What's new

China says India building up troops amid border stand off

Newspaper report quoting a Government official. If you have any link, pl post the article supporting your version of India reduced to 40 from 400 unilateral and this movement is not triggered because of backoff from chinese side too.
go to MEA website, type in Doklam, there is an official Indian statement replying 2nd August Chinese statement. Good day, I have enough of this topic, already widely accepted by Indian members.

The 2nd August reply says, India's position is still the same as 30 June... That itself is an answer. Indian government cannot respond to chinese warnings of every day. We just say, refer to earlier day report for reference. Saves time.

The 2nd August reply says, India's position is still the same as 30 June... That itself is an answer. Indian government cannot respond to chinese warnings of every day. We just say, refer to earlier day report for reference. Saves time.
How do you response to claims of troop reduction based on Indian political stand in June 30th when Chinese statement only came out in Aug 2nd? That statement merely restated Indian position on Doklam issue and did not deny any troop reductions. Your media claimed India OFFICIALLY denied it, so where is that OFFICIAL DENIAL genius?:rofl:

How do you response troop reduction based on Indian positions in June 30th when Chinese statement only came out in Aug 2nd? That statement merely restated Indian position on Doklam issue and did not dent any troop reductions. Your media claimed India OFFICIALLY denied it, so where is that OFFICIAL DENIAL genius?:rofl:
I guess Indian government said very clearly that our position is same as June 30th. This is an indication that nothing has changed from India's point of view.

I guess Indian government said very clearly that our position is same as June 30th. This is an indication that nothing has changed from India's point of view.
Your position did not change, but what about Chinese allegations of troop reductions? Your media said there was an OFFICIAL DENIAL, where is it? :lol:

indians think they can chest thump to mask their utter defeat at border, loss of influence in Bhutan and exposure of incapability in front of whole world. In south asia every single country see indian as threat and enemy.

Oh really! we are not chest thumping. don't you think its other way round? Its some fanatics way of thinking. In front of whole. Is whole world is consist of just three countries. Oh my lord this BD Guy lives in dream world. Yes you are right every fanatic thinks development and success of others is a threat.
I can tell you one thing mr BD. if India was a Islamic republic you would have been licking India's tattas.

Your position did not change, but what about Chinese allegations of troop reductions? Your media said there was an OFFICIAL DENIAL, where is it? :lol:
which India has declined. Ask your government to give you number of chinese troops they have reduced from their side first.

China and India tension building up

Trump war drumming on North Korea

At the same time. And in the same geographic region.

Interesting times ahead.

I say China should drag this out and keep giving warnings and up the tensions.
Lets see if investments into India will drop and its capital will flee.

Back
Top Bottom