What's new

China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engines: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
well u r right chinese engines are clones of russian engines ,in that case u should also indirectly thank Russia for providing engines to majority of your fighter planes :enjoy:

well our pilots would be called fighter pilots if they fly planes of indigenious indian engine rather than be called as kamakaze pilots if they fly planes with china's indigenious engines
smiley-laughing024.gif

。。。。russian fighter with indian kamakaze pilots~~

1000 big bang~always one(or two) indian pilot ,one other country's fighter~~

it's good for other country's fighter to find out the problem without losing their own pilots~

I do thank the Russians for providing us with "reliable" engines, unlike certain ungrateful Indians who have cleverly branded its close friend's product as "unreliable" yet have its run ways parked full of them. :lol:
BIG B.S i actually mocked ur chinese indigeniuos engines as unreliable ,but u clearly diverted the issue to russian engines to make fun of us ,as LCA doent have russian engine it has american engine.So stop making blind accusation against me.ok

I think you failed in understanding my joke. The joke was - India does not have a working jet with an indigenous Indian engine to fly on. As for Kamakaze pilots.. I need not comment any further. My only advice to you is, you should retake your history lessons and make some real friends. I thought Japan was a friend of India? Why rubbish the product of you friend Russia and mock of the bravery Japanese pilots? :lol:
i had never rubbish russian product ,infact u misunderstoobd my sarcasm,i pointed chinese engines i had never pointed russian engines .Russia & Japan are our brothers ,i would never rubbish their products .
Kamakaze pilots of japan had good planes with good working engiine Not unlike urs plane:rofl:

。。。。russian fighter with indian kamakaze pilots~~

1000 big bang~always one(or two) indian pilot ,one other country's fighter~~

it's good for other country's fighter to find out the problem without losing their own pilots~
do not worry ,we have good inventory of kamakaze drones ,we dont need kamakaze pilots .Ya the pilots which fly chinese planes with their indigenious engine , not with good quality russian engines then they would obviously have to be kamakaze pilots as they have no other choice.:no:

Moreover, 印度 is not France nor is 印度 Russia or China. It's funny that an Indian would go out and laugh at the quality of Russian engines when itself have nothing better.
drag.gif
i think either u r illiterate or u r knowingly manipulating my sarcasm to ur advantage.:hitwall:

BIG B.S i actually mocked ur chinese indigeniuos engines as unreliable ,but u clearly diverted the issue to russian engines to make fun of us ,as LCA doent have russian engine it has american engine.So stop making blind accusation against me.ok

Nice try. Learn to keep track of your argument next time:

thanks for accepting plenty of unreliable indigenious engine for ur plane,

i had never rubbish russian product ,infact u misunderstoobd my sarcasm,i pointed chinese engines i had never pointed russian engines .Russia & Japan are our brothers ,i wouldnt never rubbish their products .
Kamakaze pilots of japan had good planes with good working engiine Not unlike urs plane:rofl:

You sure look good walking with your tail stuck behind your hind legs. The fact that we are accepting Russian engines and you branding them unreliable is a telling sign of your ignorance in the quality of Russian engines. The fact that China is already making and are testing its own is a telling sign or our ambitions and experience in this field. You are confused with quality and quantity to replace our entire fleet of fighter planes. Moreover, you have problems understanding the cost of it. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that it will be cheaper to perform partial upgrades using available parts than it is to create or replace everything from scratch? :no:

As for mocking the Japanese Kamakaze pilots, I am sure they'd be happy about that. Just to remind you again, they were Japanese, not Chinese and you just made a right fool of yourself. :wave:

do not worry ,we have good inventory of kamakaze drones ,we dont need kamakaze pilots .Ya the pilots which fly chinese planes with their indigenious engine , not with good quality russian engines then they would obviously have to be kamakaze pilots as they have no other choice.:no:

i am talking about a fighter,like mig21,Su30mki,which u have crashed before.i m not taking about UAV or what.

i think either u r illiterate or u r knowingly manipulating my sarcasm to ur advantage.:hitwall:

Not illiterate, just correcting you and helping you learn and see both sides of the coin.

Nice try. Learn to keep track of your argument next time:

You sure look good walking with your tail stuck behind your hind legs. The fact that we are accepting Russian engines and you branding them unreliable is a telling sign of your ignorance in the quality of Russian engines. The fact that China is already making and are testing its own is a telling sign or our ambitions and experience in this field. You are confused with quality and quantity to replace our entire fleet of fighter planes. Moreover, you have problems understanding the cost of it. It doesn't take Einstein to figure out that it will be cheaper to perform partial upgrades using available parts than it is to create or replace everything from scratch? :no:

are u lawyer ? i think u r manipulating whatever i am saying ? i had said everything about ur great chinese indigenious engine i hadnt said a word against russian engines ,infact i said
thanks for accepting plenty of unreliable indigenious engine for ur plane
,i was mentioning about ur plane not mine .Where did i said we had russian engine for lca & where did i humiliate russian engine here ?tell me .So stop making a farsch here

As for mocking the Japanese Kamakaze pilots, I am sure they'd be happy about that. Just to remind you again, they were Japanese, not Chinese and you just made a right fool of yourself. :wave:
YA i am not a fool , japanese kamakaze pilots were brave pilots & they r not like chinese pilots,so stop comparing ur pilots with them:smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

i am talking about a fighter,like mig21,Su30mki,which u have crashed before.i m not taking about UAV or what.
dont worry u also have those same planes :D

Not illiterate, just correcting you and helping you learn and see both sides of the coin.
i dont need to learn anything from u ,.man .Just understand my sentence & then comment .Dont build castle in air by manipulating my sentences

This news further burst the bubble of indigenous products made in china.

china can't make engines and claiming to develop 5 gen planes :rofl: :rofl:

Even after decades of theft, copying, pirating, spending on defense 4-5 times of India china is dependent on imports. :tdown: :tdown:

不要担心的消息,你很快就会听到在未来,中国购买俄制AL41发动机:coffee:

Nice try, hopefully you didn't depend on the Google translation.

yeah but ours didnt reach a 1000 record~~

u guys keep the Guinness record~~
dont worry ur chinese made flying coffin j7 are made great name in international market they r big rival to russians flying coffin .I had already posted many links on that ,but unfortunately mod as expected deleted it .
:wave:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Nice try, hopefully you didn't use the Google translation.
well sorry to break ur heart i had used google translation,do u know any better translation website plz post
REGARDS

are u lawyer ? i think u r manipulating whatever i am saying ? i had said everything about ur great chinese indigenious engine i hadnt said a word against russian engines ,infact i said
,i was mentioning about ur plane not mine .Where did i said we had russian engine for lca & where did i humiliate russian engine here ?tell me .So stop making a farsch here

The fact that this topic is about "China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engine" and your wishful brandishing of them being plentiful and unreliable was enough to have your tongue and fingers crucified. The fact is China is still making and testing its engines and have not accepted anything other than these Russian engines in great numbers made your counter argument extremely unconvincing to the readers.

YA i am not a fool , japanese kamakaze pilots were brave pilots & they r not like chinese pilots,so stop comparing ur pilots with them:smokin:

I never compared our pilots with them neither was I the one who got Kamikaze and Chinese engines and fighter pilots all mixed up in a blender.

I wonder how many quality indigenous Indian engines Indian pilots gets to fly on? Moreover, I'd be surprised that they don't have to queue up a mile long just to get seated in the flight trainers and be happy with such an aging and meager fleet of fighter planes. :lol:

i dont need to learn anything from u ,.man .Just understand my sentence & then comment .Dont build castle in air by manipulating my sentences

You've already learnt something, albeit reluctantly.

This news further burst the bubble of indigenous products made in china.

china can't make engines and claiming to develop 5 gen planes :rofl: :rofl:

Even after decades of theft, copying, pirating, spending on defense 4-5 times of India china is dependent on imports. :tdown: :tdown:

man u should read the thread carefully. this is an old news,and we talked it already here....before those WS-10 pics.

i still suggest to move this thread with the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom