What's new

China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engines: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the insurance companies wont pay the odd``as IAF holds the record of real time crashing 'test'`:laugh:
dont worry our insurance companies are very liberal .But they wont pay the odd if they find that our indian fighter pilots are flying chinese jet with their indigenious engine ,as the company would soon turn bankrupt
smiley-laughing025.gif

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Doc: If I am not mistaken, the J-11B is powered by a Chinese engine. The J-10 will be powered by Russian engine for now due to the fact the Chinese production lines are in full swing. They cannot keep up with the demand.

So, it is more feasible to procure engines from Russia compared to investing tonnes of money on new production lines for jet engines.
yes exactly & that would be better

just old rehashed news. this is the same deal from july and not even finalized yet.

he seriously lacks that, look at his clueless barkings on 5 pages, a newbi sticks on an odd news been talked here months ago.
this newbi word has alraedy coined by one of ur great chinese member Ma%%%n against me ,and i replied him so nicely ,that he wont replied me in any of my posts that i posted their after,so be cautious while using that word with me.:butcher:
even if it is an old news but it is a true news ,so what ?

the bottom line is the 150 AL-31s from Russia are for old version J-10s and J-11 as spare parts... as AL-31's lifespam is less than 900 hours which is far less than a plane's service length, therefore every one plane needs at least 2-3 engines for its entire service length (western standard)..but in Russian's standard the requirement will go well up to 4-6 engines per plane.

Chinese TH WS-10 acheived lifespam of 1600 hours after a decade of non-stop rigorous ground tests, it is inevitable going to replace AL-31 and any other russian engines, thats why we see newer versions planes like J-11B and J-15, J-10B and J-20 are all using TH engines to power them, the russian engine is phased out for PLAAF's new planes.

however some clowns here sticking their inferior complexity mentality on the issue of China buys 150 engines from Russia to make fun of China's turbofan industry whereas neglecting the fact that there is a self-proclaimed 'technology powerhouse' cannt even produce reliable 1950s standard turbojet engine and glorified by the record holding 1000 real-time crashing world record..isnt it too funny ?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

dont worry our insurance companies are very liberal .But they wont pay the odd if they find that our indian fighter pilots are flying chinese jet with their indigenious engine ,as the company would soon turn bankrupt[/QUOTE]

so i guess all the crashed india planes are equipt with 'Chinese' engines then kid``lol, how can people take you seriously?

the bottom line is the 150 AL-31s from Russia are for old version J-10s and J-11 as spare parts... as AL-31's lifespam is less than 900 hours which is far less than a plane's service length, therefore every one plane needs at least 2-3 engines for its entire service length (western standard)..but in Russian's standard the requirement will go well up to 4-6 engines per plane.

Damn, no wonder why they can be so problematic and costly :argh:

Interesting info though. My country really look forward to those modern 3rd generation Chinese birds :D

Chinese TH WS-10 acheived lifespam of 1600 hours after a decade of non-stop rigorous ground tests, it is inevitable going to replace AL-31 and any other russian engines, thats why we see newer versions planes like J-11B and J-15, J-10B and J-20 are all using TH engines to power them, the russian engine is phased out for PLAAF's new planes.

however some clowns here sticking their inferior complexity mentality on the issue of China buys 150 engines from Russia to make fun of China's turbofan industry whereas neglecting the fact that there is a self-proclaimed 'technology powerhouse' cannt even produce reliable 1950s standard turbojet engine and glorified by the record holding 1000 real-time crashing world record..isnt it too funny ?
Currentlly this 500 million USD deal is not signed yet,it's still on agrement stage.Let's talk after the official confirmation from the Chinese side.I don't take the Russian report too seriously.In theory the PLA should buy Tu-22,SU-33 and SU-35 and be a partner of the T-50 if all the Russian reports were true.The most important part is what do you expect from a 150 AL-31FN deal which could only equippt around 40 J-10A(1 on and rest 2 for reserve).40 J-10s is just CAC's ONE year production capacity.

well what is inferior would always be inferior ,it wont become superior by my saying or ur saying ,;)

so i guess all the crashed india planes are equipt with 'Chinese' engines then kid``lol, how can people take you seriously?
such a pathetic joke ,

well what is inferior would always be inferior ,it wont become superior by my saying or ur saying ,;)

lol ``thats exactally what I meant`thanks for living up to my expectation

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Damn, no wonder why they can be so problematic and costly :argh:

Interesting info though. My country really look forward to those modern 3rd generation Chinese birds :D

arent we on the talks for the JF-17 or J-10 atm?

lol ``thats exactally what I meant`thanks for living up to my expectation

exactly! ,that i had been barking for about 5 pages ,& u people are not listening, that chinese engines are not reliable as russian engines the chinese should buy russian engines :enjoy:

i don't understand
how can someone use 7 pages to make fun of other country's engine industry
meanwhile his own country can not even make anything comparable.:hitwall::hitwall:

:undecided:
well our own indigenous kaveri mark1 has successfully tested in russia ,
but unfortunately mark2 kaveri is not so lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
even so.. that the business between china and russia
why are you so exciting about this
this got nothing to do with you

exactly! ,that i had been barking for about 5 pages ,& u people are not listening, that chinese engines are not reliable as russian engines the chinese should buy russian engines :enjoy:

as Memebr Zabanya has mentioned before you are seriouly lack of comprehension skills```a retard can understand the difference of WS-10's 1600 hours lifespan v.s AL-31's 900... so lets start talking about reliability now kid if you can

even so.. that the business between china and russia
why are you so exciting about this
this got nothing to do with you
ok ,actually that obamam was problem creator ,he unnecesarily debated with me & made false allegations that i was humiliating russian engines ,but the fact is i didnt did that, as we both r using russian engines .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom