?
The problem is Indian media said there was an OFFICIAL denial, do you see any denials there genius? :rofl:

Why not?
India reduce troops at Donglang but repairing roads and building up troops all along the border.
This is going to be a full blown war.
Very Exciting Indeed.
Remember to keep yourself safe and avoid getting lynched when war starts.
prime minister is not nehru this time and defense minister is not krishna menon(1962) . we know this and you will come to know sooner or later the difference

prime minister is not nehru this time and defense minister is not krishna menon(1962) . we know this and you will come to know sooner or later the difference
That's why they are saying it is going to be worst this time than 1962.
India's morale was very high in 1962, having just annexed GOA and a relatively quiet border with Pakistan.
India also have the support of the world's 2 superpowers.
Now India is burning with religious turmoil, a tense border with Pakistan, insurgencies in the North East and Kashmir.
India may not exist anymore after this.

your FM is just a joke, she has chosen this sensitive moment beg US for support and hope that US stand behind India over Dorklam affaire, how much India want to humiliate itself by begging foreign power. I can ignore when Indian forumner are begging but come from you Indian official, your nation is just become a joke to me, no nations such BD, Sri Lanka, Nepal will take India seriously as powerful nation, if India can't even stand on it own feet, you expect other will respect it? :lol:

That is some Chinese delision.
Either way.
Guess what? A joke of a nation has captured "your" territory and you can do nothing about it.

360 at Indian side, 40 on Doklam
Indian side and Doklam is the same to India..Its on Indian side..Pretty simple to understand no!

360 at Indian side, 40 on Doklam...this is so simple, I thought Indians are geniuses, how many times do I need to repeat myself? :D

The problem is Indian media said there was an OFFICIAL denial, do you see any denials there genius? :rofl:
What part of official you dont understand!...For the world Official news from GOI is no troop reduction as per fake CCP media...so yes you seem like a real genius ..Not!

That is some Chinese delision.
Either way.
Guess what? A joke of a nation has captured "your" territory and you can do nothing about it.
Indian's like to count their eggs before they hatch.
Boasting and Boasting no end.
If a thief is caught, India, the thief will be charged and jailed in due time.
Just wait while China deliberate what punishment to mete out to this brazen thief.

Indian side and Doklam is the same to India..Its on Indian side..Pretty simple to understand no!
This is the reason it is very difficult to talk sense with Indians who are obsessed with grabbing land of neighbors.
Bhutan has lately realized India is the greater evil and therefore has chosen to remain silent and refused to confirm that Bhutan has requested Indian help.

Bhutan is indeed fearful of devious India and of becoming another Sikkim.

h
Just wait while China deliberate what punishment to mete out to this brazen thief.

This is the reason it is very difficult to talk sense with Indians who are obsessed with grabbing land of neighbors.
Bhutan has lately realized India is the greater evil and therefore has chosen to remain silent and refused to confirm that Bhutan has requested Indian help.

hehe chinese are complaining on Land grabbing.. What happened in SCS? Go run in the corner and cry your CCP doesn't have the guts to attack India

hat's why they are saying it is going to be worst this time than 1962.
India's morale was very high in 1962, having just annexed GOA and a relatively quiet border with Pakistan.
India also have the support of the world's 2 superpowers.
Now India is burning with religious turmoil, a tense border with Pakistan, insurgencies in the North East and Kashmir.
India may not exist anymore after this.

Chinese warnings and Warning givers on this forum be like.
776017726128bd98ab5d68a6b546808e--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

h
hehe chinese are complaining on Land grabbing.. What happened in SCS? Go run in the corner and cry your CCP doesn't have the guts to attack India
Getting back land stolen by thieves is not Land Grabbing.
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-beijings-south-china-sea-moves-make-sense-now-14643

This picture best describe Indians.
https://www.rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/
Indians have high threshold for tolerating stench
One reason for Indians remarkable ability for stink could be illustrated aptly by this picture.

your FM is just a joke, she has chosen this sensitive moment beg US for support and hope that US stand behind India over Dorklam affaire, how much India want to humiliate itself by begging foreign power. I can ignore when Indian forumner are begging but come from you Indian official, your nation is just become a joke to me, no nations such BD, Sri Lanka, Nepal will take India seriously as powerful nation, if India can't even stand on it own feet, you expect other will respect it? :lol:

indians think they can chest thump to mask their utter defeat at border, loss of influence in Bhutan and exposure of incapability in front of whole world. In south asia every single country see indian as threat and enemy.

776017726128bd98ab5d68a6b546808e--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

One reason for Indians remarkable ability for stink could be illustrated aptly by this picture.

Actually you are the chaps screaming warnings, not us. And we are showing you where your warning belongs.:chilli:

What part of official you dont understand!...For the world Official news from GOI is no troop reduction as per fake CCP media...so yes you seem like a real genius ..Not!
So now Indian boundary and Doklam is the same? Last I heard it was either Bhutanese or Chinese, since when it became Indian. I feel less sorry for killing Indians noq. You guys are delusional and domineering, but you met the wrong match bro.

I guess thats the reason Bhutan does not want to even have any relations with the red devil. Nobody is grabbing any land from Bhutan...Its you that has grabbed land all over the world. India just is putting you guys in the right place....Sometimes keeping quiet is the best form of a tight slap...keep barking your warnings for which you are well known for...Bhutan is actually scared they were going to become another Tibet.

So now Indian boundary and Doklam is the same? Last I heard it was either Bhutanese or Chinese, since when it became Indian. I feel less sorry for killing Indians noq. You guys are delusional and domineering, but you met the wrong match bro.
Yes we are no match for the daily warnings. Yes Bhutan is being protected by India..now go cry me another warning. Doklam is not china property, it is Bhutan, and India will protect it at any cost. China has been a laughing stock for close to 2 months now....wow what a country of cowards...lol

you worry about the petty and hollow warnings given by your so called liberation army generals of raging a short war with Bharat , trust me you will be humiliated till eternity this time , i will remind you this after 14 days as the warning time ends that day . :-)

So far you have seen the workings of psychological warfare and 90% retreated, after this will come the strikes. I am betting my reputation on this. My bet:

1) If India does not withdraw, there will b war. Any Indian takers betting that this will not happen? Until today no Indian dare to bet with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom