What's new

China says India building up troops amid border stand off

If it makes you happy then be happy. But Doklam will be remained our property . we are happy too. Plz now ask CCP to stop barking every morning with new warning. Tell them India has already retreated. I hope they will trust on you.
Cheers . :cheers:
How does it remain your property when Chinese troops are also there?

not giving peace a chance would be starting a war, the one your Indian so eagerly craving for, so yes, china is giving peace a chance, otherwise china would have moved massive amount of troops into that area.
These guys like to threaten for war, but when it comes, they will cry foul.

If it makes you happy then be happy. But Doklam will be remained our property . we are happy too. Plz now ask CCP to stop barking every morning with new warning. Tell them India has already retreated. I hope they will trust on you.
India sent 40 people there to stop us building a road under the name of Bhutan.
Now,you said it's India's property. Are you insane? Please stop talking nonsense like a idiot.

Last edited:

lol, with your little human chain that's ready to be crushed by Chinese construction truck into beef paddies? don't worry, china is giving you little people some time and giving diplomacy a chance, but if all options run out, you'll turn into beef paddies. BTW, first you say it's helping Bhutan, now you are saying its your properties? How about get your story straight first. if you claim that's your property when this territory clearly wasn't even disputed before you intruded, then good, at least you admit you invaded, and China has better ground to stand when a war starts.

Why should we have a joint statement? Our policy is no talk without withdrawal, we kept to that policy. Stated what alot earlier, the MFA statement was issued on the 2nd of August, and troop situation was assessed at end of July.

Mutual withdrawal does not mean China will not occupy that space in the future, it just means both withdraw to original place and start talking. This is Indian position, China did not agree to this. The point is if India is defending Bhutanese interest and thinks that is Bhutanese soil, there is no need to even withdraw, you should stand your ground and proclaim it Bhutanese or whatever. Look at China, we are very clear, we did not say it's disputed at all, we say it's Chinese territory.

40 troops and one mini bulldozer is not exactly a force bro. You can dig into your side of the border who cares, what makes you think the Chinese are not positioned in Doklam? It's only been a month and half, why are you so desperate to get killed. We still need time to mobilized supplies. The longer you wait, the less geographical advantage you will have, alot of supplies and soldiers are now in Xigaze according to my relative. It's a matter of a command.

Well if NSA was there in BRICS summit you could have raised this over there. Why you did not do it? Wasnt the whole meeting about terrorism and respecting borders?

Mutual withdrawal till talks are over. That is a CBM...well that is what the Chinese are new to.

Either your PLA is lying to CCP or they have difficulty in counting.

The thing is the command must come. Or else you can just be wishing for it. I give it a year's time for you. If the attack dosent happen and people stay in status quo then it is an Indian victory.

I really want this status quo to go off...because your army is not equipped psychologically to handle stress in such high altitudes. Will be very difficult for you people atleast for a decade. I do not want people losing their sanity or life just because some old fat bas**** wants his ego massaged.

not giving peace a chance would be starting a war, the one your Indian so eagerly craving for, so yes, china is giving peace a chance, otherwise china would have moved massive amount of troops into that area.

That is why Chinese diplomacy sucks. Moving massive amount of troops to a mountain region is stupidity. You need to read more about mountain warfare. It is considered to be the most difficult after amphibious assault. Everything under performs....That is the basic rule of mountain warfare.

Well if NSA was there in BRICS summit you could have raised this over there. Why you did not do it? Wasnt the whole meeting about terrorism and respecting borders?

Mutual withdrawal till talks are over. That is a CBM...well that is what the Chinese are new to.

The thing is the command must come. Or else you can just be wishing for it. I give it a year's time for you. If the attack dosent happen and people stay in status quo then it is an Indian victory.

I really want this status quo to go off...because your army is not equipped psychologically to handle stress in such high altitudes. Will be very difficult for you people atleast for a decade. I do not want people losing their sanity or life just because some old fat bas**** wants his ego massaged.

last time I remember china gave you little people two years before 1962 war and whooped your ***, how about giving yourself a day and declare victory? China fought war in Korea and also whooped Vietnamese multiple times. Indian don't stand a chance with your little army. Indian will cry and run like rats when all options ran out and chinese start coming after you little rats.

Why should we? We just told you no discussions, no talks until withdrawal. You know what your brothers here said, they say China is weak since they are allowing Doval to go for talks. The problems is we never talked to Doval, Doval was begging to talk. We just said no discussions before withdrawal. No sane Chinese government will negotiate when a gun is pointed at their head.

What's CBM? China does not want a mutual withdrawal get it, they want an Indian withdrawal, consistent policy since day one. Only way to solve this is war unfortunately, Indians are just to stubborn. You need to teach them the hard way like in 1962.

It will not be status quo trust me. The Chinese are betting India will withdraw from the troop reductions now. Even if one Indian soldier is standing there, it will be war. You can judge us however you want, we have proven to you we can kill, 4000 Indians, don't make us kill again.

last time I remember china gave you little people two years before 1962 war and whooped your ***, how about giving yourself a day and declare victory? China fought war in Korea and also whooped Vietnamese multiple times. Indian don't stand a chance with your little army. Indian will cry and run like rats when all options ran out and chinese start coming after you little rats.

Well is this 1962? no right. We had enfields when you were totting Type 56s. And we did accept we were defeated. But when you tried the same in 1967 and 1989 things were a bit different. oops you do not have access to those papers because your government hides those embarassing things from public.

And isnt Rat considered as the most revered figure in Chinese astrology. Oh I forgot again, your culture was 'modified' by the CCP. Damn it is difficult to talk to people without access to knowledge or a Fudged IQ test.

That is why Chinese diplomacy sucks. Moving massive amount of troops to a mountain region is stupidity. You need to read more about mountain warfare. It is considered to be the most difficult after amphibious assault. Everything under performs....That is the basic rule of mountain warfare.

lol, like you actually know anything about mountain warfare. Tibet already has massive modern infrastructure in place and moving troops there would just take days. Besides, Delhi is only few hundred miles from Lhasa, china has hundreds of thousands of short range missile that can instantly turn Delhi into an inferno, so better get your less than a hundred ICBM ready.

Why should we? We just told you no discussions, no talks until withdrawal. You know what your brothers here said, they say China is weak since they are allowing Doval to go for talks. The problems is we never talked to Doval, Doval was begging to talk. We just said no discussions before withdrawal. No sane Chinese government will negotiate when a gun is pointed at their head.

What's CBM? China does not want a mutual withdrawal get it, they want an Indian withdrawal, consistent policy since day one. Only way to solve this is war unfortunately, Indians are just to stubborn. You need to teach them the hard way like in 1962.

It will not be status quo trust me. The Chinese are betting India will withdraw from the troop reductions now. Even if one Indian soldier is standing there, it will be war. You can judge us however you want, we have proven to you we can kill, 4000 Indians, don't make us kill again.

You must be living in alternate reality. You raised 'major issues' without discussing anything with Ajit Doval

http://www.theweekendleader.com/Hea...lems-as-doval-meets-china-s-top-diplomat.html

Well is this 1962? no right. We had enfields when you were totting Type 56s. And we did accept we were defeated. But when you tried the same in 1967 and 1989 things were a bit different. oops you do not have access to those papers because your government hides those embarassing things from public.

And isnt Rat considered as the most revered figure in Chinese astrology. Oh I forgot again, your culture was 'modified' by the CCP. Damn it is difficult to talk to people without access to knowledge or a Fudged IQ test.

lol, even the western media would always bring up 1962 war as the most significant war and totally ignore the little battles involving few hundred people. right, your "free" media must didn't tell you what your american daddy wrote in their media right? And the other funny thing is, pretty much entire world besides India admits chinese have higher IQ than your Indian, I guess your "free" media never told you that right? Must be that low IQ even your "free" media doesn't tell you rest of the world think Indians are dumb, what kind of "free" media does your India have? huh?

1967's war is just a fiction which your media used to save your poor dignity. Plese just tell it inside your country, or you will be laughted by us again and again.

We want Mutual withdrawal. That is why Chinese are not ready for talks. And you would be shamed if you take up the situation in the BRICS summit. Doval was never begging to talk. The NSA is just an adviser. He is a bureaucrat. In India the orders must come from MEA for him to talk. This is not some Chicom nation. If you had spoken he would come and 'Advice' us.

Well as I told we are alright with the status quo...but it is the Chinese government who wants to negotiate. So the CBM must be initiated by the Chinese government.

Well everyone can kill. Give a gun in my hand even I can kill. infact give me a ICBM with a nuclear warhead I can even kill 40,000. What is your point?

lol, even the western media would always bring up 1962 war as the most significant war and totally ignore the little battles involving few hundred people. right, your "free" media must didn't tell you what your american daddy wrote in their media right? And the other funny thing is, pretty much entire world besides India admits chinese have higher IQ than your Indian, I guess your "free" media never told you that right? Must be that low IQ even your "free" media doesn't tell you rest of the world think Indians are dumb, LOL.

So how do you say that? Your post shows that you have lower IQ than me.

And yeah Dumb Indians CEOs of Microsoft and Google. The world believes you.

Back
Top Bottom